Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I watched the second half of your game on TV. Funny as ****, your terrible. When are you twunts going to realise that Cortese is f*cking your club up. Yet you divs bang on about Adkins, poor Tango, it ain't his fault. Look to Nasty Nick and Slimy Les for the problems. At least when your in div 1, no one notices or gives a ****, your soap opera is slowly unravelling for the whole country to see. Anyway you sleuths have had a month now, whats the story with your BVI loan, how much is it for and what is it secured against? Facts not speculation please.

I saw the poopey score on TV. Funny as ****, your terrible. When is a twunt like you going to realise that your club is a **** up. Yet you are in div 1 banging on about Saints, Cortese and Adkins. Just look to Skatesmouth as a whole and you will realise why you are a **** up, we feel sorry for you so it isn’t your fault. You’re in div 1, no one notices or gives a **** (except us because it is funny as ****), your soap opera is going on n on n on n on.....n on n on n on. We all know how your **** up of a club has cheated charities, the taxman and local business. You are an embarrassment to English football. Anyway as a super sleuth you have had years now, what’s the story your joke of a club and the clueless PST? How are they going to cheat again! Facts not speculation please.

Oh yes congratulations on raising 11,328 attendance. Shame you don’t have a bigger stadium I’m sure you would have got that up to 11,330....oh by the way how is the new stadium coming on?

They should be grateful it is only -10 points this season when they exist administration having diluted a failed CVA. If the Football League were consistent they'd be giving Pompey -19 points in line with the -17 points Bournemouth and Rotherham got for failing to agree a CVA (-15 for the failure for Rotherham and Bournemouth to agree a CVA and -2 for it being both club's 2nd admin). Pompey agreed a CVA, failed to make payments and then diluted it which is just as bad if not worse, plus it was Pompey's 3rd admin so should be at the very least -19 points (-15 for dilution of failed CVA and -4 for 3rd admin).

Instead Pompey fans, the trust and employees have the cheek to think the Football League are being harsh on them and because it is the trust taking over the deduction shouldn't happen. When in fact the -10 is very lenient and the Football League haven't given explanation why it isn't consistent with the Bournemouth and Rotherham -17 points deductions.

Edited by Matthew Le God

The thoughts of Pompey fans on 6/11/12

"You can't blame Howe for recalling him [Thomas] with the form he's in if he's going to play him. But to leave him out? He's clearly done it to hinder us. " (how DARE they!!!)

"McLeod goes down under Williamson's long ball but the referee is not interested" (referee crumbling under the pressure)

"...a mate has just told me he left 10 minutes before half time, as he could not face watching any more as it was that bad. He is a die hard Pompey fan..." (undisputed BESTEST fans in the whole wide world)

Thanks Brentford, another day where justice prevails.

At least both Saints and Poopey have their fair share of wannabe ITK'ers pretending they have some insider knowledge eh Phil? Actually, some people fulfil that role for both clubs!

:rolleyes: oh trust me, the last thing I wannabe is a wannabe.

Hated the Spice Girls

What hacks me off about it all is that there simply is no way that someone 3,500 miles away should be told such stuff.

The CSI stuff - well that was obvious as all the hints and links were published in the Echo.

It's not MY fault that the newco I work for down here decided to outsource our monthly payroll to a "Well known UK based Accounting Company's branch office in Dubai" who bought me lunch (a nice Lamb Shank BTW) this week, most of which got sprayed onto the table when the "unsubstatiated and (no doubt) completely fabricated rumour" was passed to me as we talked about golf football & the upcoming Rugby 7's. I can't blab what the man said - it's kinda likely to drop me in the Dole queue for breaching confidence. But I can ask someone else I happen to know who may work in a similar business to go and check the story to cover my ass.

Trust me, all I was trying to do was to blag some freebie Hospitality Tickets for the Heinekan Tent at the 7's!

Anyways. Let's wait and see. If it's right then I simply suggest everyone go and buy one of those plastic keyboard covers and some Anti Static screen cleaners. If it's wrong then keeping schtum means I ain't sent this place off in the wrong direction, but could share what I was told after it has been shown to have been rubbish.

My ITK knowledge is simply "something funny this way comes"

You get to laugh at me for being stupid (again) or..........

Edited by dubai_phil

Why don't you post it up with the proviso it's unsubstantiated and from a single source?

Or just keep quiet?

This secret squirrel nonsense is school child stuff "I'm got a secret but I'm not telling yoooou". Just screams of attention seeking behaviour and benefits nobody.

