Saints v Skates, F.A. Youth Cup Third Round, Match Thread FULL TIME 7-0!

Colinjb

I'd wager that Gallagher, Sims, Hesketh, Mason, Flannigan, Debayo, Targett and Leggett will play professionally at some level.

Gallagher technically already has , coming on for us at Sunderland in the Cup

How many of that 11 do you think will actually make it pro? Not just for us or prem but across all four divisions? History suggests that not many make the grade.

Well if you look at the team which got to the 2006 final, the majority are pros!

1 GK Andrew McNeil

2 DF Craig Richards

3 DF Sebastian Wallis-Taylor

4 FW David McGoldrick

5 DF Sean Rudd

6 DF Martin Cranie

7 MF Lloyd James

8 MF Tim Sparv

9 FW Theo Walcott

10 FW Leon Best

11 MF Nathan Dyer

Sub FW Adam Lallana

Sub MF Feliciano Condesso

Sub DF Kyle Critchell

Sub DF Gareth Bale

Richards, Rudd and Wallis-Taylor the only ones not to have a professional football career of some sorts.

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 GK Andrew McNeil

2 DF Craig Richards

3 DF Sebastian Wallis-Taylor

4 FW David McGoldrick

5 DF Sean Rudd

6 DF Martin Cranie

7 MF Lloyd James

8 MF Tim Sparv

9 FW Theo Walcott

10 FW Leon Best

11 MF Nathan Dyer

Sub FW Adam Lallana

Sub MF Feliciano Condesso

Sub DF Kyle Critchell

Sub DF Gareth Bale

Richards, Rudd and Wallis-Taylor the only ones not to have a professional career of some sorts.

Anyone know what happened to those three?

Pretty sure Craig Richards moved to Australia to try his luck at football, not sure how he got on or if he's still down under. Incidentally he has the honour of being the first player of any age group to score a Saints hattrick at St Mary's, which isn't bad considering he was a defender.

What that video doesn't show is the fact that he ran all the way over and stopped before the segregation, doing a little wavy arm dance thingy before the stewards arrived and THEN he climbed over.

The video clearly shows him walking towards the segregation arms aloft, the Saints fan reaches the segregation first which prompts the pompey fan to climb over the segregation where he mets the stewards and then dances to 'you skate bastard'. I don't get what you are trying to say.

The video clearly shows him walking towards the segregation arms aloft, the Saints fan reaches the segregation first which prompts the pompey fan to climb over the segregation where he mets the stewards and then dances to 'you skate bastard'. I don't get what you are trying to say.

You're right, fair play to him for running all that way to do a little dance.

I dont think the saints fans come out of that very well. Spitting ffs???

That is all part of the amusement. 2 lone thugs, acres of empty terracing, handbags, effeminate running styles....I expected them both to embrace like long lost lovers over the seg material. God help those Brazillian hoolies we saw on TV this week next summer if this lot go over there!

Had a horrific injury when playing a game at St Mary's.

He was working at Fitness First for a while then went to Australia. Think he's back now but not seen him since.

That's the one. Yeah I remember him being on crutches when we played Arsenal in the youth cup. Quite sad as he was the captain at the time I think, and was very popular.