Terrible Tattoos

Saint-Armstrong

Stupid girl deserves all she gets. You only have to look at the guys facial tattoos to see that they are absolutely crap, I wouldn't have let him near me with a bloody biro.

I don't have any, but I'm not totally against tattoo's - it's just that people need to understand it is a life long commitment, not something that can be washed away if you change your mind or, like this, it's a disaster.

16 year olds, shouldn't be getting tattoos.

I have a tattoo, but I cant stand tattoo's on necks, hands or anywhwere visable when fully clothed.

I see these little kids with their necks done and apart from looking stupid, they have just ensured minimum wage jobs for the rest of their lives.

Personally I hate tattoos but have no issues with people who have them as it is none of my business !

What would concern me though is the psychlogical effect when the novelty wears off and/or fashion changes which is almost inevitable on both counts !

In the past a single motif or statement may have been removable but today's total arm, neck, shoulders etc.. surely will be there for life !

I guess that in a few years time we will see wrinkly old biddies looking like ghosts from the Rocky Horror Picture Show !

Ah well, whatever turns you on .........

Personally I hate tattoos but have no issues with people who have them as it is none of my business !

What would concern me though is the psychlogical effect when the novelty wears off and/or fashion changes which is almost inevitable on both counts !

In the past a single motif or statement may have been removable but today's total arm, neck, shoulders etc.. surely will be there for life !

I guess that in a few years time we will see wrinkly old biddies looking like ghosts from the Rocky Horror Picture Show !

Ah well, whatever turns you on .........

But it is your business if young cretins are getting neck tattoos etc that condemns them to a life on tax benefits and crime as they can't get jobs afterwards.

Edited by TopGun

But it is your business if young cretins are getting neck tattoos etc that condemns them to a life on tax benefits and crime as they can't get jobs afterwards.

Doesn't seem to have done Beckham any harm but I agree they are pretty repulsive !

What can you do though if people are dense enough not to take a longer term view ?

16? she looks about 45 Why do young people suddenly look so old, I mean Shaw looks older that Cork and Lallana.

also what's that white strip under her lower lip about

Edited by Window Cleaner

Someone my son knows has had one done, she too is 16(I thought you had to be 18 :?:). She's had some inane quote scribbled across her belly, something about determination & going out & getting things done for youself, the irony is that she's the laziest person around, blowing her GCSEs last year because she thought she would breeze through them, prefering to get p*ssed & take up smoking during her study leave. :facepalm:.

Never mind it will probably still look good when she's 25 & on her 4th pregnancy. :cry:

Got one myself. Got very lucky.. Went to a dodgy place first time round and paid under half of what it should have cost. Didn't look great but luckily enough I managed to go to a proper tattooist and get it gone over again properly. Won't be getting any more I don't think. I don't understand people that have something pointless such as a stupid quote somewhere, or girls who seem to all have a flower or butterfly on their feet/hands. It seems 'fashionable' for lads around my age to get a full sleeve done these days which is f*cking stupid. It'll look ridiculous in a few years time when it's not the 'thing' to have done anymore.

Very much a question of culture. I kick around with a lot of tattooed people in North Carolina. Quite the norm there, and not quite the same stigma.

I have none myself, but I sometimes toy with the idea.

Know some people in NI that used to be quite hardcore, have markings to that effect on their arms so can never wear short sleeved shirts in a professional environment again.

Can sort of understand that, but if it's just a form of expression, bit of a shame that the attitudes of judgemental nobbers keep decent skin graffiti under wraps.

Btw, went to school with someone who is a very good tattooist. He works in Southampton and comes highly recommended. He has slowly been turning another mate into a Terminator.

Very much a question of culture. I kick around with a lot of tattooed people in North Carolina. Quite the norm there, and not quite the same stigma.

I have none myself, but I sometimes toy with the idea.

Know some people in NI that used to be quite hardcore, have markings to that effect on their arms so can never wear short sleeved shirts in a professional environment again.

Can sort of understand that, but if it's just a form of expression, bit of a shame that the attitudes of judgemental nobbers keep decent skin graffiti under wraps.

Btw, went to school with someone who is a very good tattooist. He works in Southampton and comes highly recommended. He has slowly been turning another mate into a Terminator.

Where's he work? Asgard?

I was watching the American Sherlock Holmes TV series "Elementary" the other day. Although the programme was surprisingly good, having seen that the Yanks had been Philistine enough to have a Asian female Doctor Watson, I was also flabbergasted to see that Holmes had several naff tattoos. Surely a man of his supposed intelligence would never be so stupid as to have tattoos? Even accepting that it was an up to date version, it just didn't ring true.

I was watching the American Sherlock Holmes TV series "Elementary" the other day. Although the programme was surprisingly good, having seen that the Yanks had been Philistine enough to have a Asian female Doctor Watson, I was also flabbergasted to see that Holmes had several naff tattoos. Surely a man of his supposed intelligence would never be so stupid as to have tattoos? Even accepting that it was an up to date version, it just didn't ring true.

Maybe it's YOU that need to look at YOURSELF. If Sherlock Holmes has tattoos then surely it is a sign that intelligent people can have tattoos as well. You are prejudiced against people with tattoos. Unless, of course, they were temporary tattoos that he was using to mingle in with some low life types in order to solves a mystery.

Think they have to have racial equality in most things and Holmes,as a fictional adept of Opium Dens might naturally get tattoos

there.

This one does look (and is) particularly idiotic, and is often played off as a misspelling. It isn't, its just an extremely poorly thought out design. The "E" at the very left is actually an amalgamation of EFC.

Interesting theory, but the name of the club should start with a capital letter, no?

Lucy Liu? Dont normally 'go' for Asian lasses, but...

th?id=H.4518151836010217&pid=1.7&w=171&h=141&c=7&rs=1

I will say though that even if it were spelt properly it's still a terrible tattoo. Lower back tats are for the slightly sluttish ladies...

Awful whatever the spelling.

Should have looked at the full picture really. Which, unless I'm mistaken, is Channon junior...

10sg10z.jpg