Negative people are killing this club

The Red Bag

I do not normally post but have to agree with this original post, I went to the match saturday and thought the team were generally superb, they played good football, plenty of spirit anf pushed Wolves really hard. For once there was actually a decent atmosphere at SMS and this made all the difference to the players. I just wish that could always be the same and we would then start to get these home wins we all desperately want. Also an extra 3 or 4 thousand turning up each game might mean we can hang on to them in January!

Being an old and aged sod one of the benefits is being able to think outside the box.

Frankly going back to the original topic...I believe that its the small band of super positives that are ruining the club.

They have limited expectations, prepared to accept come what may any crap thrown at them etc etc.

Bring back Crouch soon PLEASE

Also an extra 3 or 4 thousand turning up each game might mean we can hang on to them in January!

So you think that the extra bums on seats will help us keep the better players? You don't reckon that the extra cash generated will go into paying off some of the overdraught then? You think that when a Premiership club makes an offer of several times their wages and the opportunity of playing in the top division, the few quality players we have will tell them to go and get lost?

Get real. As we stand, we're the Crewe of this division - at the moment. When we've sold those players it is inevitable that there will a dilution of quality in the team even from the current low levels and relegation will follow next season even if we avoid it this season. A takeover is the only solution and that seems unlikely.

Being an old and aged sod one of the benefits is being able to think outside the box.

Frankly going back to the original topic...I believe that its the small band of super positives that are ruining the club.

They have limited expectations, prepared to accept come what may any crap thrown at them etc etc.

If he has money then fine, bring him back but if he has no financial backing then I don't see what difference it will make.

As another supporter for over 50 years, I can tell you that the negativity is one of the reasons I'm attending fewer games. In half a century I've put a lot of money into the club for my attendance year after year and even more when I used to bring my sons with me. Maybe it was always like this and its only the web that has allowed us to know the attitude of people we would never normally talk to, but the fact is my opinion of Saints fans is coloured by the viciousness, and the vacousness, of some of the comments I read on here. Negativity makes me less comfortable being in the SMS with so many people who's views I simply cannot condone. So to the extent that there may be others like me, who would not want to find myself sitting next to some of the people who post on here, the negativity is costing the club money.

At the root of all this Lowe hate, is still the ridiculously simplistic attitude that if only there were a different chairman the club's managers would manage better, transfers in would be more successful, and the team would play better. None of that is true because football is far more complicated and because luck plays such a major part, but this club seems to attract more negatively minded, so-called fans, than most. In fact, negative is not even a strong enough word for some of them, and some of you reading this are amongst them. I have no hope that attitudes will change. Its just very sad.

It must be awful for you having to breath the same air as the 'negatives' at SMS .

Let me get this straight - you don't enjoy going to SMS anymore because you don't like the lack of enthusiasm many Saints fans show on the internet ? - but on the other hand you've no problem with only one home win all season or seeing the club dispose of a proper manager for no valid reason :confused:

The reason we find ourselves near the bottom of the table has little or nothing to do with 'bad luck' - it's down to bad leadership making bad decisions , and please excuse me if I do raise the odd objection to that .

It must be awful for you having to breath the same air as the 'negatives' at SMS .

Let me get this straight - you don't enjoy going to SMS anymore because you don't like the lack of enthusiasm many Saints fans show on the internet ? - but on the other hand you've no problem with only one home win all season or seeing the club dispose of a proper manager and most of the better players for no valid reason :confused:

The reason we find ourselves near the bottom of the table has little or nothing to do with 'bad luck' - it's down to bad leadership making bad decisions , and please excuse me if I do raise the odd objection to that .

I'm really quite sure that previously he had said he wasn't going anymore as he was sick of wasting his money on watching Saints lose.

Bring back Crouch soon PLEASE[/quote]

Just shuffling the deckchairs and going around in neverending circles......until it all goes wrong again and we are back to square one.

All IMO.

Negative people didn't get us relegated from the Premiership.

Negative people didn't splurge £7m on players in a gamble which didn't work.

Negative people didn't give Nigel Pearson the boot.

Negative people didn't ask Rupert Lowe to come back.

Negative people didn't employ a fourth-rate 'coach' with no CCC experience.

Negative people didn't get rid of any decent players we had and use teenagers.

So no, negative people are not killing the club; those responsible for the above, are.

Very Negative response nothing positive here I suggest.

It is negative people which are helping to destroy the club

Just shuffling the deckchairs and going around in neverending circles......until it all goes wrong again and we are back to square one.

All IMO.

