Cake

Oz

yeah, this is the day my lovlies when ALL will be revealed. tis a straight fight twixt our matt and boo, hiss rupert. who will win the day? watch this space to find out

coyr

yeah, this is the day my lovlies when ALL will be revealed. tis a straight fight twixt our matt and boo, hiss rupert. who will win the day? watch this space to find out

coyr

Do you this is fun - in that case get a life you bastard.

coyr

I'll be hitting refresh every twenty seconds to look for your reliable updates on the unfolding situation.

Moron.

There was a time when Admins were Admins and people posting wind up rumours would be banned. In our hour of need for the club, it's pathetic how absolutely nothing is done to maintain a minimum level of quality on the main board. Very sad.

There was a time when Admins were Admins and people posting wind up rumours would be banned. In our hour of need for the club, it's pathetic how absolutely nothing is done to maintain a minimum level of quality on the main board. Very sad.

Was thinking the same myself.

Erm.... there would be no Main Board if they banned all the users who spouted nonsense.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

OZ, I think that you are on a perpetual wind up here. I have therefore decided to restrict your posting abilities to just the Muppet Show, which is a more fitting venue for your drivel.

If however you are proved right for once, I will happily reinstate all your privileges and apologise.

In the meantime, run away and play like a good boy.

coyr

I feel really sorry for people like you who get their kicks from winding up others.

Perhaps one day you will get your just desserts. I hope so

coyr

OK, I understand that Pompey fans may be be overjoyed out our demise. I understand that the worm may have turned. I forgive the pompey fans for reveling in their moment in the limelight and I hope they enjoy it, we've had that pleasure for far too long.

BUT, this is a Saints forum and I need a place to moan to fellow Saints supporters. If others want to participate and add their well intentioned peace, whether I agree or not, then fine.

But admin, can we please ban people that use this board to 'continuously' taunt us! This is our sanctum and letting a pompey fan into that inner sanctum is sacrilege. Burn Him! Or at least remove his wheels!

It is a reflection on our club and the country at large.

£6000 for a cleaner, I ask you.

snouts the lot of 'em.

But admin, can we please ban people that use this board to 'continuously' taunt us! This is our sanctum and letting a pompey fan into that inner sanctum is sacrilege. Burn Him! Or at least remove his wheels!

I agree. If Oz was even remotely amusing or witty then I wouldn't mind but he's obviously just a **** with too much spare time and nothing better to do.

I agree. If Oz was even remotely amusing or witty then I wouldn't mind but he's obviously just a **** with too much spare time and nothing better to do.

Remember high unemplyoment in skate land and benefits have already been collected today so he/she must be very bored right now. How sad that this person has paid £5 to be a full member and post bull**** all day long. What a loser!

You have upset me, Art.

I mean. Where is your cake recommendation.

There was a time when Admins were Admins, men were men, sheep were frightened, and you could count on your fellow posters for a cake recommendation, or at least a flan or a dessert.

That is how to fight wind up rumers, with Irony, sarcasm, and a good slice of Victoria Sponge.

OZ, I think that you are on a perpetual wind up here. I have therefore decided to restrict your posting abilities to just the Muppet Show, which is a more fitting venue for your drivel.

If however you are proved right for once, I will happily reinstate all your privileges and apologise.

In the meantime, run away and play like a good boy.

This is a decision that needs serious thought:

pro:

he is a skate so banning is the least that should be inflicted

it was funny - thanks

against:

?