Liverpool Build Up Thread

Wiggles31

I think we did have to freshen up the no.10 role behind pelle as we are just not getting goals from from Davis or JWP when they tag team in that position.

Not seen enough of Djuricic to formulate an opinion but based on the feedback in the u21 game he scored and assisted so that is a plus.

I see Tadic and Mane coming on for Elia and JWP if needed or swapping mane or tadic (Mane the first option for pace alone) for Djuricic if he is being bullied out of the game.

Morgan will get dropped in for Davis if we are getting overrun in midfield.

I'm guessing Elia will play off Pelle

And djuricic is in for tadic

Surprised mane it out though

I was thinking Djuricic would be playing closer to Pelle to feed off his knock downs and be like Ziadane (optimist alert) as we have all been lamenting the fact that Pelle has been unsupported over the last few games.

I see DJ (gonna shorten it for typing purposes) playing closer to Pelle and spreading the play out wide before bombing on into the area.

Steve Claridge has this to say on Lallana:

"I think Adam Lallana will get a good reception today. Only the crazy fans will give him stick. When you think about how well he did at this football club, I don't think you can give him anything other than the credit he deserves. He was at Southampton since he was 14. It was a natural progression for him to move on."

Claridge there, completely missing the point as to why he's going to get abused today. It wasn't the fact that he left, it was how he left and the comments he made. Clueless bastard.