Taïder Joins on 1 year Loan & Osvaldo to Inter - Official

itchen_dan

I may not be able to support him if he carries on wearing that cap.

I concur, people wearing baseball caps will be the first to go when the revolution comes.

So long as they wear them the right way round, with the shade bit at the front, I'm OK with them. It takes a particular type of moron to wear it at the back and think that they look cool.

You all sound like you're all at least 60.

Edited by BlakeySFC

Firstly he's wearing a Basketball Cap (Brooklyn Nets) and secondly you all sound like you're all at least 60.

Well, I'm only 59 and still makes him look like a bit of a knob. But then his haircut needs to be covered up by something I suppose. A netball cap does the trick as well as a rounders one from that pov.

I guess its what 5 year olds do though, good thing about him only being 5 is that we will not have to wish him a happy birthday or send him a cake during his loan, as he won't be 6 until 2016.

There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Algerian man in a baseball cap.

i just want you to know that i got this reference. I want everyone else to know this too. In future they will think, Bearsy, he knows about bands and things

I get the feeling we'll make four more signings:

• Rojo - Les Reed making waves in Portugal, this signing would show ambition from the club.
  • Forster - Being reported everywhere and not convinced that Celtic will make it through.
  • Ings - To get the #7 shirt, good solid signing with bags of potential
  • Schelotto - will provide competition on the wings and backup to Clyne at right back

This is just my gut feeling and I also what I realistically hope happens. Who knows though, eh?

Why did sky say we have lost another big star in osvaldo . Are they just stirring it

They should do their homework and then they would realise we were trying to get rid of him earlier this year for nutting fonte

And is not in the same want away boat as lovren and co

TalkSport said something similar! Doesn't suit their agenda to report it as it is.

Why did sky say we have lost another big star in osvaldo . Are they just stirring it

They should do their homework and then they would realise we were trying to get rid of him earlier this year for nutting fonte

And is not in the same want away boat as lovren and co

I really do not think Sky executives and producers sit around discussing ways to stir all things Saints. You do spend a lot of time on here, Mike, jumping all over media outlets that dare to paint Southampton in anything other than glowing terms. Yes we know you are an uber fan, yes we know you are the forum's most positive poster, yes we know you deride bed wetters and you positively shoot from the hip any messenger who dares to carry a slightly uncomfortable home truth but could you please just try and concentrate on a non media slagging, non bed wetting, non blind loyalty point of view. I can't help it but I find you the most irritating, irrational and grammatically incorrect poster on SWF. Sorry mate, I know your heart is in the right place. No offence Duncan

I really do not think Sky executives and producers sit around discussing ways to stir all things Saints. You do spend a lot of time on here, Mike, jumping all over media outlets that dare to paint Southampton in anything other than glowing terms. Yes we know you are an uber fan, yes we know you are the forum's most positive poster, yes we know you deride bed wetters and you positively shoot from the hip any messenger who dares to carry a slightly uncomfortable home truth but could you please just try and concentrate on a non media slagging, non bed wetting, non blind loyalty point of view. I can't help it but I find you the most irritating, irrational and grammatically incorrect poster on SWF. Sorry mate, I know your heart is in the right place. No offence Duncan

To be fair, in this case Osvaldo hasn't played for us for half a year and we actually brought IN a player. I hardly think the media are out to get us but to say we lost a star is a bit sensationalist, we lost a flop.

• Rojo - Les Reed making waves in Portugal, this signing would show ambition from the club.
  • Forster - Being reported everywhere and not convinced that Celtic will make it through.
  • Schelotto - will provide competition on the wings and backup to Clyne at right back

This is just my gut feeling and I also what I realistically hope happens. Who knows though, eh?

This does look realistic. I reeeaaaally hope you're proved right!! If we added these, plus Taider, Tadic and Pelle, cracking additions I would say.

Sky executives don't have a vendetta against us specifically but they're looking to portray the story in the most sensationalist way. In this case they've clearly misrepresented the situation because it suits them to do so

"He can play as a controlled midfielder, but he can also move up around the box and up front". So can play DM or AM/wing? Anyway, looks skilful and combative from clips.

Also, we really can't count Osvaldo as a player out. He was out already and we did well without him.

That would be decent business. I still think we'll get Redmond as well.

To be fair, in this case Osvaldo hasn't played for us for half a year and we actually brought IN a player. I hardly think the media are out to get us but to say we lost a star is a bit sensationalist, we lost a flop.

I think it is pretty much established that any athlete who does something worthy of mention in the media is, ipso facto, a star.

Throw in Redmond with those 4 and I'd be confident of a top half finish.

Bit harsh and you are blatantly not sorry at all as you've chosen to character assassinate one persona in particular. Viking' seems decent and is; balanced poster from what I've: seen! but will:;? stick his neck out against the blatant trolls. Why does choosing to look at the positives and calling out the attention seeking Troll:s upset you so much? :p

Re: The bit in bolde. Do you really think that? If you do… you obviously don't come on herr often enough or Vikinge has definitely made you look a **** in the past and you think this is your chance for payback. :poundit:

Duncan

Thank you for your interesting profile of me ,that's your opinion , sometimes I can be a little bit irrational , sometimes grammatically incorrect but some of that is to do with the iPad certainly the spelling aspects .

I will try to improve my grammar but cannot guarantee it will always be perfect, I did mention a while ago in the excellent all the saints book has some grammatical errors , I'm not bothered about them and would not have noticed them , it was only a musician who was staying with me for the St Magnus festival , he was reading this book and the suited and booted book , he just happened to be a depute head teacher from Glasgow and asked me whether two players were twin brothers as they were born on the same day and same place . I replied I didn't think we ever had twins playing for us , clearly it was a typo

I don't have a go at all bed wetters per sae , But what does get to me is the 24/7 negativity , my impression is that some are doing it deliberately, as they seem get some perverse sense of satisfaction by preaching negativity .

We will not all agree about the signing of new players but let's give them a chance at the club

My question and it was just that a question as to why sky should think osvaldo was joining the mass exodus along with shaw , lovren llallana , chambers

His move is for totally different reasons , his position became untenable at the club and therefore the club had no option but to get rid .

I don't think the sky exec sit about discussing ways to stir it . Please re Read my original post comments , all I would like to see is balanced reporting , especially about DO , he was a thug , it was not just not one violent outburst , but two , during his brief time with us .

Yes I was equally annoyed and angry about some of the players leaving , but they have gone and you just brush yourself down and get on supporting the next chapter of saints

I respect your views Duncan , but I will not change mine,I'm too long in the tooth and I know where my loyalty and heart lies when it comes to supporting the saint and the club

Yes I am worried about the forth coming season I'm equally excited . Like every other football fan up and down the country we will belive this our season to win a trophy do well and relegation us the last thing most of us worry about .

Regards Mike

The mad saints supporting fan living in Orkney

Edited by Viking Warrior