New Board Ralph Kruger

9-3

Caught in the headlines.

Does Ralph Kruger have any experience to run a Premiership football club. No.

Where are his comments about appointing R.Koeman. Nothing.

Where are you? Where is Osvaldo? Nowhere.

Shambles.

You may not like it, but he does have a point in that, Ralph has been notably quiet recently during what seems a period of change.

Hardly leading from the front is he ? Although I think we all realise his 'motivational speeches' may not be required either at the moment.

You may not like it, but he does have a point in that, Ralph has been notably quiet recently during what seems a period of change.

Hardly leading from the front is he ? Although I think we all realise his 'motivational speeches' may not be required either at the moment.

I think Monk said it was intentional to scale back his involvement.

As guan said, has wisely been told to take a back seat. I'm glad.

I'd be interested to know what Krueger has contributed.

So why don't the trolls above allow the debate to flow instead of ridiculing 9-3, who is making exactly the sort of point for debate message boards are supposed to be for.

Can someone tell me something positive Krueger has brought to the club since arriving? (Which was coincidentally exactly the moment when Saints bubble seemed to burst for MoPo, Lallana, Lambert (?), Schneiderlin, Lovren and now possibly Jay Rod).

I'd love to hear a positive opinion to counter 9-3's comment.... but I can't think of one.