Taïder Joins on 1 year Loan & Osvaldo to Inter - Official

itchen_dan

Was a more inspiring signing than this one.

I just know nothing about this guy, have never heard from him and he's not a teenager.

So everybody else was more inspiring, even the utterly useless ones, for the 24carat reason that you havent bothered to learn anything about him. glad thats clear

So everybody else was more inspiring, even the utterly useless ones, for the 24carat reason that you havent bothered to learn anything about him. glad thats clear

I, on the other hand have bothered to investigate that Saphir Taider is anagram of "Spit Diarrhea".

Which is a slightly disturbing mental image.

Osvaldo - Taider deal done. Season long loan-swap deal - both have option to buy at the end of the season.

mirkocorli: Deal done between #Inter and #SaintsFC: #Osvaldo and #Taider will swap shirts until June 2015, no money involved. Buy back clause for both.

Another loanee. No money spent. Judgment day is a month away Krueger. £92m so far in, £20m out. £72m to go (not counting the £50m that we had from Premier League TV money already - wages and training ground, with money to spare?).

£72m still to go Krueger and Reed...

Another loanee. No money spent. Judgment day is a month away Krueger. £92m so far in, £20m out. £72m to go (not counting the £50m that we had from Premier League TV money already - wages and training ground, with money to spare?).

They're clearly not going to spend £72m in one window, are they? A pointless criticism laid at them, if there ever was one. If you expect that sort of outlay, then go and support City.

Why on earth must they spend it all in this window?

I, on the other hand have bothered to investigate that Saphir Taider is anagram of "Spit Diarrhea".

Just wait until St Mary's is screaming "..Spit, spit, spit, spit, DIARRHEA, spit, spit, spit, spit!...."

And you thought the Steven Davis song was yucky...

I did it once by accident in Argentina. Never again.

yeah if ur gonna do it be clear they're sposed to rape someone else. Where you been lately anyways? We had book running on Is Tokyos Dead? I'm a bit annoyed cos i had £5 on prison :(

The quote was it would be reinvested in fees and wages, not fees alone.

yeah if ur gonna do it be clear they're sposed to rape someone else. Where you been lately anyways? We had book running on Is Tokyos Dead? I'm a bit annoyed cos i had £5 on prison :(

I had each way bet on gimp outfit malfunction.

not as bad as "Spilt Diarrhea"

WTF? How is "spilt diarrhea" worse than "spit diarrhea"? Diarrhea is runny so can be easily spilt, but in what circumstances would you ever spit it? To spit it you must have put the diarrhea in your mouth. But according to you, that isn't as bad as just spilling it. You're clearly wrong and you're clearly some sort of sick f*ck.

WTF? How is "spilt diarrhea" worse than "spit diarrhea"? Diarrhea is runny so can be easily spilt, but in what circumstances would you ever spit it? To spit it you must have put the diarrhea in your mouth. But according to you, that isn't as bad as just spilling it. You're clearly wrong and you're clearly some sort of sick f*ck.

A Diarrhea Split is what you eat before you Spit Diarrhea.

We still have to pay the wages for any loan players and quite frankly the main thing is to get a squad together who can compete by the start of the season. Loans worked well for Everton and I never undestood why Cortese didnt use (incoming) loans himself. You just seem to want to criticise everything the Board do.

If we spent everything this month we will be crying in January when someone has got injured or lost form or whatever and we've nothing left in the kitty. Having said that, I do believe we need to spend a good wodge this window, but not all of it please

They're clearly not going to spend £72m in one window, are they? A pointless criticism laid at them, if there ever was one. If you expect that sort of outlay, then go and support City.

You wait until Sept 1st if you want to see a furious uprising of utter dins.

Not sure about this. Still yet to be convinced by our transfer policy the last couple of weeks. I wonder if we have failed to get our main targets?

Being generous, this remains to be seen.

But its a fair bet that neither Shellotto in particular, amd probably Taider are likely to have featured very high on the original list, if at all.

Being generous, this remains to be seen.

