Preston 2-3 Saints - You've Gotta be Havin' a Laugh

Arizona

****ing fantastic!!!!!!!! Still in shock, couldn't see a comeback on the cards in a million years especially after seeing the shambles at Swansea last week. And a winner in front of travelling fans with a pitch invasion to top it off- quality!!

Have stopped running round the house like a lunatic now so off for celebration beers.

Oh and the skates lose in the last minute, what a day!!!!

1 Wolverhampton 14 11 31

2 Birmingham 14 9 30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Reading 15 17 27

4 Burnley 15 3 26

5 Sheff Utd 15 10 25

6 Cardiff 14 7 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 QPR 15 0 22

8 Ipswich 15 7 21

9 Swansea 15 1 21

10 Bristol City 15 1 21

11 Plymouth 15 0 21

12 Blackpool 15 -2 21

13 Derby 14 2 20

14 Preston 15 -2 20

15 Sheff Wed 15 -9 19

16 Barnsley 15 -3 18

17 Crystal Palace 15 0 17

18 Coventry 14 -1 17

19 Norwich 15 -5 16

20 Southampton 15 -9 16

21 Watford 15 -4 15

22 Charlton 15 -6 15

23 Nottm Forest 14 -12 9

24 Doncaster 15 -15 9

Absolutely brilliant. Been a season ticket holder for 20 years, didn't renew this season for the first time, not just because of Lowe, but because I felt like I was falling out of love with footy and Saints for the first time in my adult life.

Having just danced around the room spilling my beer everywhere, stubbing my toe and shouting "ave that you skate bastard" while banging on my next door neighbours* wall when news of ours and Wigan's winner came in I've just realised that it's still in there. And I'm so glad it is.

*despite being a skate my next door neighbour is sound so I will pop round later and apologise (and gloat a bit at the same time!!).

Jeff Stelling you ****le.... Smashed the remote down after he annouced Preston had taken a 3 2 lead..... only to see mCgoldricks name come on the miny printer

Haha

Thats how bad it is, they just assumed we had conceeded late. After all, 5 years of trend is difficult to work against.

always knew they'd do it. ahem. Brilliant result and it sounds like the pierce boy got the momentum moving. could be the season's starting point. partially down to my new baby daughter, Daisy. she's been born eleven days and we're still unbeaten!

all ints day indeed!

Haha

Thats how bad it is, they just assumed we had conceeded late. After all, 5 years of trend is difficult to work against.

Stelling actually said that Preston had scored. Only when he saw it on the vidiprinter did he correct himself - So really it's even worse, OTHER people assume we concede late on !

I ............ I ............................

am ..............................................

"Are you SaintRichmond in disguise...."

Great result and as well as the points something we have not seen for a while coming back from two goals down, eventually you get what you want, I mean, look at Madonna, she wanted to be more British, now she's a single mum with three kids one of which is black, transformation complete

Stelling actually said that Preston had scored. Only when he saw it on the vidiprinter did he correct himself - So really it's even worse, OTHER people assume we concede late on !

In the first half Jeff Stelling (who seems to have a soft spot for Saints) described us as "hapless Saints". And that hurt - so how sweet was it coming back from 0-2 down to win 3-2.

I got over to see the draw v Coventry and thought Saints played fairly well, but I didn't see this result coming from the 11 who played on Tuesday. So the changes for today's match must have made a big difference (Pearce, Lancashire, Gobern, BWP etc). I look forward to a report from someone who trekked up the M6 today.

In the first half Jeff Stelling (who seems to have a soft spot for Saints) described us as "hapless Saints". And that hurt - so how sweet was it coming back from 0-2 down to win 3-2.

You're right, he always seems a bit gutted when we're losing and chuffed when we're winning.

Same with Swindon for some odd reason...