Let's fill St.Marys for Blackpool

Delmary

The lads are playing some of the best football seen in years. They are playing with their hearts on their sleeves. It's now our turn to show our commitment to the cause just like the lads on the field.

GET DOWN TO ST.MARYS NEXT SATURDAY. YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU.

I can't wait, if we can play like we did today then Jermaine Wright won't have much fun if he plays at full back.

Totally forgot, I now can't wait even more!

Old pork chop won't have a chance of keeping up with the likes of mcgoldrick and holmes.

I'll be there - if Derby can get 26,000 home fans to watch a team that hasn't won for a year be outplayed by relegation favorites (that would be us) then surely we can get that to watch a Saints team that truly are playing the beautiful game.

"it's just like watching Holland..."

Well, I'll be playing (on the bench probably) against Juventus in a pre-season friendly in which we'll no doubt get trounced..., but not until 4 UK time so I'll try and find a P2P stream. Links welcome.

Actually just remembered since a system crash I'll need to install the software so I'll do that now... get my priorities right! I do so hope that I'm not disappointed...

jermaine wright will not know what to do when the pace and skill of our forwards are at him..

poor wright..:smt046

Let's hope that neither he or the legendry scouse enigma that is Adam Hammill come back and bite us on our ar5e.

Let's just refrain from winding them up eh.;)

A mate of mine has a leaflet which allows you to buy up to 4 tickets at 8 quid each; I think this is one of the once a season offers the club does, which should add a few to the expected attendance.

I'll be going with him and two others, beats paying full price for a change, and TBH I wouldn't normally have bothered as it's on the box..

The lads are playing some of the best football seen in years. They are playing with their hearts on their sleeves. It's now our turn to show our commitment to the cause just like the lads on the field.

GET DOWN TO ST.MARYS NEXT SATURDAY. YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU.

i was talking about the attendance to my mate on the way to balckpool we reckon there will be between 14-17000. TV, early kick off, no away fans and summer hols. Hope we do get a few in though. I think to get over 20k will be a tough ask.

Let's fill SMS!

Roll on the takeover!!! Goodbye Rupert!

Optimism will reign thereafter :)

it might please you so you can go again and get rid of your self punishment.For fans like myself Im pleased to see the exciting thing going on and whilst delighted if money does come in, but also will always have the feeling of 'what if'

The new lot will replace JP and he will be moved to the reserves youth etc and then Shearer will bring in some seasoned players.

I have in the past seen Shearer as a good thing but the exciting football being sacrificed so early would be saddening.

If we were not up the creek financially Id really be beating the drum against a change.

it might please you so you can go again and get rid of your self punishment.For fans like myself Im pleased to see the exciting thing going on and whilst delighted if money does come in, but also will always have the feeling of 'what if'

The new lot will replace JP and he will be moved to the reserves youth etc and then Shearer will bring in some seasoned players.

I have in the past seen Shearer as a good thing but the exciting football being sacrificed so early would be saddening.

If we were not up the creek financially Id really be beating the drum against a change.

Borrowed money! we'd be bloody mad. Give JP the money if there is any.

Blackpool on TV, given a good performance it could lead to people coming back.

I'm not coming but going to my local for SKY coverage.

I will try and spend the entrance money on beer - alas I would miss the second half trying to get my 10th pint down!

Rupert if you read this - my money is never being spent at SMS until you are well and truly no longer involvded with the football club.

I'm not coming but going to my local for SKY coverage.

I will try and spend the entrance money on beer - alas I would miss the second half trying to get my 10th pint down!

Rupert if you read this - my money is never being spent at SMS until you are well and truly no longer involvded with the football club.

How very petty, you're missing out.

What sort of logic is that Yorkie?

You say 'rupert is not getting a penny of my money' yet people who pay for their tickets help the club stay out of administration. You're a real nutfukcle if you'll crow about going to away games and filling the cofffers of opponents yet refuse to pay to watch Saints.

More fool you as you're missing out on some fantastic entertainment.

What sort of logic is that Yorkie?

You say 'rupert is not getting a penny of my money' yet people who pay for their tickets help the club stay out of administration. You're a real nutfukcle if you'll crow about going to away games and filling the cofffers of opponents yet refuse to pay to watch Saints.

More fool you as you're missing out on some fantastic entertainment.

Its not as if it is actually reducing the amount Lowe is being paid either.

Guest Hacienda

Plenty share that sentiment.