Loic Remy...

Unbelievable Jeff

At the pub last night one of my friends mentioned that we are looking to sign Remy, but the stumbling block is the wages that QPR are paying him. Has anyone heard similar?

Personally I think he'd be an outstanding signing if true.

Would be a great signing for us but aside from wages being a problem the release clause of £8m means all the big boys are keeping him as their backup plan and he won't leave for a club like us (if at all) until he knows a better move won't materialise for him.

That's what she said.

Edit: Weren't he found INNOCENT?

I thought charges were dropped.

That said, he still seems a sulking heap of trouble, and think we should stay clear. Don't forget he chose QPR over Newcastle for 'Arry's offer of mega cash, so in the unlikely event - it won't happen - of him coming to us, he'll be angling at his next signing on fee somewhere else from day one.

I thought charges were dropped.

That said, he still seems a sulking heap of trouble, and think we should stay clear. Don't forget he chose QPR over Newcastle for 'Arry's offer of mega cash, so in the unlikely event - it won't happen - of him coming to us, he'll be angling at his next signing on fee somewhere else from day one.

Agreed we prob do need a rapist before we can really be considered a big club, but I'm not sure this guy can get the job done

Agreed we prob do need a rapist before we can really be considered a big club, but I'm not sure this guy can get the job done

If we want a CL spot we're going to need at least two.

You chaps should be pundits for the BBC.

Far more informed an insightful than the usual mundane cllche ridden tw^ts they wheel out.

You are of course correct, in that our last real 'offensive' in European competition coincided with the Norrkoping rape allegation. I'd never made the link before, so top work in doing so.

I'd be happy with benteke

Yeah for sure! Young, proven goal score in the PL. With some top quality service (Tadic) I think he'd be great for us. Tadic and Benteke would show real intent tbh. Would be very exited to see Benteke signed or someone similar.

Benteke, Remy or Lukaku would be amazing. I'm not holding my breath but boy, that would look pretty sweet with Tadic! I think Benteke would be the most realistic out of the three, but who knows.

Tadic, Pelle, Benteke, (one of) Ruddy/Forster/Marshall. If that was our opening set of signings then I think people would take notice. Plus high quality CB if Loren goes ad a left back.

At the pub last night one of my friends mentioned that we are looking to sign Remy, but the stumbling block is the wages that QPR are paying him. Has anyone heard similar?

Personally I think he'd be an outstanding signing if true.

We're loaded - wages not an issue. Would be outstanding. I was wondering today why Remy hadn't been linked to us.... But he is! Cool. Buy!!