Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes "we,ve looked at other grounds to play but in this instance it's Fratton Park or bust"

@pn_neil_allen: McInnes: 'In this particular instance it is Fratton Park or bust for me. But we are 2-1 up with 5 minutes to play'. #Pompey

or in other words "we care about the football club, but we care more about obtaining nottarfkrap".

@pn_neil_allen: Williams: 'We will have a board and professional people running the club' #Pompey

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes " land around Fratton Park plus ground will be sold as one package"

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes " maximum of 8 on main board including 2 from ordinary fans to be elected #pompey

@pn_neil_allen: McInnes: 'There will be 6-8 members on the board. Including Brown, McInnes, Williams and Trapanni'. #Pompey

@pn_neil_allen: Brown: 'Time to put people's differences behind us and move this club on together.' #Pompey

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes " land around Fratton Park plus ground will be sold as one package"

how did the surrounding land become part of this admin? I thought it was owned by CSI. Did the football club inherit it or Chinny?

You can read it any way you wish, but I would bet anybody that the Football League will NOT impose the -10

For some "historical" reason, Portsmouth has a "hold" over the Football Authorities, and they will not let one of their most "beloved" go to the wall, or face any crippling handicap

Plus of course, no prospective "rescuer" would work under such a handicap

Bet you they do

How much?

Given the FL's quite clear and public statement regarding the points penalty, what would the other 23 clubs say if they did back down ?

( And as for the query about prospective buyers being put off by the deduction, it's the same condition as when Marcus took over at St Mary's ).

@pn_neil_allen: Williams: 'We will have a board and professional people running the club' #Pompey

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes " maximum of 8 on main board including 2 from ordinary fans to be elected #pompey

@pn_neil_allen: McInnes: 'There will be 6-8 members on the board. Including Brown, McInnes, Williams and Trapanni'. #Pompey

@pn_neil_allen: Brown: 'Time to put people's differences behind us and move this club on together.' #Pompey

Good Luck finding them.

@solentsport: RT @NabilHassan79: Administrators of the land surrounding Fratton Park confirm they've agreed to sell it to the #pompey supporters trust: http://t.co/pQ0rK2rv

Just got to hope now that Chinny digs his heels in regarding Fat Pipe Arena. One without the other = pretty worthless, the two together is a whole different ball game.

Dear skates

Don't forget to take a souvenir of nottarf with you when you leave the next home game you go to. Won't be there much longer.

(Don't worry there's so few of you it won't affect the fabric of the stadium)

If they all took a handful of fat from the pipes on leaving........

I'm now confused (not difficult, granted) is this latest news good for us or not? Is there much hilarity left or can I just get back to hating the inbred ****s?

It is good news all finished new clean club untarnished history. In other equally believable news I will be having a 3some with Rihanna & Megan Fox later this evening

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Can any of you explain to me how the trust can say that the ground is worth £2.5mm, Chanrai saying its worth £17m.

What was the original price stated on the CVA and if the £2.5m quotation is correct does that not mean that the tax man was a higher stake holder and so would of been a position to liquidate?

@solentsport: PST PRESSER: Mcinnes "I think if no agreement on ground valuation then club will be liquidated"

Presuming Chanrai would get the ground in event of liquidation due to his charge, at that point he could pick up some now worthless land on the cheap and claw back. One then assumes the PP would be paid direct to Football Creditors.

As it stands, does the loan shark stand to get more from liquidation than a Trust deal?

It's all so simple (just like their fanbase)

http://www.pompeytrust.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&task=download&id=103%3A20121114pstsupplementlores&Itemid=109

The best Christmas present this thread could hope for!

What a professional document. Showed it to the missus (who is a graphic designer) and she reckons a 10yo could have done better in 5 minutes with Notepad. Photoshoppers please gather, that thing has more mileage for mirth than our statue

What a professional document. Showed it to the missus (who is a graphic designer) and she reckons a 10yo could have done better in 5 minutes with Notepad. Photoshoppers please gather, that thing has more mileage for mirth than our statue

My 5 year old has just been pointing out McInnes punctuation errors.

It's hard to read, because of the poor quality, but what I think I'm seeing is :

2012/13

Income £2.5m

Expenditure £5.0m

Cash carried forward £1.3m

2013/14

Income £5.2m

Expenditure £7.4m

Cash carried forward £2.2m

2014/15

Income £6.2

Expenditure £5.5

Cash carried forward £0.9

2015/16

Income £6.2m

Expenditure £5.3

Cash carried forward £0.2m

I'm no mathematical genius I'll admit, but surely those figures don't add up...

It's hard to read, because of the poor quality, but what I think I'm seeing is :

2012/13

Income £2.5m

Expenditure £5.0m

Cash carried forward £1.3m

2013/14

Income £5.2m

Expenditure £7.4m

Cash carried forward £2.2m

2014/15

Income £6.2

Expenditure £5.5

Cash carried forward £0.9

2015/16

Income £6.2m

Expenditure £5.3

Cash carried forward £0.2m

I'm no mathematical genius I'll admit, but surely those figures don't add up...

