Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

So the best outcome now for the long suffering creditors is for the club to go pop with a wedge in the bank. Probably February after the next PP. The final PP I would guess is ringfenced for the hero/villain compromisers and King Kanu and might even be guaranteed even if Pompey go pop (I am speculating). Therefore a February liquidation remains the most likely outcome in my opinion. Maybe January once the PP's become unconditional (speculating again) - which would accord with what a few Pompey ITK'ers have indicated above.

Glad you enjoyed taking your point at SMS with players you could never afford, and never paid. Come to think of it, can't rememember the last time you beat us fair and square. **** off and thanks for all the Fish.

So the best outcome now for the long suffering creditors is for the club to go pop with a wedge in the bank. Probably February after the next PP.

Indeed. Which is exactly the same situation Birch was in around August time when the last tranche of Parachute Payments hit the accounts. The only difference now of course is that the lion's share of those August Parachute Payments are destined for PKF's account rather than the c.£150m worth of creditors' pockets....

Edited by trousers

Or you could base it on 'For whom the bell tolls'.....

Reading Steve's link

On Her Majesty's Inland Revenue Service starring Voldemort as George Lazenby

Now, back on topic, if only Lucy Carmichael could be proven to be a dedicated skate. With that expose of future owners she may just be The Winds of Change

But seeing as PST have got into bed with them probably not

Ooh ooh ooh.

News just in

The PERFECT description.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20309441

Omnishambles is The Word of The Year

"Omnishambles" has been named word of the year by the Oxford English Dictionary.

The word - meaning a situation which is shambolic from every possible angle - was coined in 2009 by the writers of BBC political satire The Thick of It.

hell that one word covers two threads!

I do find it amusing how Pompey's very existence gets under your skins so much! It's a priceless gift, you're like the abused victims who cant ever let go, it's a mix of funny and tragic. I honestly don't think Pompey fans are so bothered with Saints, hate them yes, dismiss them yes, scum them if given the chance, yes. But the level of hurt displayed on this thread is unbelievable. What f*cking happened???

I cant believe you fella's make it so easy, forget winning, promotions or any other football related one-up-manship to get one over the scummers we only have to exist. You shouldn't of let it get this out of control fella's, Pompey will 'exist' whatever, you all know that, so why do this to yourselves? It's crazy. We have been bloody good rivals for you guys, good luck forming a meaningful rivalry with Brighton, Bournemouth or Reading?!?

Portsmouth will always be here and we'll always get under your skin, but the levels you take it to is crazy, your like illogical crazed football hooligans baying for the blood of the opposition, but with a modern day twist.... work place warriors, sat behind your PC's who instead of throwing punches fire off emails to the football league, take that skate. It's laughable.

I'm leaving now, to my mind this thread ran it's course for me last week, a genuine opinion (biased only as your own are) removed, a warning issued and the reason 'trolling' given so this is my last post, it'll probably also get pulled for trolling, which is completely incorrect, to troll is to say something just to get a reaction, this is said because I mean it, I think I have meant 99% of everything I have ever posted here, so 'troll' is a factually incorrect label. '****', 'Idiot' or a myriad of other labels I may find harder to defend. One redeeming feature of you fella's and this site is a Pompey fan has been able to hang around so long without being banned, credit to you, but times are a changing and it's time to move on. So long, take care and for your own sakes, wind it back a notch! :)

I do find it amusing how Pompey's very existence gets under your skins so much! It's a priceless gift, you're like the abused victims who cant ever let go, it's a mix of funny and tragic. I honestly don't think Pompey fans are so bothered with Saints, hate them yes, dismiss them yes, scum them if given the chance, yes. But the level of hurt displayed on this thread is unbelievable. What f*cking happened???

I cant believe you fella's make it so easy, forget winning, promotions or any other football related one-up-manship to get one over the scummers we only have to exist. You shouldn't of let it get this out of control fella's, Pompey will 'exist' whatever, you all know that, so why do this to yourselves? It's crazy. We have been bloody good rivals for you guys, good luck forming a meaningful rivalry with Brighton, Bournemouth or Reading?!?

Portsmouth will always be here and we'll always get under your skin, but the levels you take it to is crazy, your like illogical crazed football hooligans baying for the blood of the opposition, but with a modern day twist.... work place warriors, sat behind your PC's who instead of throwing punches fire off emails to the football league, take that skate. It's laughable.

I'm leaving now, to my mind this thread ran it's course for me last week, a genuine opinion (biased only as your own are) removed, a warning issued and the reason 'trolling' given so this is my last post, it'll probably also get pulled for trolling, which is completely incorrect, to troll is to say something just to get a reaction, this is said because I mean it, I think I have meant 99% of everything I have ever posted here, so 'troll' is a factually incorrect label. '****', 'Idiot' or a myriad of other labels I may find harder to defend. One redeeming feature of you fella's and this site is a Pompey fan has been able to hang around so long without being banned, credit to you, but times are a changing and it's time to move on. So long, take care and for your own sakes, wind it back a notch! :)

party.gif

I do find it amusing how Pompey's very existence gets under your skins so much! It's a priceless gift, you're like the abused victims who cant ever let go, it's a mix of funny and tragic. I honestly don't think Pompey fans are so bothered with Saints, hate them yes, dismiss them yes...

