Our Position Or Pompey's?

Daren W

I have had it confirmed that you post under more than one username. You are definitely the poster speculator because your IP addresses are the same.

LOL. That explains alot, particularly why Lowe seemed to have more support at certain times than there are insane people in the world. :)

Tut tut 19.

Nah!!..........there's more of us. I have the troll on ignore, but still see his posts when quoted by others....the mods should really do something about him, he spoils every single thread.

And this is the biggest problem that he presents. He/she talks about people on here being upset just because he has a different opinion to them, but it is interesting those of differing opinions are all united in one thing. They all agree that 19C is an arrogant, sh1t-stirring for effect knob.

has anyone heard that storrie/hart have said that the al fahim's takeover now looks doubtful?

Yes! Hart said in his opinion in would not happen. Storey was not quite so forthright although he did not appear too confident. At the end of the pfc forum last night someone asked what would happen if the take-over did not happen. Storey made some reply, a bit muddled I thought about there may be something else up his sleeve that he could not comment on.

Only he knows what he mean't but he seems to have a knack of putting fans worries at rest by reciting cliches, and letting the pfc fans only hear what he thinks they want to hear

Early start for you on our forum eh? Care to fill us in on Harts comments at your fans forum last night?

It's called a nice relaxing holiday at home. :cool:

Hart was asked if he thought the takeover would go through. He replied, "No, I don't think so". Cue gasps from the audience.

Don't know what to think now :confused:

I thought Storrie's attack on Al Fahim was a bombshell as was Hart's admission that he had never thought the takeover would happen - the national media has missed it thus far.

(for those who didn't hear it, when asked if they could have got an audio link to the non-Dr for his comments, Storrie said that the time for talking was over and he should either complete the takeover or forget it - a strong way to address the man who could be your boss tomorrow)

I thought his scathing comments about Redknapp and Spurs were for the benefit of the fans, his actions don't tie up with his claim that he was fed up with Spurs and nearly reported them for tapping up.

He tells the fans he won't put up with any messing (as Rupert did many moons ago, 'yobbos' etc) and then bangs out Crouch to his mate at a £3M discount, because he claims Crouch said he wouldn't go anywhere else....

His comment that 'tapping up goes on all the time and everyone is doing it' must have also caused a ripple of panic in the club legal dept, and some interest from the Prem should they hear it.

I would have said the forum was an eye-opener for Pompey fans who think the future is bright.

And as an aside, I am sure he is a nice chap and great with youth development but Hart sounded like a muttering bloke with no inspirational strength at all - tell me pfc, have I got him wrong? He doesn't sound like the man you would want alongside you in a trench, and that's where you are heading.

We tried appointing a great youth coach, it didn't really work out as we hoped.

There are lessons from history and Pompey have missed all of them.

I post under one name and was allowed to return under the amnesty afforded all previous posters when the site was revamped. Use the ignore functions Hypo and move on, nothing to see here other than a bloke who has a different view than you. Scary stuff.

So you are not Speculator then?

I have had it confirmed that you post under more than one username. You are definitely the poster speculator because your IP addresses are the same.

Really? Are you saying that moderators of this forum are sharing confidential information with you Hypo? In the world of dynamic IP addressing it must be difficult for anyone to identify if different usernames are being used by one individual.

Edited by Nineteen Canteen

I find you a complete and utter retard who insults people left right and centre and then runs off crying like a baby when he gets grief in return. But that's just my opinion....

Please, please just **** off and leave us all alone you sad, sad, "alledgely" bi polar, mother's boy? you're not clever, you're not witty, you're just incredibly dull and incredibly cowardly....

I could have a field day with this material Daren but for your sake will choose not to on this occasion.

I could have a field day with this material Daren but for your sake will choose not to on this occasion.

Oh please do, I'm all ears....

Pancake, anything to say in regards to multiple personality boy here diluting the debate yet again?

Excitable rubbish as usual. I probably post on no more than than 20% of all threads if that.

