Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

I cannot recall a time this poster has ever been right.

A little like the time I told you a year in advance we would have our own kit this year. And

Was told the same!lol

I'm not interested in who finds put first pal. Its not a play ground competition , I just share what ever I hear for the benifit of everyone.

Unfortunately if you think we sign every player we go for then you are a bigger ***** than you make out to be

I've seen posters on here post we are signing certain players and get slated when it doesn't happen . But I know for fact they were right to say it as we were well in to talks.

If only the fans knew how many players we were in talks with that never come to anything , you would be shocked!

Bit like caulker. He passed a medical at staplewood bit ended up going elsewhere

It doesn't mean if someone posted this they were full of crap.

You are moron

Celtic have rejected our second bid for Forster according to the Express. Given our track record at closing deals I can't believe we will do more than one by Saturday, let alone 3 or 4.

Yeah a pathetic record 2-3 in last weekend 1 loan in Wednesday but hey ho never expected anything more from the bunch of losers running the club.

MLT, cool it. There is a lot of stuff being fed on here and people are getting wound up. We all want to believe that we will have a strong squad for this campaign so when people come on saying they are ITK and say things like a load of new players are about to arrive it stirs things up. People want to believe. Dangle the carrot that turns out to be a mouldy maggot ridden lump of poo and you will get pelted.

There is no such thing as ITK with out club as even the fools running it don't know who they want and it changes from day to day.

However there is people who know people who work within and just share what they here.

I don't mind getting slatted. Actually I find it funny

Bet you didn't know we had a bid rejected on MICHAEL Dawson !?

There is no such thing as ITK with out club as even the fools running it don't know who they want and it changes from day to day.

However there is people who know people who work within and just share what they here.

i find your info pretty interesting to be honest true or not something different to read apart from the normal slagging off of people

some people here just crazy hanging on to every last word of what someones saying

What positions are the two, possibly four?

We could sign messi and Ronaldo tomorrow and most of the bed wetters that use this site would be squeaking and squealing like little piggies ready for slaughter.

Why not answer the genuine questions that have been put to you, if you really want to be believed.

We could sign messi and Ronaldo tomorrow and most of the bed wetters that use this site would be squeaking and squealing like little piggies ready for slaughter.

Yeah, Messi's too lightweight for the Prem. He'd just get muscled off the ball... ;)

Why not answer the genuine questions that have been put to you, if you really want to be believed.

Don't make me laugh ! If I really want to be believed!! Hahaha

I couldn't give a flying **** what you and your cronies think!

Believe me or not, I won't lose any sleep!

Haha if I want to be believed . I know it may not look it. Bit ok not like 9 years old lol

All being well hopefully everyone will get one surprise signing

A little like the time I told you a year in advance we would have our own kit this year. And

Was told the same!lol

I'm not interested in who finds put first pal. Its not a play ground competition , I just share what ever I hear for the benifit of everyone.

Unfortunately if you think we sign every player we go for then you are a bigger ***** than you make out to be

I've seen posters on here post we are signing certain players and get slated when it doesn't happen . But I know for fact they were right to say it as we were well in to talks.

If only the fans knew how many players we were in talks with that never come to anything , you would be shocked!

Bit like caulker. He passed a medical at staplewood bit ended up going elsewhere

It doesn't mean if someone posted this they were full of crap.

You are moron

Ignore them mate - I for one welcome any news, ITK or otherwise - it is a forum after all. Thanks for posting, no need for the abuse, if you don't believe it then fair enough, but why the need to deride every post / poster? Why can't people just grow up and make their own minds about what to believe or not without trying to be "clever" on a forum??

A Bit like caulker. He passed a medical at staplewood bit ended up going elsewhere

In the history of Saints, not one medical has ever been done at Staplewood.

I'm not judging your intention, but maybe questioning your sources.

I should probably add - pre upgrades - I'm assuming now that it might be entirely possible, so apologies if I am wrong

Edited by Gemmel

So one of our ITKs says we are unlikely to sign anyone this weekend, and another ITK is saying we are going to sign as many as FOUR ready to be paraded around the pitch on Saturday. Meaning four signings today, then.

If nothing else, the sources are varied, ain't they?

Edited by CB Fry

So one of our ITKs says we are unlikely to sign anyone this weekend, and another ITK is saying we are going to sign as many as FOUR ready to be paraded around the pitch on Saturday. Meaning four signings today, then.

If nothing else, the sources are varied, ain't they?

Goes to prove that there are people in life who just want to be the center of attention and spout tons of rubbish hoping that something will stick to give them self importance and meaning. As above when questioned on it they get all defensive etc etc.

Best way to find out information is just to check the usual main media outlets, its far more reliable than anyone here from what I have read in the last month or so.

Best way to find out information is just to check the usual main media outlets, its far more reliable than anyone here from what I have read in the last month or so.

To be fair with the exception of Simon Peach on occasion, none of the local media get a jump on confirmed transfers before K-Billy/Guan/Monk on here. The media outlets do get it right on occasion, but they get it wrong far more often.

Some local journos (and I don't know if this is exclusive to the South Coast) seem to only get it right once it has been spread round twitter by thousands of people already...

To be fair with the exception of Simon Peach on occasion, none of the local media get a jump on confirmed transfers before K-Billy/Guan/Monk on here. The media outlets do get it right on occasion, but they get it wrong far more often.

Some local journos (and I don't know if this is exclusive to the South Coast) seem to only get it right once it has been spread round twitter by thousands of people already...

Guan these days is saying we are trying to sign some players but he can't say any names. Great. No sh it.

The Portuguese press links have said far more about the Rojo deal than any of the ITK on here, excluding VFTT who specifically said Reed was in Portugal.

Edited by CB Fry

My feeling on most ITK's who are not Guan or Monk or K billy is that a broken watch is right twice a day.

We could all state forcefully that all the players we have been linked to this week should be signed by Saturday and then if they don't state some reason as to why it didn't complete.

It's not rocket science, we've been linked with rojo, forster and hope to get them over the line this week as discussed all week on this forum. Am I ITK ? No but a collection of evidence points to this having a good chance of happening.