England game tonight

Saint-Beer

What with all the player transfer talk, lambert going to Liverpool and poch leaving, does any feel they can't face watching England tonight? To be reminded how great AL, LS and SRL are? To hear the commentators bang on how could are players are and moving to "better" things?

What with all the player transfer talk, lambert going to Liverpool and poch leaving, does any feel they can't face watching England tonight? To be reminded how great AL, LS and SRL are? To hear the commentators bang on how could are players are and moving to "better" things?

I haven't really been that bothered about watching an England game since the late 90'es. Since Lambert got in the England team, I start to regain an interest for obvious reasons. Now Rickie has gone and the Adam and Luke are nailed on to leave, I really couldn't give a toss about England. I'm more concerned about what going to happen to Saints right now.

Well the rumour is that shaw has got a "cold" so wont play, i reckon he is more than likely at old trafford having a medical

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

wouldn't be allow on a match day, now resting up for his medical tomorrow with a few spoons of calpol that's more likely.

The thing I find most bizarre about England and tournament football is we never go out to attack. Always pedestrian and cautious. Okay it worked for the Italians but it hasn't for us. Why cant we go out and play to win each game?

After all football is an invasion game and you can't win the world cup by drawing.

personally this is a terrible game but I understand the commentators have to talk it up.

Let me know if you think England can keep the ball for more than 20 secs cos Gerrard and Henderson seem to think they are Pirlo and start launching balls down the channel without finding a runner, its like watching league 2, pass it around lads.

This is terrible football, we got lucky from a throw in, great finish though, Glen Johnson is embarrassing and if anyone here thinks that based on this 1st half our play is going to beat costa rica let alone Italy I will have whatever your having.

Really disappointed at mo, lets hope something changes.

personally this is a terrible game but I understand the commentators have to talk it up.

Let me know if you think England can keep the ball for more than 20 secs cos Gerrard and Henderson seem to think they are Pirlo and start launching balls down the channel without finding a runner, its like watching league 2, pass it around lads.

This is terrible football, we got lucky from a throw in, great finish though, Glen Johnson is embarrassing and if anyone here thinks that based on this 1st half our play is going to beat costa rica let alone Italy I will have whatever your having.

Really disappointed at mo, lets hope something changes.

and to think some people put forward Woys name on the MP replacement thread. Could you imagine Saints playing like this every week......

Friendlies are so pointless at that speed of match. Get more from training games.

But then we're supposed to be practicing patient possession. Not sure England fans will ever get that. You can feel the 'get it forward, get stuck in, shooooot' default of half the stadium.

Saints have been playing possession football all season and was it never this slow and boring

and to think some people put forward Woys name on the MP replacement thread. Could you imagine Saints playing like this every week......

As I've declared somewhere else on something else but it is still applicable here I will commit suicide by wine if Roy becomes our manager