Streams for the new season

Goatboy

steer well clear?? ive just gone on to the site and someone asked on the chat about the problem im guessing it was Saxon, actually yes it was, and they fixed it for saxon, so just cause theres no confirmation email u tell people to steer well clear, seems a bit harsh to me, looks the most basic easiest site ive seen around anyway, i see they have paid streams but also have a free one for the qpr game, dont be so negative!

Don't ever ask me any advice in future. I've been posting and involved in streaming for over 12 years on this and earlier Saints forums.

You are free to do what the H ELL you like, just don't insult me for giving my opinion and a new website that doesn't comply with a normal security issue of email confirmation and wants paying. :(

No it works for me now. I messaged the guy on the chat and he did something and now the video link appears. You don't get confirmation emails he said, they turned that off. So just ask in the chat, I think they just have to set it up for you maybe??

I'll let people know if it worked for the game later (should have one more post left, or you guys can try) but it seems legit so far. The sample stream looks good quality so fingers crossed for the game.

Thank you for this reply Saxon. Don't waste your remaining post, others will surely post and I'll be checking the free link myself on another computer. My issue with the confirmation email is that is the one way website enable users to trace them in the event of rogue behavior and fraud. At it stands the guy in charge obviously doesn't want to be traced.

Don't ever ask me any advice in future. I've been posting and involved in streaming for over 12 years on this and earlier Saints forums.

You are free to do what the H ELL you like, just don't insult me for giving my opinion and a new website that doesn't comply with a normal security issue of email confirmation and wants paying. :(

Firstly i havent asked u for advice anyway never have and wont be either! Secondly dont speak to me like that i dont care how long you have been in streaming for i didnt have a go at u so dont do the same to me ok simple!Insult u, how is saying dont be so negative an insult it was a statement, have u seen the streams on there, Its simple u dont talk to me and i dont talk to u, Just dont speak to me like im a kid i dont really give a damn about ur experience pal, this thread is to help people thats all, boy someones missed there coffee this morning,

My issue with the confirmation email is that is the one way website enable users to trace them in the event of rogue behavior and fraud. At it stands the guy in charge obviously doesn't want to be traced.

From what i have learned, well ITS A STREAMING site there not exactly legal are they so no the owner most probably doesnt want to get tracked! Dont worry i wont be replying to u again so u dont reply to me and i wont reply to u! End of!

It's all a bit odd, as an official paid service... on their Facebook page people are saying it is even down for those actually in New Zealand (and not just those pretending to be there!)

Thought my IP may have been banned. Noticed they're not replying to people though.

Looks like it's SportsnationHD week pass for this weekend then.

My thanks also to TUS for the heads up.

I now have Sky, BT and BEIN or sports, as well as Sky, BBC, ITV and all the usual culprits for entertainment and movies all up and running on my telly in the middle of the desert, all for a tenner a month on a 35-quid raspberry pie on a 1mbps telco connection.

Thank you.

Sportsnation HD is by far the best one I've tried. Only a few quid for the elite pass. Every game in very high quality, no pop-ups and no need to faff about with VPNs or extensions or any of that nonsense. If you're not very techy it's a great shout. And Willow the administrator is a nice fella who is always on hand to sort out any issues or questions.

Got my sneaky user email from PLP last week. Sports Nation I've found is a decent alternative, overall user experience and video quality is not as high as PLP...but when you've been 'sneaky' it's a good second best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guys, yesterday, I watched the saints game on that site saintsfcstreams.com (as well as sportsnationhd) and i have to admit, the stream was flawless, it was in hd and didnt lag once for me it was great quality, Sportsnationhd has some competition with that site but i'll probs be using both 1 and 1 for a backup feed.

I would highly recommend the saintsfcstream too tbh, it was quite good celebrating the pelle goal with other fans!

Guys, yesterday, I watched the saints game on that site saintsfcstreams.com (as well as sportsnationhd) and i have to admit, the stream was flawless, it was in hd and didnt lag once for me it was great quality, Sportsnationhd has some competition with that site but i'll probs be using both 1 and 1 for a backup feed.

I would highly recommend the saintsfcstream too tbh, it was quite good celebrating the pelle goal with other fans!

It ws good for the first half I found, second half it got laggy and the picture kept stopping. But could have been my internet I suppose. High quality picture throughout though.

Had that too but I found if you had it open on chrome ,ie and Firefox you could quickly get picture back instead of faffing around with f5 and such ! Well worth the money !

Isn't the danger with that approach that you are streamimg 3 x the data? Which actually might cause a problem?

Cheers

Alan

I used Sports Nation HD on Saturday. It was indeed an excellent picture, however the major problem I had was that the picture froze on a pretty regular basis.

I'm on a high-speed broadband at home, so this shouldn't be happening. Just wondering if it's due to using DNS as opposed to VPN? I am using Unotelly Smart DNS via Google Chrome.

Would be interested to know what other people are using in terms of DNS or VPN? Also, would Firefox be better than Chrome?

Cheers in advance.

I used Sports Nation HD on Saturday. It was indeed an excellent picture, however the major problem I had was that the picture froze on a pretty regular basis.

I'm on a high-speed broadband at home, so this shouldn't be happening. Just wondering if it's due to using DNS as opposed to VPN? I am using Unotelly Smart DNS via Google Chrome.

Would be interested to know what other people are using in terms of DNS or VPN? Also, would Firefox be better than Chrome?

Cheers in advance.

Almost all of the problems I've had in the past with jerky streaming, on Beinsports, PLP and other sites, have always been down to Chrome it seems. Firefox is always much smoother. No idea why, presumably something in the Flash implementation.

I've got a 6 month Elite membership of sports nation HD. You pay the fee using paypal, which reassured me. Great streams. Includes american football as well if that is your bag.

Yeah, I have this as well. Not entirely sure how legit it is, it seems to work in much the same way as Offside Streams, which I'm fairly sure is illegal. I got a bit of grief on the Digital Spy Forums "Online Entertainment Services" forum thread about Premier League football, for talking up Offside Streams.

As I mentioned above, I'm just intrigued to know what is the best combo for a DNS/VPN and search engine provider.

Cheers in advance.

Why are you using a DNS service, sportsnationhd does not require one, also it may be down to graphic card not being up to scratch for the HD quality picture

I was talking to that admin willow from sportsnationhd lol looks like the Spurs game is going to be in HD on sunday, Im not fussed if its not as the quality is close enough to HD as you can get anyway

2enx11v.png

The blokes a diamond, provides a great service and always has time for his customers.

Is it a pay-for service? Front page says you just have to register, is there payment after that?

You pay if you want the elite service (HD streams).

I think it was $22 for 3 months. Good value but they also have free streams which are excellent quality.

Have been using sportsnationhd for over a year now, streams great from my ipad to my 50" using an ezcast dongle.

Only ever let me down once (last game of the season against Man utd) although even sky go was having problems streaming soccer Saturday that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLP was back up today and I'm still fine on it.

Yep, I'm so glad that the one day it was down seems like only a blip.

PLP has easily the best streams I've ever watched. Perfect picture, and never stutters or stalls for me (SportsnationHD does for me).

I also love the possibility to flick between 4 different games immediately at the click of a button, for when Saints aren't playing.

Really hope I never get that "sneaky user" email!