Last 5 games: Predictions.

for_heaven's_Saint

Although we are unlikely to catch anyone above us, in the last 5 games we can cement 8th place and need just 5 points to better out highest ever points tally in the Premier League (52 in 02/03). All 5 are winnable games, though Jrod will be a big miss, especially in the away games. How many points do you think we'll get?

My predictions:

Southampton 3-1 Cardiff (3 points)

Villa 1-1 Southampton (1 point)

Southampton 1-2 Everton (0 points)

Swansea 1-2 Southampton(3 points)

Southampton 1-1 Man U (1 point)

8 more points. Finishing in 8th place on 56.

Saints to beat Cardiff, Villa and Swansea, lose the others. 9 points. If we do that then a fantastic season.

Hopefully the management are already building to next season. J Rod a massive loss, I cannot see him returning until December. My hope is that he returns to his best.

5 wins IMHO. Cardiff are rubbish, villa woeful at home, Swansea bereft of form. The other two are trickier but winnable. Everton could be under a lot of pressure to secure champions league football when we play them. And I'm going for a win against Man U for no other reason than I can't stand them.

I can see United improving now the pressure's off. They've actually got the best away record in the league as well, which surprised me. As always we're capable of results in every game but here's how I think it'll go:

Cardiff W

Villa W

Everton D

Swansea D

Utd L