Saints v Skates, F.A. Youth Cup Third Round, Match Thread FULL TIME 7-0!

Colinjb

Chambers dob 20 1 95

jwp 1.11.94

Shaw 12.7.95

Reed 27.9.95

Above four players too old for tonights Under 18 match...

Two good players missing

McCarthy DOB 7.11.95

Seager 5.2.96

I believe these two are injured?

Reed is probably three weeks too old to have qualified?

Edited by ottery st mary

My mistake guys, westwood wasnt kicked out. Still there at the end. Crowd trouble was funny, pompey buffoon ran all the way round the stadium and you could see him realise half way that he was running alone at a couple thousand saints fans :lol:

So he decided to just have a little dance the other side of the netting, get ejected and then arrested for reacting to the crowds taunts.

A thoroughly enjoyable night all round helped by a fantastic team performance. Sims, gallagher, hesketh and debayo stood out.

Chambers dob 20 1 95

jwp 1.11.94

Shaw 12.7.95

Reed 27.9.95

Above four players too old for tonights Under 18 match...

Two good players missing

McCarthy DOB 7.11.95

Seager 5.2.96

I believe these two are injured?

Reed is probably three weeks too old to have qualified?

If Harrison Reed was born on 27th September 1995 then he would be eligible as this season's FA Youth Cup is for any player born between 1st September 1995 and 31st August 1998 inclusive. But Wikipedia has Harrison's date of birth as 27th January 1995.

If Harrison Reed was born on 27th September 1995 then he would be eligible as this season's FA Youth Cup is for any player born between 1st September 1995 and 31st August 1998 inclusive. But Wikipedia has Harrison's date of birth as 27th January 1995.

I took it off the Saints site......or did I read it wrong?

Sounds like he is too old anyway

Yes.....Jan. 95......too old.

Cheers:)

My mistake guys, westwood wasnt kicked out. Still there at the end. Crowd trouble was funny, pompey buffoon ran all the way round the stadium and you could see him realise half way that he was running alone at a couple thousand saints fans :lol:

So he decided to just have a little dance the other side of the netting, get ejected and then arrested for reacting to the crowds taunts.

A thoroughly enjoyable night all round helped by a fantastic team performance. Sims, gallagher, hesketh and debayo stood out.

I really wished I could have been there, thrashing them 7-0 and seeing that guy run around the stadium would have topped it half, I did laugh reading your post, thanks for that, excellent.