Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Lol @ Chainrai paying for some Indian drummers out of his own pocket to try and get some sort of atmosphere at Fratton Park!!

I reckon they'll be piping in crowd music soon ;)

Only if they've paid the PA System company (doubtful as they didn't pay the announcer)....& aren't Robbing & Peter the first two parts of Storrie's full name?:p

I don't get so annoyed when the commentators bang on about their "amazing" support. It just shows what a poxy club they are really, as it's said in a "awwww bless 'em, look they're still singing, look..." kind of way.

If we ever get these sort of comments from commentators, you know we're officially a tin pot club.

Patronising is the word I think you are looking for?

I don't get so annoyed when the commentators bang on about their "amazing" support. It just shows what a poxy club they are really, as it's said in a "awwww bless 'em, look they're still singing, look..." kind of way.

If we ever get these sort of comments from commentators, you know we're officially a tin pot club.

So perhaps you would like a commentary like this:

Welcome this afternoon to the largest cowshed on the southcoast and most of the cattle are now in. Did you know that the farts from Cows generates more butane than all the CO2 emmissions in the world. Anyhow enough of the fans..

Pompey brake down the wind,, I mean wing and get a centre in on Goal by that cross was too wound up to be a trouble for the Judge who is all in black today.. wait a minute Judge is putting on a black cap..This looks bad for Pompey Yess its on and before they could evade that last tackle its a real cruncher for them as all players are sent off and Storrie is left in the Middle.The Judge reads the last words. You did not pay up did you Pompey so I have no alternative but to turn you all and this club into permanent cow pats.My God have mercy on your SOLES.

Edited by Goalie66

nor just getting to the final..we have to win yet..

most people are going because it is wembley...not the paint pot

No, they are going to wembley because their team are in a final..

Are you going?

As all you seem to do is take the mick out of it.

No, they are going to wembley because their team are in a final..

Are you going?

As all you seem to do is take the mick out of it.

it is a micky mouse cup mate...pretend all you want but it is a micky mouse cup...even lower down the pecking order than the ZDS was..

it is great we are going to wembley..nice end to the year..but NC had it spot on..the cups are "nice"..that is it..and the JPT is the least "nice" one.

I remember when we played pompey in the league cup in december 03..they were singing "champions"...the whole ground laughed at them and took the mick royally....

it is a micky mouse cup mate...pretend all you want but it is a micky mouse cup...even lower down the pecking order than the ZDS was..

it is great we are going to wembley..nice end to the year..but NC had it spot on..the cups are "nice"..that is it..and the JPT is the least "nice" one.

I remember when we played pompey in the league cup in december 03..they were singing "champions"...the whole ground laughed at them and took the mick royally....

I am not pretending anything mate just saying i am going because my team

are there.

Why go if you think it`s a joke?

Many, many clubs never get an opportunity to play there in a final.

The majority of the players from both SFC and Carlisle will never get

a chance to play in a bigger cup final...

I am not pretending anything mate just saying i am going because my team

are there.

Why go if you think it`s a joke?

Many, many clubs never get an opportunity to play there in a final.

The majority of the players from both SFC and Carlisle will never get

a chance to play in a bigger cup final...

I dont think it is a joke..it is a micky mouse cup in the grand scheme of things...to suggest anything otherwise is barking....

what would rather be in...the JPT final or the FA cup semi...?

I know what your biased answer will be..

I dont think it is a joke..it is a micky mouse cup in the grand scheme of things...to suggest anything otherwise is barking....

A semi final defeat or the jpt final....tough choice..but the final for me

A semi final win or the jpt final...no contest.

Most losing semi finalist are forgotten very quickly...

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

I dont disagree that the FA Cup is the better trophy -of course it is. The real question is whether you'd rather be in Pompey's position overall and in the FA Cup semis - or our position overall and in the JPT Final. Thats an easy one.

I would much, much rather be going to Wembley in the Semi final of the FA cup.

Sadly, we lost to a team that out played us in the last quarter with their team of players they can't afford.

Luckily, we're in the final of the JPT, so I'll be going to watch it, who knows I might even buy myself a mickey mouse watch to celebrate. You can feel free to sit at home being all grumpy and bitter because it isn't a 'real' trophy if you like.

Luckily, Pompey will be wound up before the semi final of the FA cup anyway, so I don't really feel your need to be jealous of them :)

I dont disagree that the FA Cup is the better trophy -of course it is. The real question is whether you'd rather be in Pompey's position overall and in the FA Cup semis - or our position overall and in the JPT Final. Thats an easy one.

of course not..but that is a different point...my point is, it now seems daft about bragging going to wembley to them lot the other week..when in fact they are now going..regardless of their position etc

of course not..but that is a different point...my point is, it now seems daft about bragging going to wembley to them lot the other week..when in fact they are now going..regardless of their position etc

Mebbe. But I still think I'd rather be the bloke in good health who ****ging Lucy Pinder soon and still be up for others after, than the one who is terminally ill but gets to **** Kylie once before he dies. ;)

Karma, Yin & Yan, call it what you will, it all balances out in the end. They have had so much luck in the FA Cup over the last 3 years (draws against lower opposition, goals dissalowed that were fine, etc), they also keep surviving court cases when they are clearly a bunch of crooks materminded by their backseat director of a Gunrunner.

Maybe it finally balances out in their next high court appearance when they are sensationally wound up before their semi at wembley?

If it does I will still be laughing at xmas!!! :smt026

Thats if the HMRC do not put a stop to them, now that would be funny as f*ck.

Who gives a monkey's about a semi-final at Wembley... They would be playing at plenty of other grounds for a semi in the past. If they get to the final, then fine.

I have to say I agree. Going to Wembley for a semi-final isn't even half as prestigious/fun as going for a final IMO.

And I ain't just saying that because it's Pompey. Playing the semis at Wembley is a shocking idea.

look at all the skates that come out of the woodwork now ha..

and my god how ducking ugly is jamie o'hara

O'Hara is uber thick. His serial football ****er g/f Danielle Llloyd announced her pregnancy the other day. Check them both out on Twitter. Epsilons.

I might buy some tickets when they go on general sale.

I wonder how the FA will feel, seeing a club who have spent money they haven't got, operating illegally, with players they shouldn't have, at the 'home of football'.

Makes me laugh anyway!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})