West Brom V Saints Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

I do agree with some of the others, was deffo starting to believe that Adkins days were numbered but this is terrible. Its not just the losing but how we are losing and TBH I think even if we make a great escape tonight then we should still look elsewhere.

We arent good enough going forward to be so lax in defence, so instead of playing attack heavy teams you need to tighten, we should be looking to hang onto the prem by gritted teeth not by trying to outscore teams every time

Forget the defelection or even the poor defending for the goal. The fact is we gave possession away so cheaply all half, and in the end the goal felt inevitable. Morgan and Davis not doing enough in the middle and the likes of Ramirez and Lallana trying too many eye of the needle balls. Not enough players moving off the ball or wanting the ball.

Fox not at fault for the goal for me, Lallana being out of position left him with two so he couldn't close the ball down even if he wanted, having said that where on earth was a centre midfield covering in front of the centre halves, they should be out there chucking themselves at Ogenwini. Error after error.

Strikes me we have lost our bottle hence the hoofing it clear. Get Ward Prowse on, have three in the middle and let Ramirez roam a little playing off Lambert.

Don't understand the formation. 4-2-4 away from home?

Spot on Chezer