Swansea - Southampton: Build up

ToreSF

Good time to play them. They should finish top half, they have a cup win and European football already sorted for next year. Zilch to play for in terms of their season. Mentally, no matter how often they say they want to finish as well as they can etc, you do drop off. When you have pretty much nothing to aim for competitively then you do drop off mentally, there's' no doubt about that

Reckon we could get a nice win there.

Quite looking forward to this one, and will be interesting to see how we shape up against a similar side with a similar footballing philosophy. They've also got some very good players; Michu is everything we hoped Ramirez would be, and Ashley Williams has been excellent in their defence, the pair of them have been instrumental in such a successful season. Fair play to Laudrup, he's taken Swansea on after a brilliant season last year and improved them. MP says he's looking forward to this one too.

They've only taken 5 points since we drew up there.

Sounds like a proper Saints banana skin to me. God I hope not.

I do have a bit of a dislike for Stoke. Very well run, do lots for the community, but spend millions and millions on playing god awful football. Although I'll always laugh at the image of a naked Tony Pulis offering out Beattie after a game in the changing rooms.

Our form is good, there's isn't. They're at home, both teams play good football. I can see this ending in a draw, which would be another useful point, though if our ambition is a top half finish, we need to beat them. More spark in attack from us than today and we'll have the 3 points we need to level with them.

As others have said it should be a good game with 2 teams capable of playing fast flowing football, and hopefully the virus will have moved well away from the club so a good weeks training can be had.

Added bonus is for our Daughter who is at Uni in Carmarthen just down the road, so she gets to see Saints at least once this season when she thought for the first time since she was 7 that she would not see Saints play at least once in a season.

Good time to play them. They should finish top half, they have a cup win and European football already sorted for next year. Zilch to play for in terms of their season. Mentally, no matter how often they say they want to finish as well as they can etc, you do drop off. When you have pretty much nothing to aim for competitively then you do drop off mentally, there's' no doubt about that

Reckon we could get a nice win there.

I work there during the week and the local fans have been giving them real stick in the local paper for dropping off after their Cup win. It will be a great game between 2 good footballing sides. The big plus is they are staying at the same hotel as me! Looking forward to seeing MoPo in the bar and finding out how good his English is :-) 2-2 draw for me.

Let's not big swansea up. Sure they'll be a more expansive and expressive proposition at home; but they have to be the most negative, park your bus side to visit st marys this season.

I thought QPR were to be fair.

Can't disagree with what most others have said really, should be an open game with a few goals which I'd like to all be scored by us but am expecting a draw as its not the easiest place to go. Doesn't seem too long ago since I went there and Lee Trundle was their superstar, built themselves in to a decent football club since.

Reckon we are good enough to go there and win. They already seem to be on their holidays so hope we can pull off a win there. Them being a good footballing side will suit our pressing game as well. Should be a good game.

Staying in Cardiff for the weekend, and travelling to Swansea just during the day. The ground is a bit out the City isn't it? Any specifics as to watering holes ?

Can we make sure Luke Shaw has had his MMR before he goes, don't want the little one out with Measles the rest of the games

adverse reaction to a cautionary MMR injection because some other team had a case recently put 5 Clermont Rugby players out of the game yesterday. Fragile as Lucho seems perhaps we don't want to do that just now.

If you were a neutral and wanted to watch a game between 2 very good footballing teams, then you'd pick this one. I'd be happy with another point here, and I reckon that's what we'll get. 2-2 draw.

Hmm, I don't think many neutrals would pick a Swansea or Southampton game. Maybe Man U v Barcelona instead.

Reckon Dyer will " steal " the winner in a close fought, entertaining game.

How can you be that particular in a prediction? Thought this might be a hard fought draw but looking at the form guide, I reckon this could be the day we all breath a 41 points sigh of relief.

How can you be that particular in a prediction? Thought this might be a hard fought draw but looking at the form guide, I reckon this could be the day we all breath a 41 points sigh of relief.

cos he wanted to make reference to Dyer nicking stuff of course. Old joke worn out years ago.

In our first yoyo season we'll be lucky to scrape 17th. Down to earth with a bump - Swansea 8-0 Saints. Bring back Sturrock!

If we had brought in Hoddle instead of Sturrock we would be celebrating 34 years of unbroken top flight football ! Bet we are close to 17th than you think at the end of the season.

If we had brought in Hoddle instead of Sturrock we would be celebrating 34 years of unbroken top flight football ! Bet we are close to 17th than you think at the end of the season.

17th this year would still not achieve the 2nd "YO"! after achieving the first "YO" last year by coming up! Anyway I believe 17th was your prediction for our first year back in the championship last year so wherever we manage to finish from here on, in this year, your predictions will show a year on year significant improvement.