Goals

Saint Garrett

Why, if we were are "Down sizing" as your earlier post
it seems to me the owner is downsizing, had she not changed the clubs direction, it could have been different of course.

we are her plaything and so have to put up with it as it is her inheritance.

it seems to me the owner is downsizing, had she not changed the clubs direction, it could have been different of course.

we are her plaything and so have to put up with it as it is her inheritance.

Please explain this change in direction or show me where it is stated/written

LOL...Never forgive the board...but love the players who cleared off at the wave of a handful of cash...?

You need to pull your head out of your a** mate, Most players will move for more money, Should we hate all players? Players like le tiss are rare.

And yes I will never forgive the board for the way they have handled this transfer window. Why you find that funny I don't know.

You need to pull your head out of your a** mate, Most players will move for more money, Should we hate all players? Players like le tiss are rare.

And yes I will never forgive the board for the way they have handled this transfer window. Why you find that funny I don't know.

And you need to grow up you toy throwing ****....why the need to hate anyone you silly boy?

Dont think you understand football at all...

And you need to grow up you toy throwing ****....why the need to hate anyone you silly boy?

Dont think you understand football at all...

I didn't say I hated anyone.

I have notice you got a lot to say about other peoples post, shame you don't take the time to read them properly.

Silly boy.

You sir are one of the reasons why I don't post that often.

I didn't say I hated anyone.

I have notice you got a lot to say about other peoples post, shame you don't take the time to read them properly.

Silly boy.

You sir are one of the reasons why I don't post that often.

Also it sounds like you hate me? So who's the the silly boy. Lol

Hate you? Nah laughing at your utter garbage....Cannot forgive the board but players deciding they want out for big money is ok....not sure the reasoning here..

Guess we will never know though because you don`t post often.....:sulk:

• 1 month later...
I'm not beating him. Just saying what he might have to do to succeed in this league. a bit more clever like lambert

Or, just stay as he is and see how he goes

But never "beat him"

Calm down

Care to elaborate on what Pelle has changed to succeed Brett?

Have to say I've seen nothing from Pelle so far to suggest he will regularly perform for us, and the fact he's had an awful career apart from two seasons in Holland doesn't fill me with confidence either. Got a horrible feeling he'll be a massive flop.

:lol:

20m spent on our new strikers lol. Thats why I said on another thread that the people running our club are the problem they haven't a clue, you don't sell your 4 best players in the same transfer window.

This is the first season that I'm not excited about.

First season in a while. Seems to be very similar to a lot of others hence the drop in attendance.

Are you both still not exited??

We could spend 100m and it still not be as good as last season, what we had you can't buy, it was a one off, that team went through L1 Champ together and had a special bond that takes time that you can't buy.

I will never forgive the board no matter what player we bring in. I loved that team we had.

Are thy forgiven yet?

The amount of stick Pelle got after that first game was mental. The crowd jeering was one of the low points, sod all that happened in the summer, that was a real low point and the fans could have so easily created a really difficult situation.

Luckily he's a strong bugger and has proven them all wrong.

Again, where has anyone said pelle will never come good? I think everyone has commented on how poor he has been so far. Doesn't mean he can't turn it around next week, just means he has been very poor thus far.

Agree with my original post. Has proven he can do it in this league and saints are better for it.