The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

On 16/01/2024 at 15:29, East Kent Saint said:

Not so , just a humorous connection to “War what it is good for” song from the past in keeping with the thread 😃but you obviously didn’t get it 😅

When you say humorous…….

22 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Tdmick is back up to record levels of emojis again :mcinnes:

Must be hard ALWAYS being that obsessed.

Careful, you’ll have him making a thread claiming mistaken identity. 

I actually feel a bit sorry for the bloke, he’s clearly a bit unwell - he could do with a bit of time off the internet and enjoying the fresh air. A shame a ban on the previous 2 accounts didn’t make him stop and think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Morning saints fans! 13 days until the window SLAMS SHUT and some exciting developments happening. A new day be like..

IMG_3870.jpeg

I’m no good at cryptic clues but that geezer looks way too old.

On 16/01/2024 at 09:12, Turkish said:

next time a transfer clue becomes a reality there is a hand heart shaped celebration gesture coming in your direction

R.5cd8c7cabcb9af36b9bbe64f77f8710e?rik=%2bupToRaEvtJ7sg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Should I expect one off these today???

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

There is plenty you can expect over the next thirteen days good buddie, some you will like some you won’t. 

Oh, Im 80% expecting Che to go but I'm most concerned about Flynn being recalled!

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

i dont know about that but i was somewhere near Burnley yesterday, coincidence?

Well I drove manual car to work today, and a colleague bought in her dog called Benson. And get this, the colleague's boyfriend is from Burnley. If all of that, and you being near Burnley are not signs, I don't know what is. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, egg said:

Well I drove manual car to work today, and a colleague bought in her dog called Benson. And get this, the colleague's boyfriend is from Burnley. If all of that, and you being near Burnley are not signs, I don't know what is. 

Well i saw a hedge on my way back from near Burnley and then I remembered that Hampshire won the benson and hedges trophy in 1988. I know I’m a visionary ITKer but premonitions like this happen for a reason

make of that what you will

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Well i saw a hedge on my way back from near Burnley and then I remembered that Hampshire won the benson and hedges trophy in 1988. I know I’m a visionary ITKer but premonitions like this happen for a reason

make of that what you will

Be happy with Benson, I'm guessing those lips aren't needing to be so tight anymore. 🤞

People disrespect the COT. However having a nosy look at the Saints timeline a second ago for real news, and what is happening… KWP is leaving as he’s deleted all his Instagram Posts… i’m not kidding, this is being reported by Saints accounts as if it were big transfer news. Christ on a bike. I’d rather read this sh*t. 

On 22/01/2024 at 19:09, Farmer Saint said:

I will find out, although I believe it has been delayed as other irons are in the fire.

5 minutes ago, Saintsarmy said:

Suggesting a West Ham link? (Irons) 

0_Portsmouth-v-Southampton-Carabao-Cup-Third-Round.jpg

On 18/01/2024 at 18:40, egg said:

Make of that what you will...

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2024 at 18:40, egg said:

4 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Make of that what you will...

The lips are certainly getting looser. Can't say much more than that at this stage though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EBS1980 said:

I’m sure COT will claim it was yes 😂

Be fair, we were told by COT that Turks had been in Dublin, that is in Ireland and Doyle is an Irish name. If you use 4 letters of his christian name you can also get Mara, who some of us thought my be leaving, but of course it points to Kamari. 😀 The clues are there you just have to pick them up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

From first glance it looks like Cot on the money again. They told us about someone leaving, lo and behold someone’s left. 

👍 CoT

The bitter jealous haters will continue to hate unfortunately. CoT strike again, surely even the strongest doubters are starting to believe. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 14/01/2024 at 10:26, Turkish said:

Wow. Just got a VERY interesting message this time around outgoings 

IMG_3860.jpeg

We warned you about Doyle and from the looks of Sally Fields face even managed to predict the expression some of you made when you heard the news

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Next visual clue.  Been told that this one is a 'back up' so if it happens will be late in the window. LLSS.

Celtic fanatic Rod Stewart reveals what he REALLY wants this Christmas -  Daily Record

Kenan Yıldız?

725a760431ce36fd5c86cd7f29cd7e69.jpg

Edited by trousers

1 hour ago, OldNick said:

Be fair, we were told by COT that Turks had been in Dublin, that is in Ireland and Doyle is an Irish name. If you use 4 letters of his christian name you can also get Mara, who some of us thought my be leaving, but of course it points to Kamari. 😀 The clues are there you just have to pick them up.

Finally!  Looks like you've got how this works :)

• Like 3

Lets have a quick fact check with the window SLAMMING SHUT in just 7 days

the CoT have

correctly called we came second in the race to sign Carvaleho 

Correctly Informed you of the decision to turn the northam into a kop with safe standing 

Correctly told you Doyle was leaving 

Correctly told you we were signind O'Brien Whitmarsh 

Correctly told you were signing Rothwell 

100% record again so far. Today was the bad news we warned you you wouldnt like. Stand by for some VERY good news. Thats all i can say at this stage but check the thread for the clues.

Loose lips sink ships

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

We warned you about Doyle and from the looks of Sally Fields face even managed to predict the expression some of you made when you heard the news

Can you just explain to a simple soul like me how a still from Smokey and the Bandit is a y sort of clue to the departure of Kemari Doyle

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Next visual clue.  Been told that this one is a 'back up' so if it happens will be late in the window. LLSS.

Celtic fanatic Rod Stewart reveals what he REALLY wants this Christmas -  Daily Record

O’rly?

Assuming he doesn’t choose the Spanish weather first…

Edited by Mallagroth

43 minutes ago, Eric The Red said:

Can you just explain to a simple soul like me how a still from Smokey and the Bandit is a y sort of clue to the departure of Kemari Doyle

The clue is actually more related to Sally Field. She played the character Gwen Doyle in the film Hooper also staring Burt Reynolds released shortly after Smokey. However given loose lips sinks ships we couldn’t make it too obvious so chose the Smokey and the bandit picture due to the title song of the film, east bound and down, which is an obvious clue that Doyle was moving East to Brighton. Put the two clues together then it could only be Doyle moving to Brighton. 

Edited by Turkish
Typo hooper not hopper
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, ally_uk said:

" Irons in the fire " 

Downes on a permanent or Ings on loan I'm going with.... 

What do I win ? 

We don’t so this for glory or prizes we do this to make sure our fans are the most informed on the planet. The selfish in it for me attitude is why your application was declined. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Back up for Stewart…….LLSS. One obvious conclusion, bit left field

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust