Liverpool Build Up Thread

Wiggles31

I think this game will either be a tense cagey affair where there are few chances or it will be hell for leather with both teams throwing everything at the other.

Pool know that if they lose this match their champs league aspirations will be all but over. Arse would be 6 points ahead, we'd be 7 points ahead and Utd 5 ahead all with much superior goal differences and only 12 games to go.

I don't see them overhauling Arse now that they seem to be getting up a head of steam and with an effective 8 point head start I wouldn't see them overhauling us too.

Pool obviously know this and that makes them a dangerous opponent. We're going to have to be on our best form and our strikers are going to have to click.

The prize is a big one - almost virtual disqualification of Pool from the top 4 IMO. We are at the business end of the season now, this is where we'll see just where we are at.

Sky sports agenda and how their analysis focuses on the negative especially heavily on Chelsea where similar incidents for City/Man U/Liverpool are glossed over.

To be fair they have some shockers against them this season and the tackle yesterday was horrendous.

Cheers - I'll be sure to watch it later :lol:

Great double boos think this could backfire on Brenda only takes one of them to lose their bottle , if they both do it could be fun

They won't bottle it because of a couple of boo's ffs. It will more than likely fire both of them up.

St. Mary's has never been intimidating for opposition and it never will be.

They won't bottle it because of a couple of boo's ffs. It will more than likely fire both of them up.

St. Mary's has never been intimidating for opposition and it never will be.

We'll see Lallana has looked edgy as **** just talking about it

For me, Lovren's weakness is when he tried too hard. He did this in the 2nd half of last season after coming back from injury and he also did it against spurs and sunderland (I think) when he got rattled. Hopefully, he'll bottle it today.

Goodbye to Ads, Goodbye to Ads

He's a ****** all can see

Goodbye to Ads, Goodbye to Ads.

Tarted up like a honey bee.

He's a Queen, He's a queen,

Can't you see what I mean, he's a queen,

See, see, he's a queen

And I know she's not right, not right, not right, not right

The gods of motorways have been good and I am in town for what I consider to be our biggest game since either Coventry or Portsmouth, back in our Championship days. I am delighted that both Ads and Lovren are going to be playing. Think we'll see an open game. Liverpool can't park the bus, either implementation wise or if they are to realise their own aspirations.

Huge opportunity to prove a couple of points today, and get all three.

Come on you f**king Saints!