Swansea - Southampton: Build up

ToreSF

How can you be that particular in a prediction? Thought this might be a hard fought draw but looking at the form guide, I reckon this could be the day we all breath a 41 points sigh of relief.

Hi, we are only 0.2% likely to be relegated at the moment, and my "sigh of relief" came after the Liverpool match.

'bout time he scored.

Cork's shooting is almost certainly the worst in the squad by some distance. I quite like the way he manages to find someone to pass to instead of trying to nowadays, after a year of slicey floating bobblers into the back of the stands. He has had one decent shot in the entire time he's been playing for Saints to my recollection.

Southampton team: Boruc, Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Fox, Schneiderlin, Cork, S. Davis, Rodriguez, Lambert, Lallana ©.

Southampton substitutes: K. Davis (GK), Fonte, Ramírez, Ward-Prowse, Shaw, Mayuka, Puncheon. #saintsfc

Get your scapegoating in early

Typical that as soon as Shaw goes in my fantasy team he cant get a game! I guess MP is doing the sensible thing and resting him so that he doesn't burn out, he's not bee quite as good in the last few weeks and its not good for a young lad to be playing at that level so often

Typical that as soon as Shaw goes in my fantasy team he cant get a game! I guess MP is doing the sensible thing and resting him so that he doesn't burn out, he's not bee quite as good in the last few weeks and its not good for a young lad to be playing at that level so often

Brian Potter is better than Danny Fox though.

I do honestly I do, Fox and Hooiveld simply are not good enough,Yoshida is a good 3/4th utility player and Ramirez has been a let down to say the least.

easy question where you could have chosen the "positive" answer, but as always you went for the negative one...