They don't add up. The Few will be fooled by a bar graph (in colour) and literally throw all their job seekers allowance into the PST pot. What we do have now though is an idea on what they are planning to spend.

So despite all their claims about sticking to what they can afford they still plan to spend more than they receive. Their previous revenue projections had them packing the park and getting good cup runs, neither of which have happened this year.

Like a solar calculator in a darkened room, they don't add up.

Nabil Hassan ‏@NabilHassan79

I now expect #pompey to avoid the 10-point penalty from the Football League as and when they exit administration after today's PST-PKF news.

To be fair on simple Nabil, if the FL increase the penalty to Lutonesque proportions due to financial irregularities, then technically they have avoided a 10-point penalty.

I'm now confused (not difficult, granted) is this latest news good for us or not? Is there much hilarity left or can I just get back to hating the inbred ****s?

Didn't you get P.o.S's memo? There is no hilarity left, this thread has run it's (sic) course, and we nutjobs will be out of a job by next week. :cry:

Good Luck finding them.

dumb-and-dumber1.jpg

so despite the denials they ARE running at a massive loss this season, and if their wagebill is as low as has been claimed, how come the expenditure is predicted to be £5M?

Also years three and four don't show much room for the £2M+ per annum required to pay off football creditors, and once you've taken debt repayment into account their proposed wagebill works out at approx £1,500 a week per player.

Don't see that happening.

I would also suggest that the income budget for those two seasons is based on approx 12,000 season tickets, with gates of 18,000.

Both theirs and my figures are guesstimates, but the whole business plan looks a little wooly, and that's ignoring the fact that this is clearly NOT a fan buyout.

I bet the prospectus throws up some right little gems about how much control the Trust actually has, if it is ever released.

The next move is Chinny's - what can AA chuck into the mix?.....other than more autographs.

Plenty more Nutjobbery to come.

Though if you want to play hunt the Nutjob look no further than whoever put that financial projection together.

I hope their figures have taken PKF's fees into account.....can't see Tricky Trev waiving his Xmas hamper and New year's bonus any time soon.

I truly have no idea what's going on here. I'm assuming the figures at the bottom are not related to the bar charts above. Or something. Cash carried forward seems to go up after year 1 despite making a heavy loss.

2n9cdq8.jpg

And as for the shoddiness of the document itself; just, wow. I'm no graphic designer by trade but I've put together quite a few similar-type documents in the past and they're light years ahead of that pile of sh*te. Surely they could have got one of the 2,000 bestest who have pledged to tart it up a little bit and not have it looking like an averagely put together junior school IT project. Embarrassing.

Edit: F*ck me, it took 7 of them to come up with that stinking pile of turd :lol::lol:

Our Club was published by the Pompey Supporters’ Trust and printed by The News, Portsmouth. It was designed and edited by Colin Farmery with the able help of Jo Manning-Cooper, Matt Peden, Lhea Barrett, James Mathie, Kevin Rye and Paul Jacobs.
Edited by The Kraken

Well if paul merson and steve claridge are in, then I'm out. A bigger pair of tw*ts I've never heard of.

I am sure that Merson has poured over the projected financials in fine detail, being such an obviously intelligent individual, before throwing his weight behind the trust. "Back the....err what's it called again Jeff?"

Edited by Katalinic

This for me is one of the most relevant statements. If there are underlying differences between the members of the trust and the HNW individuals how long do we give it before the infighting starts and the trust starts to unravel?

This for me is one of the most relevant statements. If there are underlying differences between the members of the trust and the HNW individuals how long do we give it before the infighting starts and the trust starts to unravel?

When you have 8 kids and only 1 train set there is a sense of inevitability about the outcome.

Call me pedantic but do these numbers make sense??

At the end of 2012/3 they have £1.3m in the bank. The next season their income is £2.2 million less than their expenditure ... yet their bank balance has grown to £2.2 million. They lose £2.2 million yet their bank balnce increases by £0.9 million. The same is true in future years.

Any idea how they achieve that

Splendid. I shall leave the keyboard/monitor coffee spray guard in place then...

Oh sh1t, Megan just called up from reception and said something about Rihanna and a Jumbo Jet so she could get here to Budapest in time.

Not sure who will find this worse news, FMDP or this thread

Call me pedantic but do these numbers make sense??

At the end of 2012/3 they have £1.3m in the bank. The next season their income is £2.2 million less than their expenditure ... yet their bank balance has grown to £2.2 million. They lose £2.2 million yet their bank balnce increases by £0.9 million. The same is true in future years.

Any idea how they achieve that

Peter Storrie being in charge of their accounts again?

It would appear that the parachute payments for 2013/14 have been spoken for.

Previous Income/Expenditure forecasts from the August 2012 bid document:

TOTAL INCOME

2012/13 (11 Months) 10,202,304

2013/14 11,042,892

2014/15 6,337,353

TOTAL EXPENDITURE

2012/13 (11 Months) 11,996,673

2013/14 6,591,772

2014/15 6,074,094

Edited by goneawol

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})