[TD=bgcolor: #e7eaef, colspan: 2]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e7eaef][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #e7eaef, align: right][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #e7eaef, colspan: 2, align: left]Unfortunately for you kraken, the £33m converted from debt to equity has now been converted into secured debt again via a floating charge on all the clubs assets to a BVI company.

Therefore, iro £60m in debt - and counting as the club is losing money every week and has just spent £30m in the transfer market.

What goes around comes around in terms of making accusations like cheating - things change with owners and what they could afford one year is a different story the next, [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

where has the £33m BVI figure come from or is it just a hopeful guess?

Farmery: "Fumble stumble well again its highly speculative allegations which at the end of the day I'd be interested to know what foundation of fact they're using to do this. I mean, to be frank, I think Portpin are simply making stuff up."

Essentially Farmery is saying "They're making it up as they go along"... which is apt, for this Pythonesque comedy of ineptitude :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGaDrE8xXG4

I did.

It was nothing more than a trolling post going on about Saints trying to derail the thread.

I'd have probably let it slide if things were quiet, but the thread is very much on topic at the moment.

thanks , pulled my reply at the same time. I had enjoyed venting my spleen in reply and now it has been erased

Its a good one, isn't it? The £33M figure is that which was converted into equity. 2 + 2 = 5 Pompey maths seems to have decreed that this now is the figure of the loan from the BVI.

Anyway; this thread is about them, not Saints FFS!

Its a good one, isn't it? The £33M figure is that which was converted into equity. 2 + 2 = 5 Pompey maths seems to have decreed that this now is the figure of the loan from the BVI.

They've come up with some sh it before but their new maths is pathetic even by their own standards.

Coincidently, £33m is roughly what they've cheated HMRC (Hospitals, schools, etc) out of. You see, our situations are a complete like-for-like comparison afterall.... :facepalm:

Have a look at the photograph in that article...:)

I am sure they will get some dosh for that swimming pool next to Fratton Park:rolleyes:

Or should be called a Lido.;)

Or is that what liquidation looks like?:D

i HOPE THAT DEAR OLD LADY ON THE MOBILITY SCOOTER HAS NOT DROWNED;)

Edited by ottery st mary

I've honestly given up trying to guess what might happen next. I'd stand as much chance of being correct if i predicted that Chanrai would get raped by a sabre toothed tiger while playing chess with the corpse of the Queen Mother.

You've seen a leaked transcript of Rallyboy's next post too?

Do you ever get deja vu?

It's that wonderful quote from a twenty something Portmouth fan outside Fratton, regarding administration, and failing to understand the irony of his next statement;

"It's like deja vu, all over again"

Priceless.

Numbnuts.

I wonder if I can now spend 2 hours surfing the interweb for the video

It's odd. In the title of his post he states that the scum are £24m in debt.

The body of the post then mentions £33m and then £60m. He either needs to make his mind up or stop making stuff up like Chinny is allegedly doing ;)

I've honestly given up trying to guess what might happen next. I'd stand as much chance of being correct if i predicted that Chanrai would get raped by a sabre toothed tiger while playing chess with the corpse of the Queen Mother.

What will happen is simple - in the short term!

Tricky Trev will drag things out until Feb when the next parachute payments are due. Then he'll slap in his £3m bill plus £100k a week, which should eat up most of that £8m. Then he'll hand the club to the PST with absolutely no operating budget that they were counting on, who will realise they need to pay the ex hero / villain players about £8m, plus whatever King Kanu claims - how is that little court case coming along by the way? - at which point they'll either borrow the money owed from the property gang in return for the other 51% of the company, or they'll fold having set a record for the shortest time a club has ever been owned by the fans! Well, they did say they were trailblazers...

Why would an Administrator hang on to a VERY long shot/busted flush and over all this time ignore every other possible Avenue?

Imagine what could have been our fate IF Mark Fry had ignored the (late) phone call from Cortese?

It all seems to point to an as yet deeper conspiracy within a conspiracy

Nothing too deep there DP. I can give you 9000 reasons per day (or 100K per week, if Chinny is to be believed) why Tricky Trev and PKF aren't in a hurry to wrap this up. :D

It's been a bit depressing lately with our beloved Saints leaking goals left, right and centre, so thank goodness for Chinny, Voldemort, Cheats FC and the rest to give us an opportunity to laugh at those less fortunate than us.

But good grief, are Chinny/Portpin back in contention or not? This is so confusing. They're in and out more often than Avram at Fu Fu's Massage parlour. And who is going to be the next manager? My money is on this tactical genius.

4220685353-08022012005713.jpg

He'll should be able to keep the rotten corpse Cheats FC running smoothly, at least until liquidation in February.