Can't agree with that .

Even with no new money Leon Crouch would still be a distinct improvement on Lowe and Wilde . Rightly or wrongly there are many true Saints fans who won't step foot in SMS while RL is running things - with RL & MW gone the 'gate' will improve to some (unknown) extent which will obviously benefit the club .

But more fundamental than that the first step towards recovery is to stop making mistakes - Leon Crouch is not only a better businessman than Rupert Lowe I would also trust his football judgment over that of RL any day of the week and twice on Sundays . Exhibit One for the defence being LC's choice of manager (Nigel Pearson :)) compared to RL's (Jan Poortvleit :() .

Bizarre! How can a positive influence ruin a club -don;t think you even convinced yourself on that one!:confused:

Can't agree with that .

Even with no new money Leon Crouch would still be a distinct improvement on Lowe and Wilde . Rightly or wrongly there are many true Saints fans who won't step foot in SMS while RL is running things - with RL & MW gone the 'gate' will improve to some (unknown) extent which will obviously benefit the club .

But more fundamental than that the first step towards recovery is to stop making mistakes - Leon Crouch is not only a better businessman than Rupert Lowe I would also trust his football judgment over that of RL any day of the week and twice on Sundays . Exhibit One for the defence being LC's choice of manager (Nigel Pearson :)) compared to RL's (Jan Poortvleit :() .

I fully understand your'e point of view,and agree to an extent.

But having Crouch back again is definately not a step forward,perhaps he does have a better buisness acumen and yes he employed NP who instilled some belief in the squad and we stayed up, but that was just as much down to another squad not scoring 1 goal as to an improvement in our ability to beat an opposition.

NP's record has been poured over and compared to others on numerous times and can be manipulated to suit ones veiwpoint.

What i am alluding to is we need a clean sweep of the lot of them.

Lowe is a carbunkel on what is an ar5e of a club at present,i am yet to be convinced that having Crouch back in the fold is good for the longterm of SFC.

They have all,in their own way contributed to the demise of this club,and will do so whilst they carry on the infighting,point scoring and sheer bloody mindedness.

Lowe,Wilde,Crouch,leave this club alone,find another plaything please.

All IMO.

Simply by accepting not just the status quo, but literally anything that goes on. Poor results, poor manager, inexperienced players etc etc

how can being positive ruin this club? Or even play an active factor in its demise?

It clear how being negative could have a contributory factor, but being positive -no.

how can being positive ruin this club? Or even play an active factor in its demise?

It clear how being negative could have a contributory factor, but being positive -no.

The people who continually put a rose-tinted positive spin on our continually poor form, poor team selection, poor tactics, and poor manager are perpetuating the disastrous regime of Rupert and the Quisling.

I am POSITIVE that in this way they are having a NEGATIVE influence on the club's chances of survival in this division.

Your post is riddled with contradictions.

You were against Lowe before, state that we were let down by Wilde and yet somehow the combination of the two of them is somehow acceptable. You might think that Lowe is our best option at the moment and yes you are entitled to your opinion, but he is plainly not the only option; that is a ridiculous thing to say.

As I've already said elsewhere, you believe that Poortvliet is doing a good job but 17 games is not enough, whereas of course Pearson had a much better record than Jan, but the guy who you protested against before and who came back to ally himself with the other guy who let us down, had a vision that Jan would be better than Pearson and therefore wouldn't give him the same chance. But it hasn't turned out that way, has it? Already Poortvliet has had more time than those other managers that Lowe sacked if I'm correct, but Lowe's ego won't allow him to give Jan the elbow because that would mean admitting that he was wrong, which cannot be in Lowe's opinion of himself.

How many games does Jan's team have to lose, especially at home, where we have the worst record in the division, before you will admit that Jan is totally out of his depth? Come on, put a number against it.

come on wes give the guy a break. Although his post may be full of holes im sure you can see what he is getting at.

We are not all public speakers and just about all of us (mainly me) can go off on one and turn a quick 1 liner into an essay which can be pulled apart and agued against for weeks.

I can see what the Op was on about and I too think JP deserves some more time. I think this system/team have enough about them to keep us out of the bottom 3 by the end of the season even though I dont like how gun ho we have gone in implimenting this system.

the stats look allot worse than the effort deserves and we are in danger of being under serious pressure come the end of the season. but like you said the next batch of games will be the real telling point. we didnt really expect to get much out of playing the tougher teams in theis league so shouldnt really be surprised with few points right now. there should be a few more than we have but we now have a chance to bang a few points on the board and feel allot more confident for the rest of the season.

