Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

I think if we win today he will come - it's all about delivering the goods and giving him a window and regular press coverage so he keeps hi WC place.

Not really bothered to be honest whether he comes or not - the problem is I can't stop myself looking on here every 30-mins to see if he signed!

I think if we win today he will come - it's all about delivering the goods and giving him a window and regular press coverage so he keeps hi WC place.

Not really bothered to be honest whether he comes or not - the problem is I can't stop myself looking on here every 30-mins to see if he signed!

Thats exactly why I was hoping he would be signed up before our 1st game.

I don't care what anyone says, we go there and get thumped 3-0 it's not going to help our cause with him.

That's the whole point of a forum Nicky son.

I know some of you don't like discussion and just want back slapping and worshipping everyone at the club and on here but unfortunately for some of you that ain't how it is.

Think its the discussion bit you need to work on! finding someone to disagree with, then repeating yourself for days on end, isn't discussion - but if its your hobby guess up to you!

You misunderstand me anyway. I am positive and enjoy saints - if I didn't I wouldn't bother but genuinely don't mind anyone with different views (if genuinely held not trolling)

If someone disagrees on something, and have a negative viewpoint I don't care, happy to discuss.

What is different is when arrogant posters write off others views, as "deluded" etc. Strangely the negative posters are ones more often wrong.

Looking at the board over last few weeks it appears most posters are finding the repetitive point scoring tedious.

But saintsweb seems a big part of your life and the world takes all sorts, so even if I find you bit weird, expect you feel same about those, like me who want football debates without needless moaning.

Hope you enjoy your season :)

Future to write, are intense hours for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo. The attacker was not the aggregate companions for the friendly match against Ternana, due to a muscle strain remedied with Italy Wednesday in the match against Argentina. Prudence has had the upper hand, did not want to risk it because the negotiations are intense. And the kicker seems to have slightly opened the hypothesis Southampton, ready to put on the plate about 3 million euro bonus included. Today, the English club has won at 90 ', tomorrow there will be further news. Reflects Osvaldo, Roma waits.

What's this say??

http://fb.me/1l0TjWba1

Future to write, are intense hours for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo. The attacker was not the aggregate companions for the friendly match against Ternana, due to a muscle strain remedied with Italy Wednesday in the match against Argentina. Prudence has had the upper hand, did not want to risk it because the negotiations are intense. And the kicker seems to have slightly opened the hypothesis Southampton, ready to put on the plate about 3 million euro bonus included. Today, the English club has won at 90 ', tomorrow there will be further news. Reflects Osvaldo, Roma waits.

Personally, I couldn't care less if he comes here only for the money.

If he comes here it will because we made the best (perhaps only) offer acceptable to both player and club. No different to most other transfers really.

http://www.football-italia.net/38459/osvaldo-reconsiders-saints-offer

So according to this its for the money then. FFS Turkish has been trolling this thread with this sh*te, he is wrong, the media is wrong. Its DEFINTELY NOT for the money, Saintsweb knows this.

I don't think any one with even the smallest amount of intelligence would disagree with your point particularly given who this player is, who he plays for and who he has been linked with.

All I would say though is you made your point about 20 posts ago so why do you just keep going on about it? We know what you think, some people disagree with you but like you that's there opinion so move on.

What do your great Spurs friend think, didn´t they sign him last weekend or so??

They are still confident, im hoping they are wrong. Vman's post suggests we could be close :)

Got 18/1 on Spurs & 9/1 on Saints earlier in summer so win/win. Would obviouly prefer him to join Saints even if it does cost me a few £'s

They are still confident, im hoping they are wrong. Vman's post suggests we could be close :)

Got 18/1 on Spurs & 9/1 on Saints earlier in summer so win/win. Would obviouly prefer him to join Saints even if it does cost me a few £'s

And of course you would have no problem copy&paste those bets on here if asked.....

I don't think any one with even the smallest amount of intelligence would disagree with your point particularly given who this player is, who he plays for and who he has been linked with.

All I would say though is you made your point about 20 posts ago so why do you just keep going on about it? We know what you think, some people disagree with you but like you that's there opinion so move on.

Plenty did disagree. Plenty said I was trolling,