First interview and in English!

Saint-Beer

For some reason this annoyed me, makes the effort for spurs but not fussed about us.

http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/mauricio-on-spurs-tv-110614/

It's like seeing your ex-wife, who never wanted to speak English to you, doing so to her new husband... or like if she didn't want to serve you breakfast in bed but does with her new man. The sex analogies I'll leave to Bearsy, but it will surely involve the ex-wifes *rsehole...

Dream Scenario....we play Spurs, away, eight games into the season. Spurs have only accumulated 3 points from the first 8 games, are without a win, and lie bottom of the league. We race to a three goal lead (where a win will take us top of the league) inside the first 20 minutes and the rest of the game we sing 'sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning, sacked in the mooooooooorning, you're getting sacked in the morning' for the remaining 70 minutes (whilst taking the occasional time out to sing a song about one of our players; how much we hate pompey; 'Oh when the Saints'; and to go for a wee.....not together.....that would be weird).

If Carlsberg did justice....

Sorry Andre .

I disagree . I hope MP is a big failure at the spuds and rots in hell

Loyalty is an important value to me . In my mind he has no loyalty and confirms to me everything that is wrong with the beautiful game . So excuse I will not wish him good luck and I certainly will not applaud him when he comes to SMS next season if I'm there.

I dont know why so many seem angry pooch has gone. It is clear so many dont rate him what so ever as they seem to think he will fail very quickly

are you not glad he went? if so, does not seem like it

It's a bit weird, and all these girlfriend/wife analogies. He's a professional football coach who did well for us and in turn was offered a better job. That's it.

It's a bit weird, and all these girlfriend/wife analogies. He's a professional football coach who did well for us and in turn was offered a better job. That's it.

True. I see it more like he's the annoying guy that joins the pleasent work team (replacing one of the office legends) then immediately shows that he's super ambitious and willing to kick anyone on his way to the top. Nobody in the team warms to him at all, and when he finally buggers off we all high five :)

True. I see it more like he's the annoying guy that joins the pleasent work team (replacing one of the office legends) then immediately shows that he's super ambitious and willing to kick anyone on his way to the top. Nobody in the team warms to him at all, and when he finally buggers off we all high five :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLQGtB0N4gOtBf2w5fhHoWQTz4MIgr1WOMEtu48bcEpIL9SfKL

Apart from the fact that he's now speaking English in his first interview.

Which is kind of like being dumped by a girlfriend who etc etc...

I still hope she gets crabs. Or gets sacked.

Kudos on the username, BTW. Kill the horses with hammers!!!