Posters you respect.....who don't post here any more, and you can see why

The Kraken

Scooby (please forgive the MLG-style pedantry) was hilarious, not least in his ability to wind up those who took him seriously.

Ah yes was this the 'Lord Lowe' chap?

The funniest thing about Scooby was that he was allowed to blatantly troll on here for months and months and months, and only went away permanently when a number of posters on here (I think Hypo was one) outed his real identity.

Whatever happened to Mao Cap? One of the best posters from yesteryear. I liked Buzzin Orn too but don't keep up with the forum too often so they may have reincarnated themselves. Minty doesn't post much but when he does he's always very good. Ponty was a good poster too. Fartpants was a laugh as was Sweet Potato and Durleyfos, when the lounge forum was good fun.

Whatever happened to Mao Cap? One of the best posters from yesteryear. I liked Buzzin Orn too but don't keep up with the forum too often so they may have reincarnated themselves. Minty doesn't post much but when he does he's always very good. Ponty was a good poster too. Fartpants was a laugh as was Sweet Potato and Durleyfos, when the lounge forum was good fun.

IIRC Fartpants had some health issues and shacked up with SweetPotato.

Mao Cap was an excellent contributer.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

IIRC Fartpants had some health issues and shacked up with SweetPotato.Mao Cap was an excellent contributer.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure that one lasted! ;)

Lost contact with them when it turned sour. They may have got it back on after that, but I wouldn't know.

what was the name of the Pinnacle Group chap who was going to buy us and posted on here for about 4 weeks?

And the lad Saint David who pretended to be ITK for weeks on end during that whole middle east takeover stuff before being outed

Ah yes was this the 'Lord Lowe' chap?

The funniest thing about Scooby was that he was allowed to blatantly troll on here for months and months and months, and only went away permanently when a number of posters on here (I think Hypo was one) outed his real identity.

I've still got a photograph of him on my laptop. True story

Although giving lots of stick to him.........I miss jonah the leader of Ruperts Ra Ra girlz;)

He is probably on here under some other guise.....or leading the duck hunts in Rural shires..

Come back Mark...all is forgiven:D

Can I have some of my confiscated crayons back please:)

I'm pretty sure it was Mao Cap who followed Maidstone and lived in Kent. What with their new stadium, massive support and promotion last season he's probably been busy supporting them. I had a few discussions with him about Maidstone as I watch them occasionally too.

I miss Morph.

I remember badboysaint getting dogs abuse for trying to act hard on S4E - I miss him. Was last seen in the nick I think, had him on Facebook.

Didn't he offer out a load of Saints fans at a Salisbury friendly a few years back?! Pretty sure he rightly ended up locked up.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?12428-BadBoySaint#.UciosRG9KSN

Some great pictures of the 'hardman' on here. :lol:

LOL at half of the posters on that thread being banned.

Seems as if Mr Bad Boy has deleted his Facebook. I remember it got hacked not long ago by somebody who put up a message pretending to be his mum, saying that he'd been killed in a car accident. F*cking harsh and his mum went absolutely spare over it, although it was quite funny to watch from a distance.

All the good stuff with St Will got deleted when someone started posting a load of pictures of him from his FB account (I think).

If you want you can read him having a good old chin wag with Delldays on this thread. Post #180 pretty much sums up his SWF career.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?17032-Saints-4-1-Gillingham-Post-Match-W00Ting

Edited by Lighthouse

All the good stuff with St Will got deleted when someone started posting a load of pictures of him from his FB account (I think).

If you want you can read him having a good old chin wag with Delldays on this thread. Post #180 pretty much sums up his SWF career.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?17032-Saints-4-1-Gillingham-Post-Match-W00Ting

He left in 2009!? **** time flys on SWF

Didnt enjoy their postings much, didnt dislike them either but i rember a few posters such as buzzin orn, saf and berkshire saint all contributed a lot then dissappeared. One poster that was decent was gecko, designed the shirts we wore but havent seen him in a while... Thought he was the9 for a while with his shirt geekery!

Gecko moved to Australia a few years ago, living the dream. ;)

I remember badboysaint getting dogs abuse for trying to act hard on S4E - I miss him. Was last seen in the nick I think, had him on Facebook.

He really was a pointless fat c*nt. Probably still is TBF.

My only bbs memory is him at Leicester away, shirt off, moobs a-flying, puffing his way down the stairs of the (then) Walkers Stadium to give it the large one after Saints scored. By the time he got there, Leicester had scored again. Possibly the only time I've been delighted to see the opposition score, I was laughing for about five minutes.

I know he would regularly be mercilessly slated on here, or on Saintsforever, but I always thought him quite an interesting poster, who would put forward a good case for his own view (even if others disagreed.).

Okay, the De Pedro saga, mihght have riled a few people, but I never understood the level of flak he received, if for the posts alone.

The main reason Javi got massively p155-taken was because he got hugely upset about someone bantering him at some point on Saints Forever and threatened to kill them.

That the poster being threatened was a police sergeant and the massive overreaction made the whole situation utterly hilarious. "I keeeel you Mabereeek" became a bit of a S4E meme for a while.

Having actually met Javi when he was over here for a while, he's an alright bloke though terrible, terrible footballer, and a bit of a fantasist. The time he took Summers and SAF (two teenage boys at the time) to Yeovil to meet Aaron Davies when Davies was known to be with the Welsh U21s in Cardiff was decidedly uncomfortable though. He was also introduced to Saints by my ex, who spoke decent Spanish and also never posts any more. :o

The main reason Javi got massively p155-taken was because he got hugely upset about someone bantering him at some point on Saints Forever and threatened to kill them.

That the poster being threatened was a police sergeant and the massive overreaction made the whole situation utterly hilarious. "I keeeel you Mabereeek" became a bit of a S4E meme for a while.

Having actually met Javi when he was over here for a while, he's an alright bloke though terrible, terrible footballer, and a bit of a fantasist. The time he took Summers and SAF (two teenage boys at the time) to Yeovil to meet Aaron Davies when Davies was known to be with the Welsh U21s in Cardiff was decidedly uncomfortable though. He was also introduced to Saints by my ex, who spoke decent Spanish and also never posts any more. :o

oh so she's to blame.

*launches twitter tirade in her direction*