O.K. - "every single thread that he/she posts on". Is that better? Now please go away. Let we plebs wallow in our own crapulence whilst you find yourself an outlet far more suited to your undoubted superior intellect and opinions. You about as welcome on here as a fart in a spacesuit.

I thought Storrie's attack on Al Fahim was a bombshell as was Hart's admission that he had never thought the takeover would happen - the national media has missed it thus far.

(for those who didn't hear it, when asked if they could have got an audio link to the non-Dr for his comments, Storrie said that the time for talking was over and he should either complete the takeover or forget it - a strong way to address the man who could be your boss tomorrow)

I thought his scathing comments about Redknapp and Spurs were for the benefit of the fans, his actions don't tie up with his claim that he was fed up with Spurs and nearly reported them for tapping up.

He tells the fans he won't put up with any messing (as Rupert did many moons ago, 'yobbos' etc) and then bangs out Crouch to his mate at a £3M discount, because he claims Crouch said he wouldn't go anywhere else....

His comment that 'tapping up goes on all the time and everyone is doing it' must have also caused a ripple of panic in the club legal dept, and some interest from the Prem should they hear it.

I would have said the forum was an eye-opener for Pompey fans who think the future is bright.

And as an aside, I am sure he is a nice chap and great with youth development but Hart sounded like a muttering bloke with no inspirational strength at all - tell me pfc, have I got him wrong? He doesn't sound like the man you would want alongside you in a trench, and that's where you are heading.

We tried appointing a great youth coach, it didn't really work out as we hoped.

There are lessons from history and Pompey have missed all of them.

Thanks for the above - a very interesting and enlightening read. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Good decision. Humbly suggest a better use of your time would be to re-read your last 20 or so posts (at least), cringe and then think about putting the spade down, or preferably away.

Oh please do, I'm all ears....

Pancake, anything to say in regards to multiple personality boy here diluting the debate yet again?

Diluting the debate by asking if our own existence would not be diminished by the demise of Pompey? Fair and reasonable question met with hysteria from the usual suspects that subsequently sends the thread off course because I have to answer the abuse? Who really are the cry babies Daren asking for users to be banned for their reasonable comments and opinions?

Good decision. Humbly suggest a better use of your time would be to re-read your last 20 or so posts (at least), cringe and then think about putting the spade down, or preferably away.

Have a read of my original post on this thread (284) highlighting all the hot air and short memories of some of our posters seemingly enjoying Pompey's plight when we ourselves have barely finished licking our own wounds. What follows is simply posters refusing to accept I have a reasonable point and choosing to post libellous comments about my personal life to deflect the shortcomings in their own arguments.

I know what happens when the roles are reversed and have been infracted accordingly although under a case of surprising coincidences that were not denied at the time by the alleged victim of my outburst. I'm confident that my reaction to certain individuals is neither crass nor cringeworthy and merely defending my corner with crying foul to the mods or calling for threads to be closed. Furthermore, there are no coincidences to hide behind in trying to justify some of the comments made about me.

HTH

Why not just ignore him and get on with the thread?

Perhaps you could take your own advice then...

What is it about 19c that makes moderators almost frightened to tell him or make public statements telling him to wind his neck in?

He's made libelous comments about Mike Osman and his family, libelous comments about McMenemy, made unpleasant comments about me using my mothers cancer to score points against the club and the moderators say nothing publicly.

He's wrecked this thread with the usual bile, you say nothing. I make one stupid drunken post on another and you're on it like a flash.

And you wonder why I get annoyed... jeez....

Why not just ignore him and get on with the thread?

Why not respond to my original comment that people in glass houses should not really be throwing stones and the demise of Pompey would be detrimental to ourselves? Alternatively, ignore me but make libellous comments about me then I should have the right to respond.

Diluting the debate by asking if our own existence would not be diminished by the demise of Pompey? Fair and reasonable question met with hysteria from the usual suspects that subsequently sends the thread off course because I have to answer the abuse? Who really are the cry babies Daren asking for users to be banned for their reasonable comments and opinions?

