What are you going to ask NC

BadgerBadger

If the team do not make the play offs this season will you see this is a failure or will you stay supportive to Alan Pardew and give him the time he needs so that he can bring the league title back to St Marys's next season!

If the team do not make the play offs this season will you see this is a failure or will you stay supportive to Alan Pardew and give him the time he needs so that he can bring the league title back to St Marys's next season!

Got a feeling this is going to be the most common question they get.

I do hope Solent dont bottle out of asking it.

Got a feeling this is going to be the most common question they get.

I do hope Solent dont bottle out of asking it.

Is it true your wife is unhappy living in soton and wants to move back home?

I heard that she loves it here. Close to all major shopping complexes. They have just moved in to a property in chilworth joined health clubs

Edited by Stepgar

Is it true your wife is unhappy living in soton and wants to move back home?

I heard that she loves it here. Close to all major shopping complexes. They have just moved in to a property in chilworth joined health clubs

Edited by Stepgar

Will you sort out Saints Player for next season so that we get exclusive coverage, and not shoddy coverage by Radio Solent that includes coverage of insignificant teams like Weymouth, Eastleigh and Pompey?

Maybe that question won't be allowed given where the forum is being held :)

Will you sort out Saints Player for next season so that we get exclusive coverage, and not shoddy coverage by Radio Solent that includes coverage of insignificant teams like Weymouth, Eastleigh and Pompey?

Maybe that question won't be allowed given where the forum is being held :)

I asked;

'Can you ask about the director of football job or if that has been put on hold, and how he has found the change into football and how he feels he is progressing into the job role and if it is as fun/stressful as he thought!!

And a massive thank you.'

COYS

I asked;

'Can you ask about the director of football job or if that has been put on hold, and how he has found the change into football and how he feels he is progressing into the job role and if it is as fun/stressful as he thought!!

And a massive thank you.'

COYS

The club won't answer it, and neither should they.

Well it was NC comments in the public domain that sparked the whole shadow over APs future. Some clarifcation might help to settle things. Normally I'd agree with you but as NC chose to make his feeling public I think it's know a topic for diccussion. Of course we all know what happens to managers who get public votes of confidence from thier chairmen........

Personally I'd like to know if we're on a five year or three year plan for return to the EPL and how he feels about the JPT.

The club won't answer it, and neither should they.

Well it was NC comments in the public domain that sparked the whole shadow over APs future. Some clarifcation might help to settle things. Normally I'd agree with you but as NC chose to make his feeling public I think it's know a topic for diccussion. Of course we all know what happens to managers who get public votes of confidence from thier chairmen........

Personally I'd like to know if we're on a five year or three year plan for return to the EPL and how he feels about the JPT.

I think that will be a massive YES !

I think that will be a massive YES !

I would expect a diplomatic response to any Pardew staying question, something like this:-

"Alan Pardew is a good Manager and was bought in to develop a team capable of challenging for the Premiership in a short time span. To do that you have to get out of this division. It was an understandably difficult start but Mr Leibherr has released funds to enable Mr Pardew to recruit the right coaching team and players. Recent results are very encouraging and if that progress continues Mr Pardew and the team will soon meet those challenges"

I would expect a diplomatic response to any Pardew staying question, something like this:-

"Alan Pardew is a good Manager and was bought in to develop a team capable of challenging for the Premiership in a short time span. To do that you have to get out of this division. It was an understandably difficult start but Mr Leibherr has released funds to enable Mr Pardew to recruit the right coaching team and players. Recent results are very encouraging and if that progress continues Mr Pardew and the team will soon meet those challenges"

No, it was Pardews comments a few days earlier, that he prioritised the JPT ahead of the league which got this ball rolling.

No, it was Pardews comments a few days earlier, that he prioritised the JPT ahead of the league which got this ball rolling.

Are you sure you are not Frankie Dettori ?

Frankie%20Dettori.2jpg.jpg

Nicola Cortese in relaxed mood with slick back hair

NicolaCortese.jpg

Frankie Dettori in a business suit.

If you are the same person,or indeed are related in any way at all, then I think we should be told.

(Probably means more to Private Eye readers.)