Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

Not that I'm superstitious, but getting Crouch back to play in a shirt that closely resembles the one he wore for us when he helped us to relegation would make me feel a little nervous!

Not to mention the fact that he's an out and out Skate!

No thanks.

Not that I'm superstitious but here's a bunch of superstitious nonsense anyway! ;) I personally don't want us ever signing any Sunderland players as it's not good to let a black cat cross your path.

Not that I'm superstitious but here's a bunch of superstitious nonsense anyway! ;) I personally don't want us ever signing any Sunderland players as it's not good to let a black cat cross your path.
We did OK with Kelvin Davies (for a while anyway) :)

Been told not to get hopes up about any more signings this week. VERY slim chance but negotiations are ongoing with a couple of clubs / players & not at the stage of being able to confirm anything. We're definitely in for 2 defenders but my source won't say more than that.

that sounds like ungood news then.

Not him. I know who but i wont post name as it may not happen. depends on whether Rojo deal happens or not. And Reed was back yesterday btw.

Has the medical taken place then? Someone who, in your opinion, would be a decent signing?

Would explain the urgency we seem to be showing re Rojo, but also maybe that we arent overly confident on Rojo.

Could have booked a medical in the event it might be needed.

Well it seems that provisional medicals in case you find an agreement with the player's club at some time in the near future are now all the rage.

I see - either way, it was for a CB if K Billy is correct, so rules out Ings etc.

I suspect it's a Centre back beginning with V. If Rojo happens we don't go with V1, if V1 says no, perhaps we go V2.

Simple.

Cant see it. If we tell Vlaar that we might sign him of Rojo doesn't come, he would probably tell us to f*ck right off. He would be well within his rights as well.