Personally, I find this thread well suited for drama and suspense :)

With a massive 11,328 in attendance!

Little over 10,000 of the bestest packing the ultra modern arena last night as there were 1000 Brentford fans there. Of course the bestest phew would have loudly cheered and applauded their plucky heros off the pitch as they never boo them ........................... oh what is that they did boo them off? LOL

Congratulations to Harlee Dean for being part of the plucky Brentford team that stole 3 points that were rightfully Pompey's from Fratton Park last night. It must have been tough for him playing in such an intimidating atmosphere, the few frothing at the mouth and banging their clubbed hands together in frustration every time the 'facking scummah' got anywhere near the ball.

I note he was booked though. Maybe the first player to be cautioned for laughing hysterically at the opposition fans?

So it looks like PKF have bigger fish to fry at the moment.

No doubt the cash cow of pompey will be one of their great assets.

Appleton denies any approach from Blackpool, while their chairman says he has got his man....

Either he is appointing someone else, or UnAppy is telling fibs.

‘I try to keep my own focus and, on Monday, when I was hearing all these stories I basically took myself away and gave myself a little bit of time to be on my own and focus on the game.

Perhaps he took himself away to a service station on the M6 and happened to run into officials from Blackpool, but has since forgotten about it?

'No comment on speculation' would have sufficed.

It's rumoured that he only got the West Brom job because of an insurance mistake, and he only got the pompey job because they were desperate.

The stats show that he has done quite a poor job but if the rumours are true, he is now being offered a lifeline.

If he turns down a pay rise and the opportunity to work at a club near to home where you don't have to take in your own toilet rolls, then the man is an idiot.

A poor coach he may be, but he isn't stupid.

And if he goes, where does that leave he 51% fan-owned Property-Developing Trust?*

With a nice blank canvas!

Clear out the overpriced deadwood, set a sensible budget, recall the youngsters.

That approach might lead to League Two, but they would have a fresh start and the chance to trade solvently like proper businesses do.....until the property developers turn out to be more interested in the property than bankrolling three promotion pushes...then I guess we'll be asked to offer sympathy again to the poor fans who have fully supported this dangerous course of action.

Show me a club that has benefited from detaching the ground from the rest of the business and I'll get you a signed copy of Avram's Lonely Planet guide to UK brothels when it launches at Waterstone's flagship lap dancing book bar.

*we can take it for granted that Portpin have been seen off.

It's just one simple legal case that will be sorted within the next six weeks and then it's plain sailing!

And I thought we had problems.

At least we don't pretend to be the Galatasary of the south.

To follow their lead I guess we need to be ignoring the league table and calling SMS a fortress.

Hopefully the ref for the Swansea game doesn't freeze at such a big occasion etc...

They were booed off, with half the ground empty by the time the final whistle rang out, yet captain courageous has never known a group of fans as bestest as the ones in Skatesmouth!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/skipper-fans-were-right-to-boo-us-off-1-4448607

I guess it must have sounded like 40,000 booes - must have been a harrowing experience.

Appleton denies any approach from Blackpool, while their chairman says he has got his man....

‘I try to keep my own focus and, on Monday, when I was hearing all these stories I basically took myself away and gave myself a little bit of time to be on my own and focus on the game.

Perhaps he took himself away to a service station on the M6 and happened to run into officials from Blackpool, but has since forgotten about it?

It's rumoured that he only got the West Brom job because of an insurance mistake, and he only got the pompey job because they were desperate.

The stats show that he has done quite a poor job but if the rumours are true, he is now being offered a lifeline.

If he turns down a pay rise and the opportunity to work at a club near to home where you don't have to take in your own toilet rolls, then the man is an idiot.

And if he goes, where does that leave he 51% fan-owned Property-Developing Trust?*

Clear out the overpriced deadwood, set a sensible budget, recall the youngsters.

That approach might lead to League Two, but they would have a fresh start and the chance to trade solvently like proper businesses do.....until the property developers turn out to be more interested in the property than bankrolling three promotion pushes...then I guess we'll be asked to offer sympathy again to the poor fans who have fully supported this dangerous course of action.

Show me a club that has benefited from detaching the ground from the rest of the business and I'll get you a signed copy of Avram's Lonely Planet guide to UK brothels when it launches at Waterstone's flagship lap dancing book bar.

It's just one simple legal case that will be sorted within the next six weeks and then it's plain sailing!

To follow their lead I guess we need to be ignoring the league table and calling SMS a fortress.

