West Brom V Saints Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

He could always go to the man on the ball allowing a pass round him into the box and behind the CBs TBF

Yeah he should do that and leave a massive gap between him and the centre halves for them to run into inside the penality area. Then everyone will be happy the man on the ball is closed down.

I'm watching the game in between chores. We haven't got the strikers in the game yet. Gazza looks solid, Lallana playing OK, but WBA have looked like the better team. We still seem to panic, as a team at the bottom of tha table could expect.

Close by Lambert. Close by Odemwingie. Anyone else nervous?

I'm watching the game in between chores. We haven't got the strikers in the game yet. Gazza looks solid, Lallana playing OK, but WBA have looked like the better team. We still seem to panic, as a team at the bottom of tha table could expect.

Close by Lambert. Close by Odemwingie. Anyone else nervous?

Sh!tting myself.

Not tonight so far. Lallana exposing him and horrible distribution from just about everyone dropping him in the sh:t.

AL has been all over the place leaving Fox with Jones (who AL should be marking) plus one every time we break down an attack

PLTV summariser saying we show total lack of confidence MF oopt for the easy ball backwards every time instead of letting it run across their body & moving forwards

Then we play hopeful hoofs up front

Not looking good