Actually reads the posts. Where have I aked foryou to be banned Einstein?

Fair comment? Oh pur lease, cut the drama queen act, this thread was simply created to ask one simple question. What postion would you rather be in? League One, finacially stable, looking upwards or Premiership, in meltdown looking over your shoulder?

The only one who's droning on about Pompey's demise is you... At no stage have I or any of the other people you've been abusing, said one thing about Pompey going out of buisness.

It's all in your mind....

What is it about 19c that makes moderators almost frightened to tell him or make public statements telling him to wind his neck in?

He's made libelous comments about Mike Osman and his family, libelous comments about McMenemy, made unpleasant comments about me using my mothers cancer to score points against the club and the moderators say nothing publicly.

He's wrecked this thread with the usual bile, you say nothing. I make one stupid drunken post on another and you're on it like a flash.

Daren, It's because you distort the reality and I have made none of your allegations but have posted opinions and supported the club in their stance with regard to their approach to your personal situation and bottom line you have not been able to accept that.

Daren, It's because you distort the reality and I have made none of your allegations but have posted opinions and supported the club in their stance with regard to their approach to your personal situation and bottom line you have not been able to accept that.

Tell me why the thread about the evening my brother and Lawrie organised at St Marys was pulled from the forum then.

Eh?

And you know the detials of all the Mod/Admin PM to NC how, exactly Daren?

These have all been dealt with I believe. And before you ask, I will not go into detail.

As I said, I havent read this thread before, so it would have been pretty stunning if I could have actioned anything on it.

And you wonder why we get annoyed when posted have hissy fits about the Mods/Admins not doing their job when posted dont bother to alert us to items that need to be looked at. I dont know how many times we can say it. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A POST, REPORT IT AND WE WILL LOOK AT IT. WE CAN NOT READ EVERY POST ON EVERY THREAD ON HERE, IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DO WITH OUR REAL WORLD JOBS AND OTHER THINGS AWAY FROM THE INTERNET THAT NEED TO BE DEALT WITH.

Please credit the team with some brains and sense. The team we have are very very good at teh job they do, 99% of posts on here that need to be moved, deleted, infracted etc are dealt with quickly and easily. 99% of the time, you dont even see this. 100% of the time you dont see the notes we send to users via PM about what thjey are doing (or in some cases via email when PM cannot be used). We work bloody hard at keeping this place running and usuable, and it really really grates when people turn round and say we are showijng preference to certain posters or not doing things. We DO NOT show any preference to anyone, no matter who they are. They could be a "famous" name, a known troll, a friend, a relative, a team mate. Its doesnt matter, every poster is deal with on the content of the post we are reading at that time. If that post has ANYTHING in it that breaks the KNOWN RULES (which are posted at the top of every forum) AND we are alerted to it or read it ourselves, we will deal with it how we feel appropriate. There are enogh of us here to compensate for the differeing views the ins and outs. If 1 person thinks it should go, it goes (trust mne, Ive been on the recieving end of a "I dont think it should be deleted" battle a few times).

All Im going to say on it, Im not getting drawn into yet another debate on what we do on here.

I will end with this:

• DO respect other forum members' opinions, even if they differ from your own.
  • DO check that what you are writing is relevant to the forum you are on. Any post deemed unsuitable to the forum topic will be moved.
  • DO respect decisions taken by the Admin Team, even if you don't agree with them.
  • DO contact a member of the Admin Team if you have a problem.
  • DO NOT deliberately start arguments. This is known as "trolling". It is usually very easy to spot, and offending threads will be locked or deleted.
  • DO NOT make sarcastic comments or imply that a thread is "boring" just because it doesn't interest you. If it doesn't interest you, please simply ignore the thread. If a particular user appears to irritate you on a regular basis, use the "Ignore User" feature.
  • DO NOT make threats or implied threats towards other members, even if you are "joking". The written media does not portray "jokes" like that very well.
  • DO NOT post comments that are libellous or potentially libellous. Anything deemed to fall into this category will be deleted without warning. The Administrators of this forum could be prosecuted for libellous content posted by another forum member. It is our responsibility, as the Admin Team, to exert reasonable control over forum content to this end, which is of course publicly visible.
  • DO NOT use CAPITAL LETTERS in topic titles, nor excessively large fonts in posts. Not only is this construed as shouting, it also causes problems for users browsing the forum on mobile devices.

