SAINTS vs Spurs Build Up Thread

nta786

I'm remembering the scanners being small? But then I've got a sh*t memory.

I'm obviously trying to find any excuse to not go, because I'm going to be so gutted if we lose.

If the barcode is on a confirmation email, forward it to me and I'll print it and meet at Ted before game. email add. on pm.

Pelle starts! We play with 'good organisation' and sod all 'penetration' !

Tottenham press high up the pitch not allowing us any space and easily picking off Pelle all game. They score a late goal and Koeman says we were the better team and played with good organisation....

Tadic plays and has little effect on the game....

Am I the only one getting bored with the Pelle predictability game strategy we continually adopt with the same results game after game.... We have become a very average mid table team which stumbles on a few good results mixed in with poor ones. We have a very decent defence and defensive midfield but are seriously lacking after that...

Have to say our failings going forward are mostly because our attacks continuously go nowhere because Pelle lumbers around like a statue yet Koeman continues with the failed predictable strategy...

We have the rest of the season to plan for next year - who is good enough and who isn't. Surely we know that Pelle will not take us to the next level so let's start living in the real world and prepare for how the team will be looking for next season - hopefully with mobile goal scorers up front. At present our attack resembles a Subbiteo team .....

Sadly having to miss this one, and the rest of the season as we are on the way to Auckland NZ to see our two week old grandson. Luckily our STs have been grabbed by my daughter.

Currently sitting in Dubai airport waiting for our connection so I hope Eric of Arabia fame is working this morning to make sure we take off on time. If not, Eric, have a couple of beers for us at the Barasti bar which used to be our favourite when we lived here!!

Shocking timing having to miss the end of the season especially the Spurs game today. It's going to be tough but I think we might just scrape it.

Sadly having to miss this one, and the rest of the season as we are on the way to Auckland NZ to see our two week old grandson. Luckily our STs have been grabbed by my daughter.

Currently sitting in Dubai airport waiting for our connection so I hope Eric of Arabia fame is working this morning to make sure we take off on time. If not, Eric, have a couple of beers for us at the Barasti bar which used to be our favourite when we lived here!!

Shocking timing having to miss the end of the season especially the Spurs game today. It's going to be tough but I think we might just scrape it.

Hi Pete .... hope your flight was on time, if not don't blame me!!

I'm working this afternoon whilst the match is on, much to the relief of all @dubaisaints, as my match attendance this season at The Barasti with them is a pretty dismal P10 W2 L8 and only scored in 3 of them :mcinnes:

Not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep playing my Trump Card of being at Anfield last year or at Old Trafford this year ;)

Nailed on win today!!

Hi Eric! Just waiting at the gate to get on. Enjoy the post work beer and highlights!

Hopefully see you at the beginning of next season.

Cheers, sue and Pete

Hi Pete .... hope your flight was on time, if not don't blame me!!

I'm working this afternoon whilst the match is on, much to the relief of all @dubaisaints, as my match attendance this season at The Barasti with them is a pretty dismal P10 W2 L8 and only scored in 3 of them :mcinnes:

Not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep playing my Trump Card of being at Anfield last year or at Old Trafford this year ;)

Nailed on win today!!

With apologies to the Stooges:

So messed up, it must be said

In your room laying on the bed

You get the camera and film her face

The dog licks her out at a frantic pace

Your girlfriend was rimmed by a dog

Your girlfriend was rimmed by a dog etc

Why did lloris have to be fit for this one FFS. Good spurs line up, not sure about our lack or tadic, is it 3-5-2? A lot will rely on Davis, he's been below his usual form really and without wanyama he's vital.

I would have thought the creativeness of Tadic would suit this game?