Rickie Lambert called up for England

Saint-Armstrong

I actually rate Welbeck, but I had hoped Sir Rickie would get the nod. Maybe an England wim will cheer me up. I hope the Lambert call up doesn't end up being like the Kev Davis call up.

As expected Welbeck gets the shift out wide to hussle and bussle, Lamberts chance will be when Rooney comes off.

I hope ge gets on, would be cruel to call him up and not cap him

Welbeck stands back and lets him have a shot...

I was waiting for someone to blame the whipping boy, ignoring Walcott who just ran away for some reason.

Tbf I wouldhave expected atleast one of Welbeck, Gerrard, Jagielka or even Hart to stop that

Ho hum, if we lose hopefully Hodgson will sail off into the sunset

And right there is what's wrong with the National team. Look at the desire of the Scotland players and look at ours. Same old players, same old performances. If we get beat or draw expect the same old bull**** about how the PL is to blame, how there need to be a break (even though they just had a 3 month one....) etc etc.

And right there is what's wrong with the National team. Look at the desire of the Scotland players and look at ours. Same old players, same old performances. If we get beat or draw expect the same old bull**** about how the PL is to blame, how there need to be a break (even though they just had a 3 month one....) etc etc.

Not just the players. Fans too.

I know home crowds aren't as loud at club games but FFS, need a better showing than that.

I was waiting for someone to blame the whipping boy, ignoring Walcott who just ran away for some reason.

Tbf I wouldhave expected atleast one of Welbeck, Gerrard, Jagielka or even Hart to stop that

total lack of desire from Welbeck and Walcott if you ask me.

Gerrard a liability. How many 60 yard Hollywood balls to no one in particular can one man play??

he should be banned from playing passes over 15 yards. Top quality player until he tries to play longer passes.

Cleverly. I wondered who that player wondering around having no impact on the game was.

Boy do we have a lack of quality throughout. I don't rate either CB. The keeper makes mistakes. No left side as usual, no strikers and a central midfielder that is out of his depth.

Cleverly. I wondered who that player wondering around having no impact on the game was.

Boy do we have a lack of quality throughout. I don't rate either CB. The keeper makes mistakes. No left side as usual, no strikers and a central midfielder that is out of his depth.

There are 10 others too.

Welbeck, Walcott and Cleverly having nightmare of a game.

Most of the England team are to be fair. Wrong selection and wrong system. Most of them are in there on reputation rather than deserving it. This is what is wrong with our national team. It is sad to see. Rio was spot on with what he said on the subject

total lack of desire from Welbeck and Walcott if you ask me.

None of them really look up for it except for Wilshere and Gerrard.

Nobody keeping the ball well, everyone losing the ball by misplacing 10 yard passes except for Gerrard who you are right to point out keeps trying hollywoods.

A lot is down to desire and as I said before a lack of movement. Rooneys lack of gametime cant help

None of them really look up for it except for Wilshere and Gerrard.

Nobody keeping the ball well, everyone losing the ball by misplacing 10 yard passes except for Gerrard who you are right to point out keeps trying hollywoods.

A lot is down to desire and as I said before a lack of movement. Rooneys lack of gametime cant help

Is he playing?

He is trying, you can see his quality, but can also see he really isnt sharp. Looks physically as fit as Ive ever seen him though TBH

Actually did well in the build up just there. Like the rest of the side he's growing into the game now the Scot's initial momentum has waned.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})