Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

They are still confident, im hoping they are wrong. Vman's post suggests we could be close :)

Got 18/1 on Spurs & 9/1 on Saints earlier in summer so win/win. Would obviouly prefer him to join Saints even if it does cost me a few £'s

Have a play around on Betfair and lay spurs to sign him if they have it as a market.

I am in the way back from the Hawthorns and I actually think we really do need someone like Osvaldo. We could have buried the game with him in the team. Don't get me wrong, Rickie and Jay were great for us today but Osvaldo would allow us real quality upfront and a sensible chance of choosing any two from the three. Mayuka hasn't looked any bit impressive. I really do hope we sign Osavldo.

I am in the way back from the Hawthorns and I actually think we really do need someone like Osvaldo. We could have buried the game with him in the team. Don't get me wrong, Rickie and Jay were great for us today but Osvaldo would allow us real quality upfront and a sensible chance of choosing any two from the three. Mayuka hasn't looked any bit impressive. I really do hope we sign Osavldo.

This is it. At times last season we really needed a clinical finisher to take the chances we had and also read Ramirez through balls. The guys record is impressive and he's a full Italian international. Obviously there are no guarantees but he seems to fit the bill for exactly what we need.

You made dozens of posts about it being solely money, even extending it to all players. Of course it's mostly money for a lot of players, no-one disagreed, they just doubted your ability to mind-read internationally.

As usually you fail to understand, my point was that we can't offer these player European football, challenging for honours etc, so what compelling reason is there for them to join us over a club that can?

As usual your angry little fingers bash away at the keyboard without understanding my point.

I don't think any one with even the smallest amount of intelligence would disagree with your point particularly given who this player is, who he plays for and who he has been linked with.

All I would say though is you made your point about 20 posts ago so why do you just keep going on about it? We know what you think, some people disagree with you but like you that's there opinion so move on.

He's got to keep his post count up - its in danger of dropping below 200 a day.

Key part.

Osvaldo farther and farther from the capital. His absence in Terni is a clear signal that it is working for its disposal that seems straight. The Argentine striker seems to have opened at Southampton.