So im with staying a little positive and believing that the kids can learn enough to turn effort into results and I am even willing to wait to see if JP can get what he wants out of the formation although I dont think we have a striker on the books to really make it work.

how? by more support and encouragement causes team to lose? by spending more money to assist the club?

Nick, we could be playing to a full house every week, but with this team and management setup the results won't change. Any increased income will go down the same drain that our finances have been p155ed down for the last season and a half.

I want the team to win, hell I even think JP is a nice guy - but 'nice' doesn't win. Most of all, I want a significant change in the boardroom. This is the only thing that I believe will turn things around.

Lick, lick take off those rose coloured specs . You just havent got a clue.

The only good positive is that the return of lowe and uniting with Wilde has drawn most supporters to declare against those individuals in their capacities that they hold currently.

Sorry NickG, I must have missed the post where it was clearly proven that being negative on an internet board effects the club. So lets have your theory and add it to the cannon of 'its all the fans fault'.

You guys dare not claim that the fans in SM are bad, so you are left with moaning about fans on a message board and trying to find a connection with them and the failing club. Its pathetic, there's even some **** who claims he can't bare to be in SM because he might sit next to some one who post negativly on here, as proud as Lowe will be with all you guys even he would blush at that one.

Sorry NickG, I must have missed the post where it was clearly proven that being negative on an internet board effects the club. So lets have your theory and add it to the cannon of 'its all the fans fault'.

You guys dare not claim that the fans in SM are bad, so you are left with moaning about fans on a message board and trying to find a connection with them and the failing club. Its pathetic, there's even some **** who claims he can't bare to be in SM because he might sit next to some one who post negativly on here, as proud as Lowe will be with all you guys even he would blush at that one.

I luv it just luv it !!!

Its pathetic, there's even some **** who claims he can't bare to be in SM because he might sit next to some one who post negativly on here, as proud as Lowe will be with all you guys even he would blush at that one.

LMFAO.

There is an even worse case on here and that's the poster who keeps moaning about the atmosphere at the ground and the lack of support in voice and numbers, yet he doesn't actually attend matches himself.

Soemtimes you couldn't make it up LOL.

I can see what the Op was on about and I too think JP deserves some more time. I think this system/team have enough about them to keep us out of the bottom 3 by the end of the season even though I dont like how gun ho we have gone in implimenting this system.

the stats look allot worse than the effort deserves and we are in danger of being under serious pressure come the end of the season. but like you said the next batch of games will be the real telling point. we didnt really expect to get much out of playing the tougher teams in theis league so shouldnt really be surprised with few points right now. there should be a few more than we have but we now have a chance to bang a few points on the board and feel allot more confident for the rest of the season.

So im with staying a little positive and believing that the kids can learn enough to turn effort into results and I am even willing to wait to see if JP can get what he wants out of the formation although I dont think we have a striker on the books to really make it work.

Thank You.

Completely agree with you.....well said!

Most of all, I want a significant change in the boardroom. This is the only thing that I believe will turn things around.

Lowe and Wilde will be gone soon enough. They are on borrowed time with the clock ticking to administration. Thanks to Lowe's incompetent managerial set up and crack pot policy of playing kids we'll be relegated this season and the rebuilding process can then begin.

I missed the post where anyone said being negative on here effects the club to -when was it? Doubt if it can be proven.

If you are going to get uptight about posters at least read what they say!

Where is there a post when I have said it was the fans fault?

you are making up an arguement:rolleyes:

Your 2nd paragraph is just as silly - my posts were saying it is ridiculous to blame fans -particularly positive ones -for the club's demise. Where have I said anything bad about fans in St Marys.

Will try and make it simple so you can't find silly things that are not there.

It was not me who said negative people are killing the club.

Snowball added, although its clearly nonsense, that positive fans are ruining the club.

ALL I said was -

"how can being positive ruin this club? Or even play an active factor in its demise?

It clear how being negative could have a contributory factor, but being positive -no."

Note I only said contributory factor -by that meaning things like dropping gates, less revenue etc.

There is no attack on fans.

So, to finish with your sarcastic way -I missed the post where positively supporting your team has been proven to ruin it?

Scanning this forum I am shocked by the amount of negativity displayed by people who call themselves supporters of Southampton Football Club.

Granted, we are struggling to keep our heads above the water in the Championship. One league below where most Saints fans believe we belong.

However, its time those fans wake up and smell the coffee.

Its over 3 years since we were relegated. The parachute payments dried up long ago leaving us with major financial constraints.

