Carling Round 2

paulwantsapint

Don't care. Irrelevant competition.

How is it irrelevant to us?

I really don't understand how a football couldn't care about a cup competition. We're obviously not going to win it but a quarter final or so isn't out of the question and that would bring a few quid into the club and be a few decent games to watch.

Are FA cup run, pre Bristol Rovers was just about the only exciting thing we did last season.

I'd quite like to get one of the Premiership top4 away, preferably Arsenal because I haven't done the Emirates yet or a league one/two side at home.

How is it irrelevant to us?

I really don't understand how a football couldn't care about a cup competition. We're obviously not going to win it but a quarter final or so isn't out of the question and that would bring a few quid into the club and be a few decent games to watch.

Are FA cup run, pre Bristol Rovers was just about the only exciting thing we did last season.

I'd quite like to get one of the Premiership top4 away, preferably Arsenal because I haven't done the Emirates yet or a league one/two side at home.

All clubs in european competitions come in in the third round!!

Have we sunk so low that we now anticipate the LC draw?

We will be clapping throw-ins next.

Considering we played last night and the draw is tonight it's a valid topic of converstaion. Even if we were flying high in the Premiership I would be interested and looking forward to the draw. Whats your problem.