Peaches Geldoff dies

Batman

Is there any need for an arsehole comment like that?

Probably not.

MLG might point to the subtext of the original song, but that'd be damning an entire family on the basis of a song the patriarch wrote.

Probably not.

MLG might point to the subtext of the original song, but that'd be damning an entire family on the basis of a song the patriarch wrote.

I can remember the controversial song but trying to be funny on the same day as the death? Have some class at least.

I can remember the controversial song but trying to be funny on the same day as the death? Have some class at least.

Agree, and as we can see from hypo's repetition, not particularly original.

Does anyone know how she died yet? Apparently she posted a picture of her mum on Twitter before she died. Suicide? Could have been going through some deep seated depression.

RIP Peaches. It's always the children that lose out at times like this.

I don't get humanity at times like this. Granted, an internet forum gives you anonymity (and as such, insecure, boring people will naturally attention seek via shock value when this is in place) but **** me, a 25 yr old woman has just died. Two children under two years old will now grow up without a mother and uneducated, uninteresting morons come online to make jokes?. Have some ****ing class. If the thought of a one year old child, losing its mother offers nothing then the chance to make unoriginal and boring jokes to a bunch of blokes you'll mostly never meet, you are a very tragic individual.

I don't get humanity at times like this. Granted, an internet forum gives you anonymity (and as such, insecure, boring people will naturally attention seek via shock value when this is in place) but **** me, a 25 yr old woman has just died. Two children under two years old will now grow up without a mother and uneducated, uninteresting morons come online to make jokes?. Have some ****ing class. If the thought of a one year old child, losing its mother offers nothing then the chance to make unoriginal and boring jokes to a bunch of blokes you'll mostly never meet, you are a very tragic individual.

Its a football forum ffs. What do you think peopkle should print? Should everyone just say how sad it is. Cause it is. Obvious. Wooping interesting forum this would be then.

If someone wants to put a one-liner in then so be it. Its hardly likely that BOB or the family are here , getting themselves wound up. Who makes the rules here anyway? We all do. Deal with it without taking the moral highground.

No one here was close to her, except Bearsy that met her once! But she was a celeb that lived her life in the media. No ones said anything that bad anyway.

Its a football forum ffs. What do you think peopkle should print? Should everyone just say how sad it is. Cause it is. Obvious. Wooping interesting forum this would be then.

If someone wants to put a one-liner in then so be it. Its hardly likely that BOB or the family are here , getting themselves wound up. Who makes the rules here anyway? We all do. Deal with it without taking the moral highground.

No one here was close to her, except Bearsy that met her once! But she was a celeb that lived her life in the media. No ones said anything that bad anyway.

Agree.

Bearsy to write the forum obit. please. He was closest to her. RIP Peaches.

i am massively milking my tenuous link to peaches, i'm all wearing black at work and pretending to be emotions. I'm hoping to get sent home in a bit.

b!tch, I met her more times than that! she used to come see my friends band!

don't see me going on about it.

wish i had thought about the mourning get up, well tired today

also, it is obviously tragic for them two kids

earlier someone brought round the fruit trolley & i just burst floods of tears, they was like what is matter and i said in sobbing voice, "no peaches" :(

they really need to send me home asap i just can't work like this :(

earlier someone brought round the fruit trolley & i just burst floods of tears, they was like what is matter and i said in sobbing voice, "no peaches" :(

they really need to send me home asap i just can't work like this :(

Strawberry Fields is what you need then Bearsy, see if they've got any on the fruit trolley.