Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

12 million £ ??? We could get someone with a proven top flight record for that. Really for a player from the SPL that is far far too much. There's a reason why the record transfer fee is about 7 million £, it's a sh*t league and even duffers look good.

European Powerhouse Celtic sign James McFadden.....

If a player choses Cardiff over us he is a money grabbing mercanary. If a player choses us over Liverpool or Spurs, they are a great guy who loves the challenge and has bought into Corteses vision.

but Liverpool,Spurs and Arsenal aren't bidding for Wanyama, hope he goes to Cardiff or Stoke cos there's a cold to be caught here.

5 million and that's a generous offer.

Are you moaning and whinging about my moaning and whinging?

God - this is the Ramirez thread 2013 edition isn't it? All we are missing is a load of half translated articles from Scotland about the remainder going to Penarol, then for him to turn out to be a bit sh!t and uninterested.

Are you moaning and whinging about my moaning and whinging?

God - this is the Ramirez thread 2013 edition isn't it? All we are missing is a load of half translated articles from Scotland about the remainder going to Penarol, then for him to turn out to be a bit sh!t and uninterested.

It's got all the making of an underwhelming signing that's for sure. Just waiting for this thread to get sliced up and body pieces moved to the lounge and muppet show when Just Mike has a melt down.

There is a chance for you to make it up to Charlie on the main board now...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/8790747/Transfer-news-Celtic-s-Victor-Wanyama-rejects-Southampton-offer

"While the bid was okay for Celtic, the terms were not right for myself and my agent," he said in the Southern Daily Echo.

"I am open to what offers are made, but I am relaxed and it's important that Celtic are happy too."

I saw that, on the main board at this moment, there is a choice between Ramirez thread mark 2, a Mickey Evans thread and your one on favourite Hammond and Waigo moment.... How much crack do you and Charlie smoke before coming up with your thread ideas?

we have a monthly planning session where we cook up loads of crack and ideas for terrible threads.

Welcome to join mate, haven't seen any terrible threads from you on the main board, seems like you might need a little inspiration to help you on your way...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/8790747/Transfer-news-Celtic-s-Victor-Wanyama-rejects-Southampton-offer

"While the bid was okay for Celtic, the terms were not right for myself and my agent," he said in the Southern Daily Echo.

"I am open to what offers are made, but I am relaxed and it's important that Celtic are happy too."

seems like Glasgow_saint was right!!!

You posted this at 13:09 today...

being told that the hold-up is with agent fees - agent(s) want 500k to broker deal, Saints (NC) is offering 50k!

This was published on the Echo website at 8:29 this morning...

Wanyama said: "While the bid was ok for Celtic, the terms were not right for myself and my agent.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/10503278.Wanyama_reveals_Saints_offer_was__not_rig ht_/

Glasgow Saint won't win a barbecue either.

@SkyFootball: Sky Sports understands Celtic have accepted a bid from Southampton for Victor Wanyama, but terms haven't been agreed. http://t.co/CzC6rKRl3l

His Agent has about 2 realistic clients, Wanyama and Pienaar, the rest are of a much lower profile so when he gets a sniff of

the cork he probably wants to down the whole bottle if you see what I mean.

Just so that you all know the type of bloke we're (or are perhaps) dealing with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Moore_(entrepreneur)

Edited by Window Cleaner

Tweeted in the last minute...

Tony Husband ‏@TonyHusbandBBC 23s

Courtesy BBC Sport Scotland: Fee agreed for Wanyama, player reps in talks with #saintsfc

I would believe anything that useless w***er says - his only source is yesterdays papers like the Echo

Courtesy BBC Sport Scotland: Fee agreed for Wanyama, player reps in talks with #saintsfc

seems to echo this tweet

@Alasi_Masuku My friend Victor talking to Saints, hopeful of a deal this week.

I would believe anything that useless w***er says - his only source is yesterdays papers like the Echo

"Courtesy BBC Sport Scotland"

Football commentator Jim Proudfoot in the last few minutes...

Jim Proudfoot ‏@JimProudfoot 1m

Another decent signing imminent at Southampton. Victor Wanyama has been superb at Celtic and will be excellent addition at #saintsfc

Unless he's picked up a paper from early last week :)

Can I just say, the media accounts of this transfer are somewhat reminiscient of the Ramírez saga. That deal was progressing without hitches and in a straightforward manner, however journalists made out that it was a rollercoaster of refusals and demands. It'll probably turn out that we signed him ages ago and we were just waiting for him to finish his jollies before confirming it with his signature.

Can I just say, the media accounts of this transfer are somewhat reminiscient of the Ramírez saga. That deal was progressing without hitches and in a straightforward manner, however journalists made out that it was a rollercoaster of refusals and demands. It'll probably turn out that we signed him ages ago and we were just waiting for him to finish his jollies before confirming it with his signature.

I'm going along with this. These guys just make it up to try and get hits to their sites.

I think this deal is probably done and will be announced when the new shirt is released. The media will keep on talking ******** as they have to in this 24hr news world.