I was as much against Lowe and wanted him out of our club along everyone. Like the majority I thought the Wilde bunch would save us. Spend the money, back the manager, "give us our club back" and take us back to the promised land of the Premiership.

We were wrong. Michael Wilde made promises and couldn't keep them. Leon Crouch's reign was similarly unsuccessful and we're led to believe that had it continued for much longer we'd probably be in administration by now.

We'd all like a multi-millionaire/billionaire to buy the club and splash the cash but we have to realise that's not going to happen. Love him or hate him, Rupert is the only man who had the balls to get involved again (yes, I know he still had his shares etc) and you have to say they're bloody big balls to come back after being almost literally hounded out of the club!

Nigel Pearson did a good job to keep us up last year but would he have been happy to sit back and watch quality players leave with no transfer funds to spend? Almost certainly NO.

Jan Poortvliet deserves a chance......17 games is not enough. He needs at the very, very least 1 full season. In my opinion he should be given at least 2.

He's had his hands tied behind his back from the day he arrived and to get a bunch of kids playing to the level I saw today with more desire and passion than Burley ever achieved he should be given the full backing of the supporters. After all, that's what we're supposed to be isn't it? Supporters.

show us something to be positive about then :confused:

You KNOW your argument is nonesense.

Adolf Hitler had a lot of positive support, but the leader failed Germany because his strategy and objectives were sh*te. A lot more negativity from the German people towards Adolf might have avoided WW2?

Eastern Europe threw off the yoke of communism through "negatives" continuing to criticise and fight against the regimes.

Extreme examples of course, but negativity and criticism, not fawning support can often be the correct approach, even though often not appreciated until hindsight can be applied.

Arguing solely about positivity versus negativity is pointless. If an internet forum is about anything, it is about arguing positions based on some kind of analysis of what is actually going on, which may include reasonable speculation.

show us something to be positive about then :confused:

Adam Lallana, Drew Surman, Morgan Schneiderlin, David McGoldrick, Olly Lancashire....you find me a team outside the Premiership with a better set of youngsters.

We are one year into a long term plan of investing in our academy with the aim of being the number one club for bringing through quality young players. I'd certainly think thats a positive move compared to paying over the odds for foreigners who couldn't give a stuff about Southampton Football Club.

Adam Lallana, Drew Surman, Morgan Schneiderlin, David McGoldrick, Olly Lancashire....you find me a team outside the Premiership with a better set of youngsters.

We are one year into a long term plan of investing in our academy with the aim of being the number one club for bringing through quality young players. I'd certainly think thats a positive move compared to paying over the odds for foreigners who couldn't give a stuff about Southampton Football Club.

I'd agree with you if the remainder of the team (particularly the defence) was primarily made up of experienced CCC players, to help and take the pressure of the youngsters.

Also, will the first 3 on your list or the decent loanees like Cork and Pearce still be with us on February 1st? Many fans believe not.

You really are having a laugh, aren't you? That's 6 players who you reckon are better than any other 6 outside the Premiership. I'd say that Kelvin Davies was arguably Premiership standard, so that makes 7. Even accepting that the other 4 players we could put out as a team were average, although of course you have missed out Scacel, could you kindly explain to me why we are virtually the bottom team in the division?

But Lallana, Surman and Schneiderlin will be gone in January, possibly Scacel too. McGoldrick isn't anything above average in this division, so shouldn't be on your list, Olly Lancashire shouldn't be either. He gets himself sent off every other game.

What will happen to the team after January. We're just above the drop zone currently with all this supposed talent. Where will we be when they've gone? Relegated, that's where. There can be no long term plan when you are forced to sell your best players half way through a season.

As for these foreigners who couldn't give a stuff for SFC, you mean Schneiderlin, Gasmi and Svensson currently and players like Claus previously, presumably?

Wolves for a start - Kightly et al. Ipswich have a super set of young players not least Owen Garven but Magilton will get the sack soon for buying rubbish around them, Palace have Scannel and were forced to sell Bostock, plus Soares is still there. So there's at least 3 CCC clubs that have better young players.

Don't get me wrong, Lallana would be a good player in any of our young crops from the past but Drew has been in the first team for 3 years so not sure he counts. Morgan S was a smart buy but McG is far from a proven CCC player yet although he played very well on Saturday and Lancashire is well out of his depth unless Perry is there to help him out. Very impressed with Pearce but alas he belongs to Reading!

