Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

The only thing that cheers me up is the thought that they'll mess it up in the end, and it'll hurt more (I thought that in 08, and look how that ended up).

Chelsea, Spurs and Villa will murder them at Wembley, but knowing their luck they'll get Reading.

doesn't matter, winning today will net them at least another million £ and make them a more attractive prospect for buyers.Whoever didn't wind them up at the first audience should be hung drawn and quartered..several times because now they're off the hook and making money to pay whatever it is they owe, albeit a bit late.

That Orford guy really ****es me off.

"The fans deserve this, they have been through the mill, they have suffered a lot, it is a day for them"

What a load of ********

How have they suffered? They are still in the premier league, they have been allowed to sign players, they have been given new chances time after time. They have not suffered for one second.

When they start going down the league and have points deductions on at the start of the campaign when they have a bare thin squad of youth players then they will know what suffering is. It is a slap in the face at the fans of teams like Bournemouth, Leeds, Swindon, Luton and us of course for the last season. Im sure all those clubs (except us) would take that suffering above what they had to go through.

May sound paranoid but could it just be that the officials were told to go easy on Pompey -the millions they get for going through may help keep them in existance and save embarrassment for the PL - hence the offside first goal and Birminghams disallowed goal (which was over the line)....hmmmm...

At least we got to Wembley with players we can actually afford! The premier league should hang their heads in shame for allowing the skates to sign loan players when they were clearly insolvent. It's blatant cheating, IMO.

and the Eon man of the match is the blind linesman who gets a free trip to Horton Heath on Avram's expense account - an astonishing mistake to make at that level of the game.

Beyond belief that he couldn't see the ball over the line.....you could see it was in on the telly, from the wrong angle, and without a replay.

Anyway we're taking 44,000 to a Wembley final, and we have got there fairly.

Bring on the taxman, sort out that dirty cheating club that brings the whole game into disrepute.

They keep on about the Skates support and how magnificent it is. But for crissakes, we are only talking about them filling a 20,000 capacity stadium for a last eight match in the FA. And I must say that listening to the support on the telly, it seemed rather muted to me. Perhaps the commentator ought to visit them on a league match, when the stadium would be nowhere near full. We've had bigger attendances than them for matches in the third division, so our support is actually far better than theirs, if the blind and dumb commentator were to look 20 miles along the M27.

So the Skates win again with players loaned & bought cough cough or not cheat their way through again, I'm really beginning to change my mind & hope they do go under on the 15th, I'm getting so ****ed off with this Poopey love in the best Fans in the world t**ts. The FA & EPL have let them have an unfair advantage over other clubs & continue to let them. Rant over!

Must admit I'm deeply touched by the overwhelming support you pony boys are giving us Skates in our FA Cup venture:D,,,,,At least you cant come up with the (you bought the cup) this time:roll:

erm, actually we can......a club that is trading insolvently ,evading tax and NI payment (running into millions) etc......need i go on??? :confused:

Must admit I'm deeply touched by the overwhelming support you pony boys are giving us Skates in our FA Cup venture:D,,,,,At least you cant come up with the (you bought the cup) this time:roll:

You cant afford to buy the cup.... this time you are attemting to get it by Tax evasion and loan players you can't pay.

You probobly cant afford to give it back becuse it melted down and sold on.

The cup run will bring in much needed money. It won't go to Pompey though, it will go directly to the other football creditors as the FA are holding it back. Therefore, by my reckoning, this will reduce the amount owed to football creditors, and increase the percentage of debt owed to HMRC.

So.....the more they earn from the cup run, the bigger the share of the debt HMRC are owed, the more likely they are to start on -15 next season due to HMRC not agreeing the CVA.

Sounds good to me - Come on Pompey!:D

IThe majority of the players from both SFC and Carlisle will never get chance to play in a bigger cup final...

As will the fans of both clubs. Wemberlee, Wemberlee, we're the famous Portsmouth FC and we're going to Wemberlee....!!!!!!

That's true because you haven't really paid for the loans taken while you are allegedly insolvent.

Connived, lied and cheated the Cup may seem more fitting if only a small percentage of our suspicions come home to roost.

The cup run will bring in much needed money. It won't go to Pompey though, it will go directly to the other football creditors as the FA are holding it back. Therefore, by my reckoning, this will reduce the amount owed to football creditors, and increase the percentage of debt owed to HMRC.

So.....the more they earn from the cup run, the bigger the share of the debt HMRC are owed, the more likely they are to start on -15 next season due to HMRC not agreeing the CVA.

Sounds good to me - Come on Pompey!:D

What a delicious thought!

Unless you can see in to future.

You ain`t won it yet.

What a cr*p day!

Skates fluke it again in the cup - I only saw the first goal but that was an 'our names on it this season' sort of a goal.

Get a gas bill for over £500 effing quid.

Manage to split my nose open with a bit of flying wood while cutting logs.

Saints f*ck it up yet again to a late goal.

Roll on bed-time

Birmingham have rolled over for those inbreds out of sympathy. Now once again those inbred fans will tarnish the cup and Wembley stadium with their presents. I am not happy. Its not a good start for the score lines today :(

I hope not, we're in admin dontcha know? Nothing spare for such niceties.

What a cr*p day!

Skates fluke it again in the cup - I only saw the first goal but that was an 'our names on it this season' sort of a goal.

Get a gas bill for over £500 effing quid.

Manage to split my nose open with a bit of flying wood while cutting logs.

Saints f*ck it up yet again to a late goal.

Roll on bed-time

Are you on a promise?

(Crap day though)

They keep on about the Skates support and how magnificent it is. But for crissakes, we are only talking about them filling a 20,000 capacity stadium for a last eight match in the FA. And I must say that listening to the support on the telly, it seemed rather muted to me. Perhaps the commentator ought to visit them on a league match, when the stadium would be nowhere near full. We've had bigger attendances than them for matches in the third division, so our support is actually far better than theirs, if the blind and dumb commentator were to look 20 miles along the M27.

Not saying either way, but the 'media' dont seem to rate you guys or your support?

See what all this 'hating' does for you guys that indulge in it? It all blows up in your faces eventually, you only end up hurting yourselves, It does no good I tell you! I wish you all the best for your trip to Wembely I was devestated the wheels finally fell off your Season today. Still the eyes of the world will be on you for the JPT so lets all have great days out at Wemberleeee! As a veteren of 4 trips to see my team in the past 3 seasons I'm telling you, your gonna love it! Happy days!!!

See what all this 'hating' does for you guys that indulge in it? It all blows up in your faces eventually, you only end up hurting yourselves, It does no good I tell you! I wish you all the best for your trip to Wembely I was devestated the wheels finally fell off your Season today. Still the eyes of the world will be on you for the JPT so lets all have great days out at Wemberleeee! As a veteren of 4 trips to see my team in the past 3 seasons I'm telling you, your gonna love it! Happy days!!!

So you don't expect to win, then? ;)

Looks like Corp Ho has taken over PES's membership to this forum.

What happened to the old PES that claimed that he wouldn't come on here to gloat??? The guy who seemed to be quite reasonable for a Pompey fan. Perhaps the strain of WUO 's , court cases and administrators has taken its toll in more ways than one on the nerves of the blue phew???

Edited by Tamesaint

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})