Oh I'm sorry, that was personality number 4 that had a go at me. Personality number 5 hasn't, has he/she?

But please carry on with the "Sword of truth cleaving through the mass of injustice and lies" act. You're just a sad, pathetic, attention seeking freak...

The more you post, the more ridiculous you look...

Actually reads the posts. Where have I aked foryou to be banned Einstein?

Fair comment? Oh pur lease, cut the drama queen act, this thread was simply created to ask one simple question. What postion would you rather be in? League One, finacially stable, looking upwards or Premiership, in meltdown looking over your shoulder?

The only one who's droning on about Pompey's demise is you... At no stage have I or any of the other people you've been abusing, said one thing about Pompey going out of buisness.

It's all in your mind....

Surely,"minds". ;)

Any chance we can get back to the topic?

Our Position Or Pompey's?

The next two years....

Discuss...

The trouble is that there are now 2 threads on this subject. To follow the complete debate on this subject you need to flip betweeb this forum and the lounge. For reasons best known to himself, Ponty decided to move the other thread to the lounge. ( He did try to justify his strange decision but have you ever heard Ponty say that he is wrong ?? No I thought not.).

The likelihood of a good debate on this subject is low when you have 2 different threads in two separate forums.

Yes! Hart said in his opinion in would not happen. Storey was not quite so forthright although he did not appear too confident. At the end of the pfc forum last night someone asked what would happen if the take-over did not happen. Storey made some reply, a bit muddled I thought about there may be something else up his sleeve that he could not comment on.

Only he knows what he mean't but he seems to have a knack of putting fans worries at rest by reciting cliches, and letting the pfc fans only hear what he thinks they want to hear

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome/Pompey-boss-Hart-admits-he.5554989.jp

LOL. That explains alot, particularly why Lowe seemed to have more support at certain times than there are insane people in the world. :)

Tut tut 19.

As an aside - Rupert had very little SUPPORT, but he had more that were prepared to try and understand why certain decisions were made, accept some positives and accept that it was not all down to one man - which is slightly different.

The trouble is that there are now 2 threads on this subject. To follow the complete debate on this subject you need to flip betweeb this forum and the lounge. For reasons best known to himself, Ponty decided to move the other thread to the lounge. ( He did try to justify his strange decision but have you ever heard Ponty say that he is wrong ?? No I thought not.).

The likelihood of a good debate on this subject is low when you have 2 different threads in two separate forums.

True, but some of us hardly ever visit the other boards so it does serve some purpose..

you have to love the blue few...this is what some think of our takeover..

from what I hear the guy is just acting as a placeholder for some locals (who obviously know him) while they raise the finance to buy it off him plus a bit of interest

Apparently the guy has very little interest in football, just helping some people out for a small profit

im sure if they keep telling themselves this they will believe it and make their situation look a tad better..

lolage

you have to love the blue few...this is what some think of our takeover..

im sure if they keep telling themselves this they will believe it and make their situation look a tad better..

lolage

Whilst I agree and take your point - this was in fact no less than what Pinnacle had in store for us if they were successful with thier bid (allegedly).

Do Sky actually pay all that much up front? It just sounds too easy and simple to be true. I acknowledge your point about the relatively low debt but surely the issue is the urgency. As I understand it, you have up until early September to pay off your debts or it's administration time. Other clubs may have greater debts, but have the assets and timescale to reduce the urgency of them.