All this bull about a youth strategy though - I recall the late 80s when MLT/Shearer/Franny/Maddison/Flowers/Rod Wallace/Kenna/Dodd via non-league came through. Difference is, they had experienced mentors like Case to help them through. Still, if Mike and Rupert tell themselves fibs enough times, they start to believe it, trouble is, no-one else does apart from Rupert's PR companies. In fact, we had another crop of youngsters in the late 70s/early 80s in Danny Wallace, Moran, Hebberd (walked out after League Cup final snub), Baker, Williams and going further back Channon, Chivers and even Sir Alf Ramsey! No Lowe advocate will tell any Saints fan who knows their stuff that this is somehow new. Rubbish.

Rupert - time to go again. Mike, do the decent thing and take a hit on those shares if someone wants to take them at a loss. You are killing SFC and bringing Rupert back has shattered our fan base. I hate seeing SMS so empty, even if Wolves did their bit to help on Saturday!

You really are having a laugh, aren't you? That's 6 players who you reckon are better than any other 6 outside the Premiership. I'd say that Kelvin Davies was arguably Premiership standard, so that makes 7. Even accepting that the other 4 players we could put out as a team were average, although of course you have missed out Scacel, could you kindly explain to me why we are virtually the bottom team in the division?

But Lallana, Surman and Schneiderlin will be gone in January, possibly Scacel too. McGoldrick isn't anything above average in this division, so shouldn't be on your list, Olly Lancashire shouldn't be either. He gets himself sent off every other game.

What will happen to the team after January. We're just above the drop zone currently with all this supposed talent. Where will we be when they've gone? Relegated, that's where. There can be no long term plan when you are forced to sell your best players half way through a season.

As for these foreigners who couldn't give a stuff for SFC, you mean Schneiderlin, Gasmi and Svensson currently and players like Claus previously, presumably?

Good point, we're just bringing in cheaper foreigners, that's difference. At least if it was UK and Ireland players, the PR boys on here could claim it was a plan. Moreover, we're ruining good young players like Lloyd James by playing them blatantly out of position - how that can that be justified? Gobern - clearly not ready on Saturday, he's an impact sub at his age, Theo he isn't.

Sad thing is, 2 decent EXPERIENCED loan signings would probably get us up the league and help the kids along. Why are we wasting money on Robertson who is someone else's youngster and also is there need for Forecast AND Bart?

careful you are to postive:Dfor this forum,you should remember its all doom and gloom .

you need to be more victor meldrew:cool:

I think he was saying 6 young players outside of the prem which IMO he is not far off saying that.

The biggest worry is that our better youngens will be gone and those moving up from even younger will be miles away from being ready and that is when our relegation fight really goes into hyperdrive.

We are nearly bottom because we have gone for a new system on limited resorces too fast and too soon. Its a bit of a flip of a coin because if everything clicked quickly we would all be here raving about why we never did this before. We all new the chances were that it would never be that easy and we have had to put up with seeing signs of the team getting things right in between the team getting things horribly wrong. Its not just the kids who are guilty of that though as last season the old pro's made many of the same mistakes.

Being forced to sell our best players comes back to the old catch 22 that we will be in for a very long time.

Team not doing well = low attendances = not much money = sell players to keep the banks happy = less quality in the team = team not doing well = low attendances = not much money = blah blah blah.

Throw into that ole Rupes and Co still being here and any decission good or bad will be turned into some kind of plot that Rupes has hatched to make him some kind of billionare while annoying the Saints fans for fun.

I do not normally post but have to agree with this original post, I went to the match saturday and thought the team were generally superb, they played good football, plenty of spirit anf pushed Wolves really hard. For once there was actually a decent atmosphere at SMS and this made all the difference to the players. I just wish that could always be the same and we would then start to get these home wins we all desperately want. Also an extra 3 or 4 thousand turning up each game might mean we can hang on to them in January!

It will make NO difference whether we have 3000 or 30000 at St Mary's

Come January, Lowe WILL sell as many of HIS Young starlets as he possibly can, and THEN Jan will have to start afesh by blooding more Academy hopefuls .......

....... so what price CCC Survival then ???

For those that think the nice Mr Lowe WON'T go on a Selling Spree.......just wait until February 1st before you shout me down

It will make NO difference whether we have 3000 or 30000 at St Mary's

Come January, Lowe WILL sell as many of HIS Young starlets as he possibly can, and THEN Jan will have to start afesh by blooding more Academy hopefuls .......

....... so what price CCC Survival then ???

