Israel

egg

28 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I assume when you refer to soldiers and the Gaza army you mean the terrorist criminals Hamas? Wouldn't want to falsely accuse of trying to downplay their crimes and provide them with an air of legitimacy that they don't merit. 

I don't expect them to rape and kill and then hide among the civilian population (a tactic they have explicitly said they will use and that civilians should be happy to die in service of their agenda). It's been mentioned before but ideally they wouldn't have committed any of these despicable acts in the first place but once they had, hiding amongst civilians and effectively encouraging civilian casualties should have been the last thing they would do if they gave even the smallest consideration to the people of Gaza. 

Circles again. You've got to be pretty dopey if you seriously expect the de facto military of Gaza to stand in the open like sitting ducks when they're being attacked by one of the worlds most powerful armies. Of course they'll hide where they can.

Hamas should never have done what they did on 7/10. You type as if anyone has suggested otherwise. You also have this naive belief that handing back the hostages will end it. Will it bollox. I've posted up there recently something from a former Israeli diplomat stating that Israel don't want the war to end. That much has always been obvious. 

Israel shouldn't have oppressed the Palestinians and behaved as they did for years and years. Israel shouldn't be treating the Palestinian's in the west bank the way that they do, including banging them up without charge or investigation (much better than holding hostages?). Israel shouldn't have waded into Rafah. They shouldn't have levelled Gaza. They shouldn't be cutting off vital aid. Shouldn't be committing war crimes. Etc, etc. 

Hamas are cunts. Israel are cunts.

Everyone on this thread condemn Hamas. Many don't condemn Israel. They're cunts too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, egg said:

Circles again. You've got to be pretty dopey if you seriously expect the de facto military of Gaza to stand in the open like sitting ducks when they're being attacked by one of the worlds most powerful armies. Of course they'll hide where they can.

Hamas should never have done what they did on 7/10. You type as if anyone has suggested otherwise. You also have this naive belief that handing back the hostages will end it. Will it bollox. I've posted up there recently something from a former Israeli diplomat stating that Israel don't want the war to end. That much has always been obvious. 

Israel shouldn't have oppressed the Palestinians and behaved as they did for years and years. Israel shouldn't be treating the Palestinian's in the west bank the way that they do, including banging them up without charge or investigation (much better than holding hostages?). Israel shouldn't have waded into Rafah. They shouldn't have levelled Gaza. They shouldn't be cutting off vital aid. Shouldn't be committing war crimes. Etc, etc. 

Hamas are cunts. Israel are cunts.

Everyone on this thread condemn Hamas. Many don't condemn Israel. They're cunts too. 

"de facto military of Gaza" fucking lol. Anything to legitimise terrorist scum. I didn't suggest anything-maybe you have a guilty conscience. You've got absolutely no idea that handing back the hostages and rounding up the ringleaders wouldn't have ended things by now. You're in no position whatsoever to call that opinion bollocks there's nothing naive about it. In my opinion, if this had been done months ago then external international pressure would have been such that things would have ended before now. These are opinions at the end of the day so we aren't dealing with certainties. 

You're just repeating what you've repeated a million times trying to get me to agree with you on something that I fundamentally disagree with you on. There isn't a moral equivalence between the two groups. There just isn't it doesn't matter how many times you say it. That doesn't mean you can't criticise the Israeli regime or suggest there's things they shouldn't have done but saying they're all as bad as each other is a distortion of the truth (and many on here don't share that opinion anyway they think Israel or "the Jews" are much worse.) Anyone guilty of provable war crimes should be tried and convicted for them just like they would be anywhere else. That doesn't mean that there won't unfortunately be many casualties of innocent people in a war - which is what this is in exactly the same way that innocent people were caught up in what occurred when we fought the nazis. You can bet anything you like that if the terrorists had access to better weapons that they would have already used them and they would destroy Israel given any opportunity. Israel has stated what it's aim is which is to break the back of the terrorists and prevent further attacks for a generation. Let's hope this is achieved as quickly as possible and then there can hopefully be sone semblance of a solution that means those who are innocent from Gaza are able to live a life free from war and free from terrorist scum putting their lives at further risk. 

Edited by hypochondriac

Well done to the UK Eurovision audience for shoving it in the face of the angry commies and giving Israel maximum points. Heartening to know that despite the antisemitism we see on the news, plenty of people are firmly behind the Israeli people. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I wonder if anyone on this thread is a member: 

20240512_070015.jpg

We need a "you daft cunt" emoji for posts like this. 

4 hours ago, benjii said:

One thing I'm sure we can agree on is that we'd all love to have a good old sniff of the Israeli bird's snatch.

I had Georgia on my mind.

• Haha 2

Just now, Turkish said:

Can you post evidence of this please. 

I don't need to post pics of my lean physique on here Del. Eat clean, train, don't drink, it comes easy. 

Just now, egg said:

I don't need to post pics of my lean physique on here Del. Eat clean, train, don't drink, it comes easy. 

It’s be amusing to  see though, like that time Whelk posted the picture of his credit score 

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s be amusing to  see though, like that time Whelk posted the picture of his credit score 

Don't remember that!  Is he 990 man, or scratching in the low hundreds? 

