6 points against anyone - who?

Tokyo-Saint

If you were given 6 points won against any one team by MLgod right now, who would you take them against?

Chicken out and say Burnley if you like, QPR for the bitter but for me, It's Liverpool.

Fuck their special (needs city), fuck Lallana, their ****** atmosphere and fuck Barry Sanchez. Hope we win 3-0 both games.

All other games will be won, drawn, lost in the same way so you can't request more than the 6 free points on offer.

How about you?

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Spurs, to make up for the 2 sh1tty 3-2 defeats last year and the 2 narrow losses the year before, the fact that we via. Bale have pretty much indirectly funded half their first team, Levy being an unspeakable w@nker, oh and the fact they nicked our manager and made his translator redundant.

Can I take 3 from Liverpool and 3 from Spurs? Both away wins?

I suppose Koeman getting one over against the great Van Gaal would be sweet too.

So we lose at home to both? You never walk alone at St Mary's? Whatever we are singing at the time sung to us at St Mary's? Is this what you're accepting?

So we lose at home to both? You never walk alone at St Mary's? Whatever we are singing at the time sung to us at St Mary's? Is this what you're accepting?

Both home games Saints suffer from Legionnaires disease after the opposition wee into the club's water supply. We're resorted to a back 5 of Gazzaniga, McCarthy, Stephens, Hooiveld and Targett. After brave performances we lose 5-4 in both games. But both away wins are 10-0. Long scores all 20.

Aright mainbored knobers?

If you were given 6 points by MLgod right now, who would you take them against?

Chicken out and say Burnley if you like, QPR for the bitter but for me, It's Liverpool.

Fuck their special (needs city), fuck Lallana, their ****** atmosphere and fuck Barry Sanchez. Hope we win 3-0 both games. How about you?

Liverpool and England.

Assuming this a request for the six free points I would most want us to get, assuming these results did not affect any other results, I would take 3 away at Chelsea and Man City since statistically they are the points we are least likely to get.

On the other hand, if this is a request for a prediction of two games I think we will win, then I take Burnley and Aston Villa at home.

3 points at Liverpool tomorrow and 3 points not the 4th October against spuds.

This, increase the pity in self-pity city, and increase the pressure on the legend in his own lunchtime that is Pochettino.

If Rogers and Pochettino were to be sacked at some point this season, and SFC helped, it would be rather wonderful...