For those that think the nice Mr Lowe WON'T go on a Selling Spree.......just wait until February 1st before you shout me down

Its getting more and more obvious by the day that there will be sales come january because we are not getting the gates to avoid it.

If we were hitting 17000 to 18000 every home match from the start of the season then the only sales would have been the high earners, players that wanted out and silly money offers. Which would be the same at any club so there is nothing special about us when that happens.

With gates so Low the Banks will want to get there money back another way. If we are still hanging around the bottom 3 by Christmas the banks will be thinking that this approach is not working so pay up while you still have things to sell. If we have improved and can start generating higher gates then the banks might be a bit more forgiving but even still its unlikly.

so when we sell in jan its not some master plan of lowes to make his world rosey. its something the club have to do to avoid the banks forcing administration on us.

Its getting more and more obvious by the day that there will be sales come january because we are not getting the gates to avoid it.

If we were hitting 17000 to 18000 every home match from the start of the season then the only sales would have been the high earners, players that wanted out and silly money offers. Which would be the same at any club so there is nothing special about us when that happens.

On what basis do you so confidently state that those would be the only sales if we were getting 17000? How can you possibly know?

I think there would be others even if we were getting 20000, but it is only my opinion, based on my assessment of Lowe's master plan.

On what basis do you so confidently state that those would be the only sales if we were getting 17000? How can you possibly know?

I think there would be others even if we were getting 20000, but it is only my opinion, based on my assessment of Lowe's master plan.

IMO its common sence. The board know that for us to survive in the CCC we need a football team capable of keeping us up. If they want us to eventually be promoted then they need to make sure we have a much stronger team than we have now. They are not completly stupid IMO.

Problem is we have a few things that need to be done 1st. Keeping the bank happy is probably number 1 job. they have gone to the bank with a plan and the bank have accepted it.

My guess is that plan included things like getting rid of the high earners. bringing costs below our earnings. and agreeing how much the bank want back each month.

Somewhere along the lines the bank would have agreed on how many people through the gate we need to cover what we want to keep. Like i said High earners would be sold no matter what and replaced with anything that doesnt cost much. Any player that doesnt want to stick around would have also been sold as SFC has long had the policy that if you want out, your gone for a long time and I cant see that changing. finally the players that we wouldnt want to see sold would only be gone if there were silly money offers to get them. 12mil for Theo was a silly money offer for someone so young and as much as i think he should have stayed I can put up with him being gone. if a silly money offer was put in for lallana i would probably think the same.

where all of this falls down is we havnt had anything near 17000 through the door so we are still going to be running at a deficit that was probably not supported so well by the bank. so come transfer window we will have to be showing some pretty good signs of improvment for the bank to sanction us to refuse some offers. I cant see it happening and i think the 2nd half of the season is going to be a living nightmare.

The negativity on this board is probabaly understated.

The track record at home is the poorest in the division.

The decline in attendance is the greatest in the division

We are currently not breaking even therefore the debt is increasing and the prospect is we will take any offer for our best players in January.

A large percentage of the fans hate the board & chairman with a passion for his arrogance and incompetence.

We have bull**** on the website telling us that the teams that beat us think we play pretty football and somehow the club think this is good.

We more than likely will have a weaker team after Jan and will need to scrap to avoid relegation.

Administration is a real threat which may mean we will be relegated for going in to adminsitraton anyway.

Hmm the fans are being negative cant think why

The negativity on this board is probabaly understated.

The track record at home is the poorest in the division.

The decline in attendance is the greatest in the division

We are currently not breaking even therefore the debt is increasing and the prospect is we will take any offer for our best players in January.

A large percentage of the fans hate the board & chairman with a passion for his arrogance and incompetence.

We have bull**** on the website telling us that the teams that beat us think we play pretty football and somehow the club think this is good.

We more than likely will have a weaker team after Jan and will need to scrap to avoid relegation.

Administration is a real threat which may mean we will be relegated for going in to adminsitraton anyway.

Hmm the fans are being negative cant think why

lol

indeed

Idiot, what's any of it to do with fans? All we can do is either stay silent or complain. If we stay silent Lowe assumes he's in the clear so we get nowhere, if we complain we get nowhere because people like you think moaners are negative!

Those ugly scenes in the Northam last Saturday heralds what happens when frustration boils over. Is that waht you want?

As I said last week, "Disenfranchise the people at you peril".

Against Wolves? I didn't notice any ugly scenes myself, what are you referring to?

I think he was referring the baiting between the fans towards the end of the game. About a dozen or so fans from each side shouting and waving fists trying (not very hard) to cross no mans land to get at each other.