Player Medical 11.40am today

sir woody

Maybe the OP is full of **** and was laughing at everyone sitting at their computers waiting on the fake news and then it backfired spectacularly??

A posting made on my Facebook wall just now suggests not. There were apparently 2 medicals today, there might be a minor speed bump with the second one. As far as Tunisian centre backs go, I'm pretty sure we've shown we're not risk averse...

So, is De Ridder our new number 19... or our new number 11 ? The OS is remarkably vague about fee, shirt number AND availability for tomorrow. I'm guessing they're waiting until the Ticket Office closes for today to imply that one or both new players might be playing tomorrow, but you can now only get year tickets on the day for £2 more...

Sounds like clever guess work to me. If we are going to have 1 or 2 signings in by saturday it would make sense to have a medical beforehand. As there are no days left before Saturday then a medical this morning and an announcment this arvo/tomorrow would make perfect sense.

Ever thought about telling the arabs where to find sand?

Sir Woody is a stand up guy so slightly disappointed that some are having a pop on here when all he's doing is sharing some info.

So, is De Ridder our new number 19... or our new number 11 ? The OS is remarkably vague about fee, shirt number AND availability for tomorrow. I'm guessing they're waiting until the Ticket Office closes for today to imply that one or both new players might be playing tomorrow, but you can now only get year tickets on the day for £2 more...

Sir Woody is a stand up guy so slightly disappointed that some are having a pop on here when all he's doing is sharing some info.

Dont get me wrong as I dont mean to have a pop. But 90% of the forum could of guessed that there would be a medical today and possibly a signing too. Its nice to hear something once in a while but the fact that 99.9% of the time we hear nothing until a deal is done I take most ITK's with a pinch of salt.

No offence to Sir Woody intended.

Saintsplayer: Adkins says I'm sure they'll be a new player very soon and smiles adding once the signatures on the line we'll announce it...

Maybe just a formality??

Perhaps the magic phrase...

Work Permit

If he's a Tunisian..

And the Tories cutting back on Visas and all that.

Just a maybe - player looks to sign, player has Medical, everyone agrees, just needs that final piece of paper..

Work Permit

If he's a Tunisian..

Just a maybe - player looks to sign, player has Medical, everyone agrees, just needs that final piece of paper..

Work Permit will def. be needed if it's Jemal. We had to go through quite alot of hoops to get Jaidi's sorted...and he'd been playing in England for 3 years beforehand!

Work Permit

If he's a Tunisian..

So we can blame Trousers and Stanley if we doesn't get a work permit? Just clarifying....

So we can blame Trousers and Stanley if we doesn't get a work permit? Just clarifying....

Or the other lot for letting in so many that there's no room left for any more...

Says the bloke with a foreign fiancee (phew EU) who'll be coming back in a few years.....

Steve De Ridder, Belgian striker from De Graafschap in Holland

Only one person has picked up on Mr Oxfordshire_saint calling this prior to the transfer being announced by the OS. Obviously some sort of inside info.

Unless he saw it in the Dutch media as mentioned by Saints-Cris 10 mins later and it was earlier than the "official" announcement.

I like to think that the ITK'ers still exist though!! :)