Football banning orders.

chocco boxo

Self imposed ones.

After listening to that **** Adrian Durham in the week totally twist what a Saints fan said to him, I have now banned myself from ever listening to him again on the radio. Tolerated him before but only just.

I have also banned myself from watching the goal from a African pensioner that robbed the FA cup.

Any self imposed football related bans?

Self imposed ones.

After listening to that **** Adrian Durham in the week totally twist what a Saints fan said to him, I have now banned myself from ever listening to him again on the radio. Tolerated him before but only just.

I have also banned myself from watching the goal from a African pensioner that robbed the FA cup.

Similar to yours, but I put the ShoutSport ban on years ago. Radio made by idiots, for idiots.

I just don't understand how I can find a radio channel dedicated almost completely to football impossible to listen to. How do they **** it up so badly?

brazil in the morning is crap. tired show now

H+J show is quite excellent

Durham...well, better leave alone. He is very good and winding listeners up and getting them to call their 0845 number. Job done

I do like collymore, tells it how it is and wont pull any punches..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151900887337308&set=gm.10151819788592721&type=1&theater

alvin martin is also very good

quinny is terrible and is georgie bingham and skate matterface

I stopped buying 442 when Robbie Savage ghosted a column, I actually like the guy now he is not playing.

I listen to Talksport when there is football in, avoids a live commentary on Fivelive, and some of the evening slots; its alright. Wouldn't go near it in the day in the week, I don't get the appeal of H&J at all.

I don't mind talksport. Alan Brazil is a cretin but some of the pundits they have on with him are ok. H&J are excellent. I don't even mind Durham, you just have to wade through his over the top wumming. It's certainly better than listening to the cr*p they churn out on Radio 1.

Talksport is radio for morons by morons. It's radio's equivalent to Jeremy Kyle or the Daily Star.

A lot of it is....

Alan Brazil esp with Neil Warnock is a good listen, H&J are amusing and the SportsBar is a little more serious so you don't get idiotic radio that Durham (and Gough) produce.

Then let's not forget you also have that ridiculous Georgie Bingham who is followed up by an even more moronic radio "presenter" (a word I use loosely) in the form of Johnny Vaughan. And the dogger's voice annoys the hell out of me, especially when he is shouting at everyone (which he does most of the time).

Nah, TalkSport is awful. Got a DAB radio on the cheap, and listened to it for a couple of days in the evenings but couldn't handle it.

BBC 6 Music is about the only radio station I can bare to listen to now!

I listen to the voices in my head.

I don't have much choice in the matter.

And that isn't the same without Adam and Joe.

There must be a niche market for a station that caters for bright 30-40 who love their music and sport. Haven't found one yet.. Simon Mayo is about as close as it gets.

Edited by whelk

Nah, TalkSport is awful. Got a DAB radio on the cheap, and listened to it for a couple of days in the evenings but couldn't handle it.

stick to radio 4 mate, or 4 extra if you want some light relief

Self imposed ones.

I'm in the 8 or 9th year of a self-imposed TalkSh1te ban for very similar reasons. I will also switch off any mention of the 2008 FA Cup Final, or a certain match at Fratton in our Prem relegation season. I am still refusing to park in car parks at St Mary's at the moment, and have broken my streak of successive Saints home kit ownership since 1987 by refusing to buy this season's pathetic effort.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other things I'm not currently doing for vaguely pointless reasons too, but I can't think of any at the moment.