But its a fair bet that neither Shellotto in particular, amd probably Taider are likely to have featured very high on the original list, if at all.

As much as people say we don't have to, I believe we really have to spend some money soon to show some ambition and change the perception of the club as one in crisis selling off everything. I would be happy with another 30-40 million spent this summer.

No or I think not anyway. He wants more money than we're willing to pay and isn't very keen by all accounts.

Guess we'll find out Monday, give it a 30/70 chance myself, shambles.

If we get that other guy it will just be another amateurish move from the board to add to the long list.

If we get that other guy it will just be another amateurish move from the board to add to the long list.

Don't know anything about him really. They're getting what they want, us well who the fark knows.

Koeman commented on Taider, surely he must have some idea what's going on.

Don't know anything about him really. They're getting what they want, us well who the fark knows.

Isn't getting shot of Osvaldo precisely what we want?

Isn't getting shot of Osvaldo precisely what we want?

Absolutely so why are we tarting about with their cast offs, makes no sense especially if the better of the 2 apparent candidates is asking for a fair old wodge which

appears to be the case. He's on about 15K/Wk net at Inter surely we're not offering less than that, how much would that be gross in the UK, roughly?

Taider looks alright but obviously remains to be seen. Certainly not the level of signing I was expecting.

Absolutely so why are we tarting about with their cast offs, makes no sense especially if the better of the 2 apparent candidates is asking for a fair old wodge which

appears to be the case. He's on about 15K/Wk net at Inter surely we're not offering less than that, how much would that be gross in the UK, roughly?

Aren't they taking one of our cast offs?

Don't really understand why you think we're bring done over here - it's not like Ossie was much cop in Italy last season.

I remember us taking on a cast off from Barcelona and he didnt turn out too badly! This is Inter Milan we are talking about, not Stoke City. I am not saying they dont have donkeys, but I would expect a better standard of donkey.

Aren't they taking one of our cast offs?

Don't really understand why you think we're bring done over here - it's not like Ossie was much cop in Italy last season.

But Inter really want him apparently, on paper he's a far better catch than Taider who they want to be shot of anyway, not that we don't mind you.

The club said the money would be re-invested in the team they never said it would be re-invested all in one window.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/southamption-are-very-close-to-acquiring-inters-taider-he-should-take-the-medical-on-tuesday/

Inter are very active in England. While Medel and Osvaldo are set to arrive in Italy, Taider will move to the Premier League. The operation has basically been defined, the clubs and the Algerian midfielder have reached agreement. After tomorrow’s game against Roma, Taider will fly to England to complete his transfer. He should take the medical on Tuesday and then sign the contract. Taider is about to move to Southampton.

I can't help feeling that Taider coming in means a current midfielder leaving. Last night we played Wanyama in front of the two centre backs and Prowsey and Steven Davis further forward in the middle. Cork came on for Wanyama and we still have Morgan and Read to fit in.

We were effectively playing with three central midfield players, and we already have six players for those three roles, if we say that Gaston, McQueen and JayRod compete for the wide positions that Isgrove and Tadic played last night.

We still have to pay the wages for any loan players and quite frankly the main thing is to get a squad together who can compete by the start of the season. Loans worked well for Everton and I never undestood why Cortese didnt use (incoming) loans himself. You just seem to want to criticise everything the Board do.

But what about all the wages we saved on all the outgoing players,? Surely thats enough to cover a couple of much lower standard loans without even touching the 70 odd million

The same fans that were delighted to see Schelotto leave are very unhappy about Taider leaving. Along with Kovacevic he is a player they feel has not been given enough of a chance at Inter. I've got a good feeling about that kid if we can land him. Might surprise us all and grab a midfield spot for himself...

No matter how good he is, some on here will not see getting rid of Ossie and getting someone in return as anything other than a negative, for some wacky reason. At least until they see the new guy play and he turns out to be decent...

Don't know how anyone can see geeting rid of Osvaldo as anything but a positive move, irrespective of who/what comes the other way .