Following on from my previous post, your director stated at the fans forum "The Sky money is not paid in one lump sum, it is paid in installments over the season". That was in response to a question asking why the Sky money can't clear the debts.

Tell me why the thread about the evening my brother and Lawrie organised at St Marys was pulled from the forum then.

My understanding was that while some posters like myself asked a reasonable question if the personalities recruited for the event would be paid or receive expenses and if so how much, one or two posted that they would receive expenses allegedly.

The question's I asked were as relevant as questions currently being asked about the amount raised by Saints Aid and at the time how much the club had raised through charitable events and donations. My question did not imply anyone was claiming expenses or being paid an appearance fee but merely asked how much the event was costing to hold and the breakdown of those costs. Surely reasonable questions that the trustees of any charity would confirm prior to holidng an event to ensure revenue for the charity was maximised?

If the thread was pulled then I am 100% confident it was not in regard to anything I had posted but comments from 1 or 2 others. To answer your question I suggest you contact Steve or Baj as I can only make assumptions for the reasons it was removed.

If asking a question is libellous or causes offence then the likes of Jeremy Paxman could be in trouble and Crouch, Lowe and Wilde would be issuing claims like confetti IMO.

Tbh mods I'm surprised that speculator is still allowed to post here. I thought that using more than one username was against the rules?

A family of four living in a house together all massive Saints fans and all largely of the same opinion and accessing the web through the same access point. Are they allowed their own username or hide behind one collective? Don't make any asumptions Hypo it's just a theoretical question.

Sorry to interupt the bickering.

Our position or Pompey's

Seems to me you've got your Milan type owner who will eventually take you to the top division before he sells at a profit. I'm sure you'd be happy enough with that.

Al Fahim takeover seems about to collapse. Latest rumour is David Dean to step in with perhaps eventually The Kazakstan guys who currenly owns a chunk of Arsenal.

Now concentrate this time and post a few never happens? source? lOl and I heard usmanov is only worth a tenth of Liebuhr comments

Our position or Pompey's

Seems to me you've got your Milan type owner who will eventually take you to the top division before he sells at a profit. I'm sure you'd be happy enough with that.

Al Fahim takeover seems about to collapse. Latest rumour is David Dean to step in with perhaps eventually The Kazakstan guys who currenly owns a chunk of Arsenal.

Now concentrate this time and post a few never happens? source? lOl and I heard usmanov is only worth a tenth of Liebuhr comments

personally it would not be the same without you , perhaps if you survive Nineteen can organize a joint event

sorry forget he just knocks anyone who actually tries to do anything

Our position or Pompey's

Much as I hate the fish fiddling blue few I hope you get your take over sorted having gone through months of wondering if we would have a club to support

I can sympathise a tiny bit there is no doubt you like us over reached financialy I think Harry C*ntflaps had a lot to do with it but having your club on the edge of going bust is no fun.

Whilst as I say I hope it gets sorted I also hope it is well after the transfer window shuts and you get relegated and we can get the derby back on.

UTS

A family of four living in a house together all massive Saints fans and all largely of the same opinion and accessing the web through the same access point. Are they allowed their own username or hide behind one collective? Don't make any asumptions Hypo it's just a theoretical question.

So, accepting your premise that a family of four living in a house together and all saints fans can post on here under four separate aliases, out of Nineteen Canteen, Sundance Beast, Flashman at the Charge, Speculator, something or other bear, etc, which one is the father, which the mother, which the sons? I'm guessing that Nineteen or Speculator for dad or mum, as Flashman and Sundance were both particularly nasty pieces of work and far more juvenile. If on the other hand, these are all multiple personas of one individual, then as the psychiatrist said to his wife on Fawlty Towers, "there's enough material here for an entire conference".

Our position or Pompey's

I don't think ML's cash needs a dobie, therefore no reason for him to sell at a later date, I'd rather think of us as a very rich mans indulgence..... and boy are we being indulged, LOVE IT!!!!!