Taïder Joins on 1 year Loan & Osvaldo to Inter - Official

itchen_dan

Is that because it's not a goals highlight reel? I was thinking he looks as good as if not better than Cork...

De Ridder, Ramirez and Osvaldo all looked like world beaters in their YouTube videos as well, heck there's even one of BWP during his time here where he looks pretty good despite being ****e...

any more updates...on anything?

cheers for the smileys

As has been mentioned elsewhere on here, Depends on Osvaldo/Celtic Results/Ability to convince Vlarr. Clubs estimates for signings have been pushed back a few days, as you may have noticed!

Still, none of our 'Massive' targets are making positive noises though. But our other, lesser well known targets look good.

As has been mentioned elsewhere on here, Depends on Osvaldo/Celtic Results/Ability to convince Vlarr. Clubs estimates for signings have been pushed back a few days, as you may have noticed!

Still, none of our 'Massive' targets are making positive noises though. But our other, lesser well known targets look good.

Intrigued about who those 'massive' targets might have been, but we'll see.

Rojo and Hernandez?

To be honest, I would be quite happy with regular signings and not "massive" signings as they have not always worked well for us: Osvaldo being a prime example and believeing he is above the club and other players.

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 3m

Deal is very close, though - #SaintsFC chairman Ralph Krueger told me as much this afternoon

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 2m

Spent 30 minutes chatting #SaintsFC with Ralph Krueger in his office today. My interview with the chairman on the @pressassoc wire at 10pm.

Seen him play loads of times and know a lot of Nerazzurri fans who are not exactly upset he has gone. However I think he has potential if he can learn to keep the ball rather then do step overs every 5 seconds and lose the ball. Not sure how he will adapt to having little time on the ball in comparison to Serie A. Hopefully big Ron can get the best out of him. Its a shame Osvaldo went mental as he is a quality player. Another example of a guy with talent but his destructive personality hold him back.

Seen him play loads of times and know a lot of Nerazzurri fans who are not exactly upset he has gone. However I think he has potential if he can learn to keep the ball rather then do step overs every 5 seconds and lose the ball. Not sure how he will adapt to having little time on the ball in comparison to Serie A. Hopefully big Ron can get the best out of him. Its a shame Osvaldo went mental as he is a quality player. Another example of a guy with talent but his destructive personality hold him back.

Whats your view of Schelotto?

Whats your view of Schelotto?

El Mosquetero is a decent player. He can run forever. However he also needs to learn to keep the ball and keep things simple. I thought he did pretty well at Parma. If he can replicate that form he will be ok for us.

A better idea of seeing opinion on him is in here http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11374-Ezequiel-Schelotto

So - basically a little bit crap? Not a replacement for any of our losses, merely someone to work on?

So - basically a little bit crap? Not a replacement for any of our losses, merely someone to work on?

Maybe, but the Chairman did mention today about building a bigger squad with more depth (well, he said roster). If so, then they can't all be superstars. We shall just have to see.