13 minutes ago, egg said:

It was a good score, I don’t remember exactly how much but it certainly gave me a few lols

23 hours ago, aintforever said:

Stop posting about me you weirdo. Seriously, it’s all a bit creepy now.

image.thumb.png.01d4ac1954268b8619922238092866ef.png

That gag wasn’t funny the first time and even less so the second. Still great to see you admit you only started caring about racism when you could make yourself look a decent person on a football forum. Just as I’ve said all along 😇

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

It was a good score, I don’t remember exactly how much but it certainly gave me a few lols

I feel life is futile now. I have nothing more to achieve

IMG_0190.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, egg said:

Put it this way, if any of you cunts need some venture capital, pitch me

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Sub 15% body fat?

I live in hope although still can do a 10k but my main focus now needs to be completing the latest Panini album.

8 minutes ago, whelk said:

I live in hope although still can do a 10k but my main focus now needs to be completing the latest Panini album.

I'm still struggling to finish my Espana 82. Never did get the last one in the book. Think it was the New Zealand reserve keeper and one other player.

It's not all about the body fat. Aim for a metabolic age much less than your actual age. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, egg said:

I'm still struggling to finish my Espana 82. Never did get the last one in the book. Think it was the New Zealand reserve keeper and one other player.

It's not all about the body fat. Aim for a metabolic age much less than your actual age. 

Body composition, viscal fat, metabolic age, resting heart rate and flexibility. Good diet, strength training, walking or running and daily stretching (always overlooked and completely underrated) will see you right 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cg300jek94zo.amp

How do they think that this will help the hostages?

They probably think it’ll help the hostages in the way that their idiot group are quoted within that article you linked.

In a statement cited by the Jerusalem Post, Tzav 9 rejected some of the protesters' actions, saying that "acts were committed today that are not in line with the values of our movement".

It added, however, that "blocking the trucks is an effective and practical step in which we shout that 'no aid passes until the last of the hostages returns'".

8 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

They probably think it’ll help the hostages in the way that their idiot group are quoted within that article you linked.

In a statement cited by the Jerusalem Post, Tzav 9 rejected some of the protesters' actions, saying that "acts were committed today that are not in line with the values of our movement".

It added, however, that "blocking the trucks is an effective and practical step in which we shout that 'no aid passes until the last of the hostages returns'".

are we to assume SOG didn't read the article?

Posted (edited)

How foolish of me to assume that the hostages might need food, water and medical aid too. 

Three, no four, confused emojis because I suggest that the hostages need food, water and medical aid too? You lot get stranger by the day. Have you now added the hostages to your list of people in Gaza that you are happy to see starved/bombed/shot?

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Do we know they are still alive ?

We don't, but assuming that some are, it's a valid point that they need aid. 

4 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Received this in the post. Thought I'd post it up to give soggy the chance to make plans to travel down. 

20240514_140132.jpg

Whereas your moral compass points in the opposite direction. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, egg said:

Whereas your moral compass points in the opposite direction. 

If you mean not aligning myself with literal communists and queer non binary witches then you'd be correct. I'm not sure how you can be a communist and have any real moral compass.

Good to see you continuing to white knight for soggy though. Looks like Hamas aren't the only people who require human shields... 

7913809-Leonard-A-Cole-Quote-You-are-not-responsible-for-what-your-friends.jpg

20240512_090908.jpg

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Talking of the company that people keep, you couldn’t find a finer selection of pile on merchants, Islamophobes, misogynists, WUMs, trolls, racists, far right apologists and transphobic, homophobic Little Englander Gammons than:-

Hypochondriac, Lord Duckhunter, Delldays, Weston SS, Turkish and, on this thread at least, Whelk.

(and when I say selection I mean selection, meaning not all of the above are all of the things listed above. Where they are the same though is constantly making things up and pretending other people have posted them or hold those views in order to score points)

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Talking of the company that people keep, you couldn’t find a finer selection of pile on merchants, Islamophobes, misogynists, WUMs, trolls, racists, far right apologists and transphobic, homophobic Little Englanders than:-

Hypochondriac, Lord Duckhunter, Delldays, Weston SS, Turkish and, on this thread at least, Whelk.

(and when I say selection I mean selection, meaning not all of the above are all of the things listed above. Where they are the same though is constantly making things up and pretending other people have posted them or hold those views in order to score points)

That’s interesting because I can’t think of any where I could find a bigger dickhead than you on here. 

Second bit of your post is highly amusing given you had a melt down which turned into a full on rant over the weekend arrogantly and wrongly assumed I was posting about you, despite having me on ignore 🤣😀🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Turkish said:

That’s interesting because I can’t think of any where I could find a bigger dickhead than you on here. 

Second bit of your post is highly amusing given you had a melt down which turned into a full on rant over the weekend arrogantly and wrongly assumed I was posting about you, despite having me on ignore 🤣😀🤣

I would say I'm surprised that he's accusing everyone else of doing the exact thing he does repeatedly but anyone who has any idea of who he is on here knows that already. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I would say I'm surprised that he's accusing everyone else of doing the exact thing he does repeatedly but anyone who has any idea of who he is on here knows that already. 

It’s quite incredible. He repeatedly says other people think it’s all about them yet here he is, yet again making it about him. He accuses other people of being narcissistic but displays so many of those characteristics himself. Self awareness clearly not his strong point

• Haha 1