Ooo, get her.

I'll remind you of the 40-odd years of rabid obsession emanating from fantasy island, when WE barely gave you a second glance. I'll also remind you of that hilarious "Dock Strike" your lot invented to give some kind of acceptable reason for your "pure hate" for "scummaaaahs". And were you old enough to remember the fanzine you skates named after a date you once beat us? That was "not being bothered". There's so much more but your "moving on" aren't you so I'll save myself the bother. Clown.

Omnishambles is The Word of The Year

Ya bastard!;-) I was just about to post that: lucky I read the whole thread..

And poor old Pes: doesn't he realise that this thread is superb entertainment; a real life farce with so many twists, turns and coincidences along with the innocent dupes; which wouldn't be believed as fiction. It's real laugh out loud stuff, chuckles, snig gers, and spraying the screen stuff.

Reading Steve's link

On Her Majesty's Inland Revenue Service starring Voldemort as George Lazenby

Now, back on topic, if only Lucy Carmichael could be proven to be a dedicated skate. With that expose of future owners she may just be The Winds of Change

But seeing as PST have got into bed with them probably not

Sounds to me that "Lucy Carmichael" could quite happily be working on behalf of Portpin remembering our own dirty tricks campaigns.

So, with reference to Lucy Carmichael's blog,these high net worth folk may also struggle to pass the FL's fit and proper persons test.

And so it goes on.....

Do you have to pass if you're only investing rather than directing? I would assume not as they also wou;dn't hold a majority?

Do you have to pass if you're only investing rather than directing? I would assume not as they also wou;dn't hold a majority?

Anyone with 10% or more of the shares or anyone planning to hold a position on the board of directors has to go through the Owners and Directors Test.

Really? So do you don't remember the 10,000 strong (sorry, I forgot, using your Pompey maths 230,000 strong) riot after you had won? And the following victories where you brought in ringer players via debt you couldn't service from invisible men and gun runners? But no no, tell us you don't care once more as you circle jerk each other with tales of dock worker strikes and Markus the Nazi tank driver.

Seriously, I'm not sure what's more pathetic, the fact that you post this sh1t after being shown up time and time again, or the fact that using seemingly skate-wide mental gymnastics, you appear to convince yourself that Saints fans are obsessed with your plucky honest massive club, and no elelment to the contrary is true.

In the eternal words of Tim Canterbury:

592446cca6dd94a3.gif

I actually agree with this - or part of it. I don't know what he said, but I don't think we should pulling posts, no matter how irritating they are. Trolls are a part of modern life, but I enjoy the deluded ramblings of our scaly friends and there are hardly any left (and to be fair, just occasionally he has a point).

^ This

Seems the aforementioned Mr Hall has been busy.

Simple facts about this blog;

1. it's written under a pseudonym.

2. Being part of a tax avoidance scheme is NOT a crime. The head of HMRC used to set these up all the time when he was in the private sector and had over 13 reversed by HMRC in this way.

3. the 'copper' brothers were cleared of any wrong-doing - they arent criminals and knowing them isn't a crime.

4. Stuart Robinson has shown proof of funds to TWO administrators and is ready to do the deal.

5. If you can be bothered to read this bilge then I suggest you examine it again for any allegation of wrongdoing. There isn't one against anyone.

6. The HNW guys have never claimed to be mega wealthy minted guys, they are Pompey fans putting in £100k.

It's sad and comical. I would also remind anyone writing it, if they are really a Pompey fan, that it is now Trust or Bust, and they are assisting in an outright liquidation strategy.

Seems the aforementioned Mr Hall has been busy.

Simple facts about this blog;

1. it's written under a pseudonym.

2. Being part of a tax avoidance scheme is NOT a crime. The head of HMRC used to set these up all the time when he was in the private sector and had over 13 reversed by HMRC in this way.

3. the 'copper' brothers were cleared of any wrong-doing - they arent criminals and knowing them isn't a crime.

4. Stuart Robinson has shown proof of funds to TWO administrators and is ready to do the deal.

5. If you can be bothered to read this bilge then I suggest you examine it again for any allegation of wrongdoing. There isn't one against anyone.

6. The HNW guys have never claimed to be mega wealthy minted guys, they are Pompey fans putting in £100k.

It's sad and comical. I would also remind anyone writing it, if they are really a Pompey fan, that it is now Trust or Bust, and they are assisting in an outright liquidation strategy.

Crimes or not the man the PST are proposing takes control of Fratton Park has a long history of shady dealing, marginal legality and maximising benefit to himself. By contrast he seems a little light on past philanthropy and altruistic assitance of others. He will be looking to get control of FP as part of a wider agenda of enriching himself - not saving Portsmouth FC.

I acknowledge your existence purely for my own amusement and I guess most others on this thread think similarly.

