Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

..The Sunday Mirror looked at accounts recently published by Companies House which lists the finances of two of Redknapp's property companies.

One of his companies, Pierfront Development, has debts amounting to nearly £2.6m while its parent company, Redsouth Limited, owes just under £3m.

Pierfront is a building development company that was expected to make £4m in profit by building 92 apartments plus retail space for Tesco in Southsea, Hampshire, but due to the recession the apartments were never built, while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

The Mirror goes on to reveal that: "Harry owns Pierfront via Redsouth Limited, a company which he owns jointly with wife Sandra. Latest accounts for Redsouth disclose liabilities of nearly £3 million at November 30, 2011."

Talks are now believed to be underway for the sale of the Southsea property. Redknapp is believed to have put his home in Sandbanks up as security when originally investing.

Redknapp has been out of work since being sacked as Tottenham manager this summer after failing to agree terms on a new contract.

Last January he was found not guilty of tax evasion. Jurors accepted Redknapp's angry denials that he avoided tax on any payments over £189,000 found in a Monaco account.

Poor old Harry,

Pompey rescue.

PST HNW individuals

Property Developers

Oh that would simply be too many co-incidences and moments of bad luck to be true wouldn't it...

How very bizarre!

"But Allan’s dad Russell, of Crookston, Glasgow, said last night: “It’s not true that it was a crash — the guy was drunk and just walked straight out. He was out for dinner with a friend and driving home. Scott has got four or five witnesses backing him up. He’s really cut up about it"

So Allan backed out his drive whilst driving home from dinner with a friend? And the pedestrian was drunk and 'just walked straight out' - out of where? He was, apparently, walking along a pavement.

Someone, somewhere is telling porkies

Yep, in a coma in Southampton hospital apparently. They kept that quiet before yesterday's game.

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/news/transport/travel-latest/shock-as-man-in-coma-after-scott-allan-crash-1-4442355

Details started to come out Saturday afternoon, I posted about it a couple of pages back. Probably explains why he got sent off as his head was thinking about other stuff.

One of their latest stars in trouble..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4625546/scott-allan-questioned-car-crash-leaves-pedestrian-critical.html

Mid-fielder Scott Allan was at the wheel of a £50,000 Audi when it allegedly reversed over the man, leaving him with critical head injuries.

Allan, 20, was questioned by police following the collision last night.

He is currently on a one-month temporary loan to crisis-hit Portsmouth FC.

The crash happened in nearby Southsea and police said that the victim, who lived near the scene, was rushed to hospital in Cosham, near Portsmouth.

A spokesman for Portsmouth FC confirmed that Scott had been involved in a road incident but said the club was making no comment.

He did not feature in the line-up for the team's FA Cup clash against rivals Notts County today.

Very, very disappointed in a number of "fans" here that are trying to make a big thing out of the tragic accident/incident that Allan was involved in. For me, this behavior represents no better than many of the deluded few and there but for the grace of god.....

I hope that the guy makes a full recovery and that Allan is OK.

Sickening......

Very, very disappointed in a number of "fans" here that are trying to make a big thing out of the tragic accident/incident that Allan was involved in. For me, this behavior represents no better than many of the deluded few and there but for the grace of god.....

Sickening......

It needed saying. It had to come from one of your own to have any resonance. Nice one. Somethings (Not many) you just dont score points on.

Tucked away in the Sun (apologies if already posted):

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4627008/Dan-Kings-Sport-Uncovered-Man-City-fans-pay-the-price.html

POMPEY Supporters’ Trust will meet administrators PKF today to try to secure exclusivity in their fight to buy Portsmouth.

A wrangle over PKF’s seven-figure fees is the major obstacle. .Then it would be off to court to argue with former owners Portpin over how much PST should pay for Fratton Park.

First time I've read that the Trust are disputing Birch's fees. What is there to argue about? I thought the Trust wanted to start in an honourable fashion...? From where i'm sitting they appear to want to start off by not paying new debt, let alone writing off the old debt.

Same old....

It needed saying. It had to come from one of your own to have any resonance. Nice one. Somethings (Not many) you just dont score points on.

TBF I don't think anyone has gone over the top over this issue and I trust that nobody will !

Personally I hope that all parties recover and that no lasting damage has been done !

TBF I don't think anyone has gone over the top over this issue and I trust that nobody will !

Personally I hope that all parties recover and that no lasting damage has been done !

Echo that.

Without wishing to point score or dwell on the negative side, if people want to read about the lack of sensitivity toward the victim then this is probably a better place to start: http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-boss-admits-forward-was-not-ready-for-cup-clash-1-4442478

I was driving over in portsmouth today and drove down a road, Waverly Road i think, Off Albert Road and saw a police sign appealling for witnesses for a accident at 8:45pm on friday.

Wonder if this was the same incident. There are also no driveways along that stretch of road.

Sickening......

Oh get over yourself, no one's made a big deal of it.

It didn't need saying. Unless you can point me in the direction of one post that was an attempt to score points on. Just one will do.

