Dani Osvaldo

Glasgow_Saint

Some people just don't seem to understand football. Osvaldo is an Italian International, proven everywhere else he has played and has started 6 games in the premier league. At the same time, the chances the TEAM have created for him have been few and far between so far so anyone with a bit of nouse will know it's far too soon to say that he is a dud or can't hack it in this league.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, however not sure what the link to my post is?

Whether you count him as playing 6 games or 10 or what ever.......

You are still saying give him time by saying its only x amount of games he has played.....

With our style of play you will never be creating lots of chances so where does that leave him? Are you saying its the rest of the team's fault that he is struggling by not creating chances for him?

I think it's hard for ANY forward to excel with our current tactics, we either loosen up and play more risky balls or find a super efficient striker or something?

He is super efficient, before Sunday he only ran when the ball was likely to be passed to him. Sunday he bust a gut closing down in the first half.

You are entitled to your opinion of course, however not sure what the link to my post is?

Whether you count him as playing 6 games or 10 or what ever.......

You are still saying give him time by saying its only x amount of games he has played.....

With our style of play you will never be creating lots of chances so where does that leave him? Are you saying its the rest of the team's fault that he is struggling by not creating chances for him?

Saying that the team will never create many chances for our strikers is ridiculous. It's an area we can improve upon and I'm sure Pochettino will be addressing this. Rickie hasn't had many chances either but has the benefit of taking pens and free kicks and also the huge benefit of knowing those who play around him.

I'm saying 6 games because because it's a stupidly short period to judge the success of signing. It's not a hard concept to grasp is it?

Baz / alps don't really believe what they say, clearly enjoying the sport.

Really think two players with international caps for decent sides are crap footballers?

Really not noticed that majority of foreign players don't hit ground running?

Really think Ramirez, with decent goals / assists / freekicks won last season was appalling?

Really not understand that being in hospital with serious leg injury effects season?

Really not understand that we paid around £10m not £80m for world stars?

Not believe Lambert saying GR great to play with as has best vision in club?

Think, cos South American & not in team then lazy without fight? WBA we were crap, GR came on grabbed hold of game did more in short time than rest out together... Then got too involved!

There is racist labeling, Carlos kickabout, parasites etc. Not as bad as that parasite Cork who has done less this season ( oh he's ok as English and not a big fee!)

Remember Alps also wrote off;

Lallana

Schneiderlin (French so light weight lazy lol)

Jay Rod (why ffs have we signed him....12 months before wearing England shirt!)

Also now rates sharp higher then Osvaldo!

They can't believe what they type.

Deliberately so.

His corners and free kicks at times were appalling . some games central to play, looking for ball, likes of clyne looking for him then next game may disappear.

But all I said is true and shows how irrational slagging them off is.

Also think the personal insults show total lack of respect for a man based on fact that JWP is playing so well & keeping him out of the side.

Says more about character of those insulting him than GR.

Glad agree that post is accurate now added the balance for you

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Answer this please Ramirez followers, if his fee was not so high and he did not come with Cortese's backing solely on his performances do you think he would be anywhere near this team/squad?

I think not, I think its political he is still discussed, we have released players recently who have done far more, he is being kept on a possibility and the pride of one man.

Answer this please Ramirez followers, if his fee was not so high and he did not come with Cortese's backing solely on his performances do you think he would be anywhere near this team/squad?

I think not, I think its political he is still discussed, we have released players recently who have done far more, he is being kept on a possibility and the pride of one man.

Last season he contributed the same total of goals and assist as Adam Lallana.

Does that mean he is only here for that one mans ego too?

If he had come through the academy he would prob start every game.

The ones who discuss Ramirez the most are you and the Alpster, so yes it's probably political.

Oh, and this is the thread for you to slag off Osvaldo, there are plenty of other Ramirez ones. Hth.

Dont compare out our hard working, loyal and passionate captain to a player who clearly isn't that bothered!!

Fair enough. Lallana (almost hero status with the fans, quite rightly) was hard working / loyal last season and got the same goals and assists as GR, who managed to achieve the same while "not being bothered". Hats off to him then

Yes, of course.

I think not, I think its political he is still discussed

Lol

we have released players recently who have done far more

Like who?

Who?

At PL level?

@SouthamptonFC: Read an exclusive interview with @danistone25 in SAINTS, our matchday magazine: http://t.co/Ju5HcE3swA #saintsfc http://t.co/LiumVYJHOa

@SouthamptonFC: Osvaldo speaks candidly about his first three months in England and persistent rumours linking him with a January move away from #SaintsFC.

@SouthamptonFC: .@danistone25: "I am still not on my level or where I would want to be. It is a matter of adapting - but I can do that." #saintsfc

@SouthamptonFC: .@danistone25: "I know that it's only a matter of time. I feel better every day and I want to reach my level as soon as possible." #saintsfc

Are the mods going to do anything about the boring trolling c*nts that are excelling in this particular thread?

Just asking.

And just about every other thread, I suppose 110% got unbanned yesterday and is now boring us crapless with his incessant trolling. Should have been banned permanently mods or even longer.

Decent return last season, looks like he has something about him, word from the training ground is he is our most talented player, IF he was golden boy surely he would play ?

perhaps he has some sort of life crisis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25120783

Probably, I dont get time to be on here much with just me, I mean, partly because its nowhere near as good on here as it used to be because of the constant ubermodding and derailing of threads but also theres work and social life.

Fair play if all he has is this forum, its nice to know people have places to go.

Saying that the team will never create many chances for our strikers is ridiculous. It's an area we can improve upon and I'm sure Pochettino will be addressing this. Rickie hasn't had many chances either but has the benefit of taking pens and free kicks and also the huge benefit of knowing those who play around him.

I'm saying 6 games because because it's a stupidly short period to judge the success of signing. It's not a hard concept to grasp is it?

Perhaps it will prove to be rediculous but no more so than your argument that it's the rest of the team's fault for not providing the chances for him..... Maybe that can be improved on, I certainly would say we need to break quicker and get the midfield or front midfield to make runs into the dangerous areas or something but for now we are quite conservative..... Many people persist in referring to what happen in the future on this topic.... Yes he might come good in the future and we might create more chances in the future but right now he has some improving to do...

Heavens knows how the ones who disagree cry a banning every 2-3 months, classy and very extreme, again classy. If someone disagrees you want them banned, seriously boys get a grip, not of yourselves but of life, opinions thats all it is.

So then Bazza, who have we released recently that's better than Ramirez?