Hopefully the ref for the Swansea game doesn't freeze at such a big occasion etc...

Surely you must know that we dont own the ground already, so its already detached. The decision being made here is whether the PST buy the ground for £10m+ or for under £3m. Bit of a no brainer really, yes a property develop will make money out of it but what choice have we got after the 4 years of gross mismanagement.

Some feedback from the desperate few last night...

Dire. Nearly left at HT. I have better things to do with my time quite frankly.

It was absolute dire in all aspects. Why he didn't change the shape of the team I've no idea. Awful.

I've been to a few games this season . The only one I enjoyed was yeovil because we won. I've got better things to waste my money on at this time of the year if I'm honest .

Beautifully crafted Rallyboy

Can someone please clarify for me the administration time limits?

When did the plucky few actually begin (this!) administration officially ?

Is it true that companies can only trade in administration for one year without a special extension granted by the courts? (You'll see the link to the previous question!)

If it is true, what is to stop chainrai just prevaricating for a few months until the year is up? -- or even merely threatening to do so unless he gets his price?

Can someone please clarify for me the administration time limits?

When did the plucky few actually begin (this!) administration officially ?

Is it true that companies can only trade in administration for one year without a special extension granted by the courts? (You'll see the link to the previous question!)

If it is true, what is to stop chainrai just prevaricating for a few months until the year is up? -- or even merely threatening to do so unless he gets his price?

I think they have to go back to court in February.

Surely you must know that we dont own the ground already, so its already detached. The decision being made here is whether the PST buy the ground for £10m+ or for under £3m. Bit of a no brainer really, yes a property develop will make money out of it but what choice have we got after the 4 years of gross mismanagement.

FFS

I've got two words for you.....

Phoenix Club

You really do walk into these things Percy...

Moneyfieldsclub.jpg

Portsmouth Football Club aren't alone in stealing from the Poppy Appeal then...

16n7o.jpg

What a delightful city

A bit hypocritical of The Snooze.

These lads were only following the example of those deemed heroes by the likes of Neil Allen.

At least they stole the money from charities in a far more open way.

Ioften see it stated that Chanrai has a "charge" over Fatpipe Park.

How is this different to "owning" Fatpipe Park?

Yours,

Confused of Durleyshire.

If someone were to buy Fatpipes Park for 20 million Chinny would only get the amount of the charge with the rest going to the club.

I think that's about all the difference is.

Hearts have been issued with a winding-up order by the Court of Session in Edinburgh after failing to pay a tax bill on time.

The matter is unrelated to a £1.75m tax bill Hearts are currently contesting.

This latest order is understood to be for unpaid PAYE and VAT and BBC Scotland has learned the sum due is a substantial six-figure amount.

The Tynecastle club have eight days to pay up or the winding up order will be enforced by the court.

Meanwhile, it is understood Hearts are unlikely to face any immediate sanctions from the Scottish Premier League over the non-payment of tax.

The only sanction for not paying HM Revenue Customs on time is a registration embargo and the club already have this sanction in place for the late payment of salaries to players.

The SPL have been informed and could take further action if payment is not paid within the eight-day deadline.

Pompey deffinately get away with it, they dont muck about in scotland,

I can't believe this saga still shows no end in sight. Months after the original 'only days to survive plea' it still drags on. At this rate the -10 won't be coming into effect until the 2013/14 season (If they actually survive that long).

They were booed off, with half the ground empty by the time the final whistle rang out, yet captain courageous has never known a group of fans as bestest as the ones in Skatesmouth!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/skipper-fans-were-right-to-boo-us-off-1-4448607

I guess it must have sounded like 40,000 booes - must have been a harrowing experience.

They weren't booing the team off FFS. Pompey fans never do that.

I thought the boos were all aimed at the infuriating Brentford goalie, not at our own players.

Only a few people booed and only a few people left before the end also I'm sure those boos wasn't directed at the players but at the Brentford supporters.

So there we are; Pompey weren't booing their own players, of course. They were booing the Brentford fans. No, sorry, the Brentford goalie. Oh, I'm confused.

Seems that we got it all wrong about the booing !

Herewith a Skate take on last night's events : (on his behalf, please excuse the lack of punctuation!)

cuteface

3:05 PM on 07/11/2012

I was there last night only a few people booed and only a few people left before the end also I'm sure those boos wasn't directed at the players but at the Brentford supporters if the players stayed they would of realised that also we applauded the players but they walked off only one stayed I enjoyed the football even if we didn't play well the other team wasn't much better only one goal and it wasn't hit in properly.