But then we've not been robbed, shafted, cheated (except on the pitch) so we aren't like your 'own'

Cretin!

Would you agree that their background doesn't necessarily fill one with confidence? If doesn't matter to me as I'm not a Pompey fan, but if I were, or I were someone seeking investors for a business involving property I wouldn't choose them if there were any choice in the matter.

As you point out, and unless DP's hint of other potential tyre-kickers sniffing about is true, then no, there is no choice. :-)

We are obsessed?!?! And who is coming on here spouting drivel constantly?!?! You came on here last week and totally embarrassed yourself again about Saints result against WestBrom etc. and got loads of stick when skates lost to Brentford. Then you disappear only to come back and say you are off because ‘WE’ can’t take it. You are such a loser much like corp homo. I’m sure you will be back checking up on us ‘cause you just can’t stay away. FYI, I have never joined a skate website and never have the intention of doing so. You came on here so if you can’t hack it, which you obviously can’t, you are more than welcome to f… o…

Definition of someone infatuated with another club: TROLL, who then can’t take the heat when responded to. Replace TROLL with PES…either is fitting.

Would you agree that their background doesn't necessarily fill one with confidence? If doesn't matter to me as I'm not a Pompey fan, but if I were, or I were someone seeking investors for a business involving property I wouldn't choose them if there were any choice in the matter.

As you point out, and unless DP's hint of other potential tyre-kickers sniffing about is true, then no, there is no choice. :-)

This has been copied from POL posted by MIcah Hall and is not from Saint Linford ! The POL are saying this is a chanrai set up to discredit the HNW and pull out to make PKF liquidate pomp*y HTH

I actually agree with this - or part of it. I don't know what he said, but I don't think we should pulling posts, no matter how irritating they are. Trolls are a part of modern life, but I enjoy the deluded ramblings of our scaly friends and there are hardly any left (and to be fair, just occasionally he has a point).

It was more about NC and our future problems. Sadly my reply was pulled as well as I posted it with his quote. I vented my spleen and now it is lost forever.

This thread has made 2 of them go into free fall, first HO and now Pes. Lol

I have little time for him as he was on here telling us that he knew Pinnacle were the real deal, his mate Lynham would save us. I suspect all along he was laughing up his sleeve, and so nearly helped finish us off forever....what comes around goes around PES

It was more about NC and our future problems. Sadly my reply was pulled as well as I posted it with his quote. I vented my spleen and now it is lost forever.

This thread has made 2 of them go into free fall, first HO and now Pes. Lol

I have little time for him as he was on here telling us that he knew Pinnacle were the real deal, his mate Lynham would save us. I suspect all along he was laughing up his sleeve, and so nearly helped finish us off forever....what comes around goes around PES

Don't forget to include Fartoniser (Scumfinder General) over on pol. He gets quite incandescent at our obsession too.

If only these three had minds they would have lost them ages ago!

Mack why are you coming on here being all humorous still? You’re supposed to be throwing your toys out the pram at the sheer audacity of some of the fans of your rivals on their own forum for daring to not like your fans, club etc!

Swings n roundabout's Spudders me old mucker! being down the blue end of our ally you gets a few years in the sunny shine, then a decade or two back in the trench's tin helmets facing flak from you stripy bastards, Holding on by the fingernails for another fireworks to glory with the likes of the statue thread on ear, Poetry lost,

I stopped reading at this point. (see bold, used above)

They can't even distinguish between plurals and possessives.

Apostrophes and extra webbed fingers just arrive at seemingly random intervals.

Stunning and horrific.

But very f-ing funny.

1) Appy was desperate to get out as he saw no future (well, my source was unsupported and had no clear links directly to pcfc. Now to be fair we all guessed he would be off asap but we did not forsee the blast at PST, so I gave them that one) the other comment was that once he goes then the house of cards of month long contracts would also collapse - well, Jury is out on that one.

2) The Case against Jacobs implying Financial Irregularities and legal letters being served. My info was "looks like news will come out from the Industry that will hurt them"

3) The issue as I have now quoted that TB may only have two weeks, I have now had that from two sources and posted it above yours. They may be wide of the mark but events & BDO imply something might happen

4) The issue of the forgotten people who tried to make offers for the club, no further public comment on that one (apart from this and a previous comment) they do not intend to sit idly by. I would speculate that while they may not be in a position to affect the outcome at Nottarf they COULD be in a position to harm "those that ignored them". (Oldnick take a chill pill it's not gonna go like you worried about)

5) A speculation that possibly the PST bid might not stay at Nottarf even if they go ahead that has not had a back up. This could be the icing on the cake

Why else would IP industry people know in detail that there is a problem with rare worms in Farlington Marshes which is a site of SSI? (Open to alternative speculation on that one - perhaps that is where the bodies are buried?)

You could have just written

1. Yes, I was making it up for attention

Would have been shorter and clearer.

I stopped reading at this point. (see bold, used above)

They can't even distinguish between plurals and possessives.

You'd think that, by now, they'd be experts in plurals and possessives - what with having been in administration more than once as a result of spending money that belongs to other people.