Outfits and shopping lists for the new season

Turkish

So come on chaps, now we are in the premier league and going to be on the telly more, we need to dress like a premier league club. What are your fashion tips for the new season? What items are on your shopping list clobberwise?

I'm certainly going to be purchasing a new winter jacket, currently eyeing some Belstaff and CP Company ones.

Trainers wise i'm looking at some Adidas muchens and will no doubt pick up a pair of gazelles which are the staple trainer for the Turkish wardrobe for many years.

Late summer/early autumn, i'll stick with my tried and tested, class and timeless Ma Strum or Ralph lauren polos and t-shirts with chino shorts or jeans depending on the weather and either addidas or Superga footwear.

Winter it'll be my new coat with some fitted knitwear, jeans and either the above mentioned trainers or some clarks originals.

What's on your shopping list for the up coming season? Any thoughts on premier league style to match what is going on on and off the pitch at our club?

I have just purchased some new diesel jeans to be accompanied by a pair of k-swiss trainer.

On top will be from my large selection of ralph, henri lloyd and timberland shirts and knitwear.

As far as coats go i have yet to decide on this years number.

Bloody hell Turkish know whats coming here dont you.

So come on chaps, now we are in the premier league and going to be on the telly more, we need to dress like a premier league club. What are your fashion tips for the new season? What items are on your shopping list clobberwise?

purchasing a new winter jacket

Trainers wise i'm looking at

Late summer/early autumn, i'll stick with

Winter it'll be my new coat

What's on your shopping list for the up coming season?

I have just purchased some new diesel jeans to be accompanied by a pair of k-swiss trainer.

As far as coats go i have yet to decide on this years number.

I've only just sorted out my wardrobe for Euro 2012.

F*ck me what a sad bunch of muppets you are! I found the mugging off of the wigs, hats, face paint and so on hilarious but you lot are even funnier with your little catwalks to the football.

Nobody could care less, its a bunch of mostly middle aged blokes going to watch some football and drink beer, wearing tacky chavvy labels and dressing for seasons and climates are the work of a woman.

Listen to yourselves... whats on your shopping list... sorting out my wardrobe...

enjoy catwalking the northam stairs next season, showing off your pretty clobber to the council estate dwellers, and flaunting your wares to middle aged men in pubs who arent at all interested.

the middle classes laugh at fools like you, you sad little no marks!

F*ck me what a sad bunch of muppets you are! I found the mugging off of the wigs, hats, face paint and so on hilarious but you lot are even funnier with your little catwalks to the football.

Nobody could care less, its a bunch of mostly middle aged blokes going to watch some football and drink beer, wearing tacky chavvy labels and dressing for seasons and climates are the work of a woman.

Listen to yourselves... whats on your shopping list... sorting out my wardrobe...

enjoy catwalking the northam stairs next season, showing off your pretty clobber to the council estate dwellers, and flaunting your wares to middle aged men in pubs who arent at all interested.

HEY. We're Premier League now. The world is watching.

You obviously dont do humour or irony and if you want to disrespect me on a computer then i suggest you obviously would be happy to do it to my face.

So as a middle class middle aged man myself who does not frequent the Northam may i suggest you catch up with me in a pub before the 1st game.

People who come on sites giving it some really make me sick, its a shame really that there are too many like you.

Whilst us good looking well dressed chaps take all the plaudits. Everyone is laughing at the bloated, pub oriented, scruffy, complacent goons standing in the corner watching life pass them by. The jokes on you.

I've just bought a couple of nice new suits from M and S. Both (and my other one) will be utilised next season as I'm sat alongside Mr Cortese sipping Champagne and eating the prawn sandwiches.

You obviously dont do humour or irony and if you want to disrespect me on a computer then i suggest you obviously would be happy to do it to my face.

So as a middle class middle aged man myself who does not frequent the Northam may i suggest you catch up with me in a pub before the 1st game.

People who come on sites giving it some really make me sick, its a shame really that there are too many like you.

I disagree, i think it's a good thing that people now have a forum to voice their opinions without some meathead trying to physically intimidate them out of making a valid point. He had some good points and should be allowed to voice them without somebody trying to say he has to meet up with them face to face, with obvious undertones of physical intimidation. This is the internet, a place where your words should do the talking and your physical ability means **** all, if you can't handle that, toddle off and keep your chats in the real world.

Why does he need to meet up with you? You could be a loony. His opinions are there for you to read, if you have the ability to respond with just words, do it. Don't hide behind intimidation.

Is this irony?

In fairness the amount of abuse scarfers and replica kit wearers get on this forum is pathetic. The only line in that post that is offensive is the last one.

possibly the worst words anyone can ever write on an internet forum.

You were saying...

I disagree, i think it's a good thing that people now have a forum to voice their opinions without some meathead trying to physically intimidate them out of making a valid point. He had some good points and should be allowed to voice them without somebody trying to say he has to meet up with them face to face, with obvious undertones of physical intimidation. This is the internet, a place where your words should do the talking and your physical ability means **** all, if you can't handle that, toddle off and keep your chats in the real world.

Why does he need to meet up with you? You could be a loony. His opinions are there for you to read, if you have the ability to respond with just words, do it. Don't hide behind intimidation.

Sorry i forgot that every thread on here has to descend into a free for all of slating other people from behind the safety of their keyboards, and what good points did he have ?.

To me he was ridiculing people who wish to spend money on designer clothes / chavvs and people who live in council houses well forgive me if thats different from shirts wigs face paint and foam hands.

I shall leave you to your constant bickering and infighting saints web.

I'm certainly going to be purchasing a new winter jacket, currently eyeing some Belstaff and CP Company ones.

Trainers wise i'm looking at some Adidas muchens and will no doubt pick up a pair of gazelles which are the staple trainer for the Turkish wardrobe for many years.

Late summer/early autumn, i'll stick with my tried and tested, class and timeless Ma Strum or Ralph lauren polos and t-shirts with chino shorts or jeans depending on the weather and either addidas or Superga footwear.

Winter it'll be my new coat with some fitted knitwear, jeans and either the above mentioned trainers or some clarks originals.

What's on your shopping list for the up coming season? Any thoughts on premier league style to match what is going on on and off the pitch at our club?

Saints shirt for me. With some other clothes.

Lets face it, anyone who wears something other then this is either a JCL or a poser.

1218703288_green_street_hooligans_26261.jpg

Unsurprisingly Colin, you are way off the mark. Stick to wearing football shirts down the pub sunshine.

It must be so nice to take oneself too seriously. Now if you excuse me I have to show off my latest ebay purchase down the Nag's Head. Cheers me dears!

Have fun. What ill fitting football shirt is it this week?

Recently got myself a pair of suede Sebago Docksiders and a lightweight Barbour Grassdale for early season . I already have a Barbour Trooper Waxed for the winter and was toying with getting a Belstaff as well but have instead decided to get a Crombie Cashmere coat instead. Oh yeah just bought a couple of pairs of Clarks nubuck Desert Boots using the very handy 20% voucher code they sent me.........

Recently got myself a pair of suede Sebago Docksiders and a lightweight Barbour Grassdale for early season . I already have a Barbour Trooper Waxed for the winter and was toying with getting a Belstaff as well but have instead decided to get a Crombie Cashmere coat instead. Oh yeah just bought a couple of pairs of Clarks nubuck Desert Boots using the very handy 20% voucher code they sent me.........

can u translate plz m8? i dont speak gay

A truely premier league wardrobe sir. Look and learn Saintsweb. :nod: