Got Your Ticket - Now Get Your Colours!

dune

I gotta get a home shirt just for this, and probably a flag as well. Just for the sake of it.

Mine arrived through the post this morning. It's the first one i've bought in years and ironically it'll be out of dat next season. £47.50 if you buy online and go for the gold JPT comemortative stuff too.

I have no idea what colour Carlisle play in - are we already confirmed to be playing in red-and-white for the JPT final ?

The only issue would appear to be Carlisle's socks being white with red turnovers, suggesting one side will play in red socks (all red is Carlisle's away kit, unhelpfully, and we've played in red socks at Bristol Rovers already this season to avoid sock-clashing).

You really don't even know what colour they play in ? I was about 7 when I committed all the colours of FL clubs to memory with my league ladders. I'm quite surprised at that, though I do have those kind of tendencies...

There is no force on heaven or Earth that would get me to buy this years home shirt. That logo is just appaling. Might treat myself to a flag though. Go nuts, rock 'n' roll and all that.

I actually think our current home shirt is one of the best in a long time. You get used to the flybe patch, which I agree, is poor.

Mine arrived through the post this morning. It's the first one i've bought in years and ironically it'll be out of dat next season. £47.50 if you buy online and go for the gold JPT comemortative stuff too.

As someone who owns at least 2 of all of our shirts from every season since about 2001, I think you're insane for paying that.

Does look like they're using the JPT to try and avoid desperately flogging the kit off at £10 a chuck come Easter this time though, which has been the policy for the last 10 years.

As someone who owns at least 2 of all of our shirts from every season since about 2001, I think you're insane for paying that.

Does look like they're using the JPT to try and avoid desperately flogging the kit off at £10 a chuck come Easter this time though, which has been the policy for the last 10 years.

Marcus Liebherr has done a lot this club, so i don't mind giving something back.

Marcus Liebherr has done a lot this club, so i don't mind giving something back.

Still, £47 for a home shirt that we'll only be wearing another 9 times and only once with the appropriate commemorative print, when they're usually 50% off by now ? :eek:

Still, £47 for a home shirt that we'll only be wearing another 9 times and only once with the appropriate commemorative print, when they're usually 50% off by now ? :eek:

It's only money. Easy come easy go.:)

Grown men should not be seen carrying flags unless it's for their kids. Only exceptions to this are the proper, big St George's crosses or old school Union Jacks, bound to be plenty of them coming out for Wembley.

Do you mean Union Flags?;)

Grown men should not be seen carrying flags unless it's for their kids. Only exceptions to this are the proper, big St George's crosses or old school Union Jacks, bound to be plenty of them coming out for Wembley.

Sorry Mr Fashion police ;)

Whenever i've seen thousands of flags being waved at Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool in the CL, or at Wembley it has looked immense.

Oh if you say so, god I nearly made a right tit of myself. Thank god you stopped me!

I really want to get a nice red and white scarf with no pathetic Saints logo stitched in. Can't find one though. :(

Something like this? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Red-and-White-Scarf-Wally-Waldo_W0QQitemZ180476442692QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAdult_Fancy_Dress_UK?hash=item2a053bf844 (home knitted! Can't get any better than that, surely? ;) )

Failing that: http://www.footballheaven.net/acatalog/Red_and_White_Scarf.html

I actually think our current home shirt is one of the best in a long time. You get used to the flybe patch, which I agree, is poor.

Each to their own I guess. The ghastly plastic sticker on the front is enough to put me off on it's own, but I don't like the mis-matched shoulders either. I know it's "supposed to look like that" but you could say the same about Ian Dowie.

Looking forward to two new shirts next season. Not fussed on the yellow bikini either TBH.

Each to their own I guess. The ghastly plastic sticker on the front is enough to put me off on it's own, but I don't like the mis-matched shoulders either. I know it's "supposed to look like that" but you could say the same about Ian Dowie.

Looking forward to two new shirts next season. Not fussed on the yellow bikini either TBH.

The away shirt this year is gorgeous. My favourite shirt for a long time.

You realise it is the JPT and not the Champions League final right? Think I'll just stick to the 'no colours' look.

You realise it is the JPT and not the Champions League final right? Think I'll just stick to the 'no colours' look.

ffs - what difference does it make if its the JPT or the Champions league final - red and white shirt worn with pride - I want people to know I support Southampton not hide the fact

it takes all sorts I suppose but can you guess which looks more spectacular when seen en masse?

I only own one Saints shirt, and that was bought about 5 years ago in the sale for £10 and is now lurking somewhere in the back of the cupboard. I'd never wear it to a football match.

Doesn't really bother me that people can't tell what team I support from the clothes I wear. Just like they can't tell what music I like or what books I've read.

I'd rather spend £30 on a match ticket and a few beers than an overpriced shirt.

Might buy a big Saints foam hand though. Anyone know where I can get one?

The only issue would appear to be Carlisle's socks being white with red turnovers, suggesting one side will play in red socks (all red is Carlisle's away kit, unhelpfully, and we've played in red socks at Bristol Rovers already this season to avoid sock-clashing).

You really don't even know what colour they play in ? I was about 7 when I committed all the colours of FL clubs to memory with my league ladders. I'm quite surprised at that, though I do have those kind of tendencies...

Saints have been given "HOME" status at Wembley!

The bloke outside the King Alfred after home games sells plain red and white striped scarves for £5

We're just tying up a deal with him to have exclusive sales rights inside Silverspoons, so if you've got a ticket for Siverspoons then you can buy one while you're there, no point carrying stuff on trains or coaches unnecessarily! If you've not got a ticket for Silverspoons yet, visit http://www.coyr.co.uk

I think most Saints fans already have their colours - I go to the games in my Saints shirt, hat and scarf, and never forget giving Matt Le Tiss a good rubbing/kiss, and that's what I'll be doing again at Wembley.

I'm at the Hartlepool game the week before so I MAY pick up a foam finger from the Megastore...