A compensation figure of £1.2 million being mooted by Sky Sports News.

Blackpool must be f**king mad.

Good Lord. :scared:

Well, at least that's another £1.2m they can add to the CVA fund, now that Pompey have a new moral foundation and all that...

Edited by trousers

So you compare the "smug ****" who has 4 promotions on his CV with a dinlo who has 1 season/ 1 relegation on his?

Not worthy of your normally astute postings.

My apologies LBA I'm not trying to compare them Appy hasn't got a clue, we could do just as well with Susie Wong from the chipy down the road running the team, Adkins all be it with Par-dooos team got the job done (just) But in the prem he is proving to be a Rabbit in head lights, bad result tonight and it could get rather sticky, !0 games in with just 4 points is a little way short of the magic 38 to 40 you will need

Tease

Mate. Something just came in from a local source but who could just possibly know some details. The person I need to check in with to get a bit more detail is currently in UK on the tube, it's midnight and I have a 6am start tomorrow & am even missing the game on telly 2night so unless he answers his phone in the next 20 mins it will have to wait until tomorrow.

It is funny, like before I just marked a time point in this thread as to when something may just have happened 7:47pm #76782

IF it is BS then everyone can put it down to usual D_P obliqueness, IF true then you'll understand why Rallyboy will need more confirmation. This could take us to the next level. Hollywood here this thread comes. We could become a movie before Bearsy's 50 Shades Thread

A compensation figure of £1.2 million being mooted by Sky Sports News.

Blackpool must be f**king mad.

The POL intelligencia seem to think it'll be a lot less. They reckon UnAppy is on £2K a week and has at most 2.5 years left on his contract, which would set compensation at a max of around £250,000. A nice little top up for PKF's fees and a Christmas bonus for Tricky Trev and his chums to stretch it all out a bit longer.

I watched the second half of your game on TV. Funny as ****, your terrible. When are you twunts going to realise that Cortese is f*cking your club up. Yet you divs bang on about Adkins, poor Tango, it ain't his fault. Look to Nasty Nick and Slimy Les for the problems. At least when your in div 1, no one notices or gives a ****, your soap opera is slowly unravelling for the whole country to see. Anyway you sleuths have had a month now, whats the story with your BVI loan, how much is it for and what is it secured against? Facts not speculation please.

I watched the second half of your game on TV. Funny as ****, your terrible. When are you twunts going to realise that Cortese is f*cking your club up. Yet you divs bang on about Adkins, poor Tango, it ain't his fault. Look to Nasty Nick and Slimy Les for the problems. At least when your in div 1, no one notices or gives a ****, your soap opera is slowly unravelling for the whole country to see. Anyway you sleuths have had a month now, whats the story with your BVI loan, how much is it for and what is it secured against? Facts not speculation please.

Haha, you're rinsing our club and yours has happily written off debt, cheated, lied and whinged and continue to do so shamelessly. Our debt? What about yours? At least we can service ours? You're a c()nt, your overpaid team and underwashed fans are c()nts and it'll be justice when you finally slide into oblivion.

ner ner ner, ner ner, ner, Portsmouth! C()nt.

Could you please keep on topic in this thread? Go to the main board with your views on SFC - you'll blend right in :)

:facepalm:

In defence of PES, if I'd handed over hard-earned season ticket money and it was used by the manager to **** prossies, or I'd donated to a charity and the club had stolen the cash from dying kids, then I'd be looking for a swift change of subject too.

pompey, the club that stole from the taxman, just as a drop in tax revenue closed a vital cancer ward at QA.

pompey, the club that laundered money stolen from pensioners.

pompey, the club that used money made from maiming children to buy a cup, and didn't even pay their captain.

pompey, the club that shat on veterans and kept money belonging to the British Legion.

No capital letter for that shower of sh!t, they have no shame.

And on the other side we have Saints, the club that is regularly outclassed in the Premier League, overcharges for parking, treats programme sellers badly and makes Lawrie McMenemy pay for his tickets.

Yeah, we are just the same. :o

Highlighting our obvious issues is just a distraction, the myths that follow are hilarious, all thrown out there to distract from their own car crash in waiting.

So how's the property developing Trust getting on?

Not quite the cast of Ben Hur is it?

I see no money, nor prospectus.....just a handful of well-intentioned but terminally-naive men huddled in a pub corner with no budget and no workable plan, too ashamed to admit that they are clueless and have got into bed with property developers in a desperate effort to try and see off their last loan shark.

Hopefully they can hang onto in demand Appleton, the coaching genius that has taken them back to their roots, has spent next year's CVA money, and has linked himself with every bus out of town.

The plucky bestest few deserve him.

Then again if he does abandon ship I guess the ridiculous wages he has paid out on a pile of crap won't be his problem.

Just like Cotterilll and Grant before, he can leg it and leave them to sort out the mess - still a hero.

Start a clean phoenix club if you have a shred of dignity.

The cornered animal.